💚 Pretty Little Red Shirts💙

"Red shirt, red shirt, my pretty little red shirt... Wha-" Louis gasps, holding his red sweatshirt to his eye level. Standing shirtless in the middle of his bedroom, he tries to understand why the hell there's a huge mustard stain on his shirt, especially when he hates mustard. Then he narrows his eyes and fists the shirt he's already holding, remember that Niall had borrowed it last Friday. He immediately runs out of his room and down the hallway before taking the stairs.

It was a normal Monday morning in the Styles- Horan residency as Louis had woken up pretty early by a nightmare while Harry and Cara who stayed over, were getting ready for college in Harry's room. As usual, Louis had an outfit in his mind and there's no way he's going to change his plan of wearing a red shirt over his light brown chinos. It was all normal and usual until Louis stormed into Niall's room and yanked the blanket off of the blond boy.

"HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY SHIRT!? WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR TO SCHOOL TODAY, YOU DEBILE BOY! AND YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO HIDE IT IN MY CLOSET INSTEAD OF TELLING ME ABOUT IT?!!"

Louis was fuming. And that's the only thing Niall could catch in his half awake state. It took him a moment to realize what louis was talking about before he sat up with wide eyes.

"I.... am sorry?" He says, scratching the back of his neck.

"I don't know. Are you?" Louis asks, pushing his hip out sassily.

"I am, I am!" Niall rushes and Louis only sighs.

"You better buy me a new shirt." He says while walking out of the room.

He smirks when he reaches Harry's room and hears cara's voice. Without thinking he pushes the door open to see Harry standing in front of his mirror setting his hair while Cara sitting on the bed in a red polo. Louis knows it belongs to Harry which only adds oil to his fire.

"Louis? What do you want?" Harry asks, now turned to look at the shorter boy.

"A red shirt." Louis answers as he invites himself in and walks into the room.

"I don't have any." Harry states before he mindlessly goes back to doing his hair.

"Literally half of your closet is red shirts." Louis points out and Cara snickers.

"Not true. I mostly own blacks, whites and grays. No red, so leave." Says the taller boy.

"Alright," says Louis making Harry sigh in relief. "tell your girl to take off the one she's wearing." He continues in the bitchiest tone he got in store, making Harry choke on his spit.

"What the hell?" Cara shrieks and stares at him with wide eyes.

"The fuck did you just say?!" Harry hisses, subconsciously taking a step towards Louis.

"Tell. Her. To. Take. The. Shirt. Off." Louis says, word by word as if Harry wouldn't understand otherwise.

"Why the hell would I do that?" Cara asks, not annoyed, but shocked by Louis' behavior.

"Because I want it." The blue eyed boy answers as if Cara was the dumbest person to not see the obvious.

"Well you're not getting it, it's my boyfriend's." The girl smirks, in a way challenging Louis. The boy only looks at Harry who's glaring at him.

"I have an answer to that." He says to the taller boy. "So you better tell her to take it off before I help her out of it." He says and looks back at Cara.

"Louis! Watch your mouth! Or I won't hesitate to help you out of this room!" Harry yells, making Louis cower a little, but not break yet.

"Just give him a shirt from your closet." Cara says tiredly. Damn! These boys are fucking five year olds.