62. a different story

CHAPTER 62: A DIFFERENT STORY

Tuesday, August 1st 2017 - Brookings, Oregon

HARRY

That's why I hate going to parties or rather why I hate going to parties with Stella. She is always gone because she basically knows everyone everywhere or everyone knows her and has to talk to her. And even when I think I finally have her for myself now, someone walks by and is like "Oh my God Stella! Haven't seen you in so long!" and then I didn't even get the chance to give my girl a kiss.

So like I do at almost every party, I end up sitting outside on a chair and look up at the sky. I could look for Stella and make sure she is alright but she is old enough and it's not my job to make sure she doesn't get too drunk.

A drunk Stella is fun but exhausting as well. She already laughs a lot when she is sober but when she is drunk, she will laugh because of everything and until she falls asleep. And she is clingy and craves affection. Not that it's a bad thing but it makes it even more difficult to stick to my rule. I hate the rule I have given myself because I really want to touch Stella again but maybe we need exactly this. Sex brought us together and our relationship was or still is based on sexual attraction. Maybe this is also like a test if our relationship consists of more than just sexual attraction. Not that the past events haven't already confirmed that.

The past two weeks have been the longest we went without having sex ever since we started having it and after everything that happened with Jess, Sam, Frank, Dylan, Beth...I want nothing more than touch every inch of her skin and bury myself deep inside of my beautiful girlfriend. And Stella seems to miss the sex as well. She didn't even bother to hide it.

During the last two weeks whenever Stella went to take a shower, she forgot her towels so I had to bring her some. And when she came into her room, only wearing this damn towel, she would purposely drop it. At night she sleeps in just a thong and a shirt of mine. Whenever we cuddle, her fingers are dangerously close to my crotch. Sometimes she even has the nerve to sit on my lap and wiggle around. All her innuendoes are driving me crazy but I want her to trust me. I don't want us to have sex because that's what we do and because we are horny fucks. I want us to have sex because of love and trust. As cheesy as it may sound, it's the truth and I'll stick to it-no matter how hard it is. Pun intended.

A moan coming from behind me tears me out of my thoughts. Confused, I turn around and squint in my eyes in hope to recognize anything but I don't except for silhouettes. I see a girl with long, curly hair pressed against the house wall while someone else kisses down her neck who is...a girl as well. I swallow, quickly looking away again. Luckily, most of the time the music is loud enough so I don't have to hear them dry-humping on the patio.

Someone sits down beside me with a huff and when I look beside me, I recognize Dylan. He doesn't seem very happy.

"Hey." He says with a flat voice.

"Hey." I reply.

"Stella is drunk off her ass, you know."

"Thought so," I say sighing, "I should look for her."

"Hey wait, can I ask you something? Like ask for advice?"

"Sure, what is it, mate?"

"How did you do it? Getting out of the friend-zone I mean. Stella friend-zoned you the very first minute you two met and now you're a fuckíng couple and all lovey dovey. And you made her break her own rule for you. How the fuck did you do that?" Dylan asks frustrated and snatches the beer from my hand to take a huge gulp, "Beth and I are messing around for almost a fuckíng year now and she was surprised when I told her how I feel about her. And yeah I've distanced myself a bit from her because of this thing with Frank but I still love her, dude. She is...she is fuckíng amazing. Everything I want in a girl."