💚 He's Quite Cute💙

"So... How you've been?" Liam asks as he walks to the station with Harry after a long and boring morning at college, except for the little laughs they shared about the caption on Harry's shirt that read 'I wanna be there when Karma dry fucks your ass with a cactus'.

 How you've been?" Liam asks as he walks to the station with Harry after a long and boring morning at college, except for the little laughs they shared about the caption on Harry's shirt that read 'I wanna be there when Karma dry fucks your ass wi...

"I'm good, Li. Anyway, you were the one who went MIA, not me. So tell me, where were you?" Harry shots back as they wait for their train to arrive, he can't wait to get home.

"Actually.. I didn't wanted to face sophie." Liam sighs.

"And why not?"

"We broke up. She cheated." The puppy faced boy dismisses the topic in a choppy way and Harry decides against pushing him further, of course they already knew something was up with her by the way she was being distant, but cheating on a boy like Liam was quite a harsh move.

When the train arrives, both the boys get on it and Harry take the same window seat he's been taking since last three days. Both the boys chat for a while before Harry zones out on Liam when Wilmslow is about to arrive.

When his desired platform appears, Harry looks out of the window. He immediately spots the pretty boy who was already scanning the train windows, waiting for it to stop.

He is wearing a cute, white hoodie with it's hood pulled up which had cute little kitten ears on the top, making the pretty boy look like a snow white cat while the front reads 'I'm a cat'. His legs are clad in blue chinos that match the colour of his eyes and he has topped his outfit with pastel blue-white Vans. As always, he looks fucking pretty.

When the train halts, pretty boy beams at Harry and waves his tiny, sweater clad paw, to which the taller lad internally coos

When the train halts, pretty boy beams at Harry and waves his tiny, sweater clad paw, to which the taller lad internally coos. Harry waves back before raising both his hands over his head and using his index and middle fingers to make kitten ears for himself, making the pretty boy giggle.

Harry mocks the way he giggled by covering his mouth and shutting his eyes, just like the pretty boy did. When he opens his eyes, he sees the other boy pouting at him. Harry sticks his tongue out to the tiny boy who does the same and also crosses his eyes.