💙I Smell A Crush💚

Harry looks up to see the pretty boy already smiling at him when he feels Liam nudge him with his elbow. He waves at the boy who is blushing as red as the watermelon printed on his top. It makes Harry genuinely smile.

Harry's outfit is dark, consisting of a black hoodie with the caption 'Thou shall not try me' and black skinny jeans along with a black bandana and his usual black boots.

While Pretty boy, being complete opposite of Harry, is wearing a peach top with a cute watermelon printed in the center, he has knotted the top at a side which exposes the boy's bellybutton a little and a short, ripped denim shorts

Harry wouldn't admit, but he's is drooling, all he wants is the boy's belly and his thick thighs so he could...well! He bites his lip and blushes, imaging all the things he could do that delicious belly.

Harry points at the boy and does the "cute" sign again, it makes the pretty boy blush harder as he sticks his tongue out at Harry, who throws his head back laughing at the cute action before looking back at the boy.

Harry flattens his hand on his chest (I), then makes a heart with his hands (love), then he points at the pretty boy (your) before pointing at his own eyes with his index and middle finger (eyes), all while smiling brightly. The pretty boy blushes before grinning at Harry.

He does the same actions at Harry, letting him know he loves the latters eyes too. Harry feels himself blushing as the train departs.

The next few days both the boys don't sign much. They just consist of waves, smiles and Harry telling the pretty boy that his outfits are cute. Other than that, they just sit at their places and stare at each other, both the boys admiring the other's beauty from afar.

It's a week later when Harry frowns at the pretty boy's sad face. His red nose and teary eyes are the first thing Harry notices when the train halts and he does not like it... at all.

He is wearing a short denims with a white, cherry printed top which is again knotted at the side. He looks beautiful but utterly sad and his crying had resulted with the tip of his nose to turn red, resembling one of the cherry on his top.