💙A Parallel Universe Where..💚

"Yes, Boo?" Harry says when Louis calls his name.

"Where should I sleep? On the couch? Or on the floor?" Louis asks, nervously twiddling his thumbs.

"Neither. You're sleeping on the bed." He hears Harry say. The taller boy doesn't hesitate to take Louis' hand and pull him towards the bed. "You don't mind sharing the bed with me, do you?" He asks, though he's already climbing the bed.

"No.." Louis says and crawls over to lay beside Harry. There is a huge gap between both their bodies and even though both the boys want nothing more than to close it, they decide against risking anything.

They both lay there, just looking up at the ceiling, listening to each others' breathing since it's the only sound in the painfully silent room. They stay like that for nearly twenty minutes before Harry turns to look at Louis who is still staring up with wide eyes.

"Why aren't you asleep yet?" He asks and Louis turns to face him.

"You aren't either." The smaller boy points out.

"Don't try to be a smart ass when I question you?" Harry warns and Louis bites his lip.

"I can't sleep." The boy says, whining a little. "Can you tell me something?"

"Like what? A story?" Harry asks and Louis nods frantically, like a child being offered his favourite candy. "Okay..." He thinks before sitting up a little with his back against the headboard.

"Okay..." Louis repeats and an the taller boy playfully glares at him for mocking, which only makes the younger boy giggle.

"Okay." Harry says and both of them burst into giggles. "So, once upon a time, there was this tall, lanky, awkward nineteen years old boy, who used to travel to his college and back home by train." He says and Louis' face lights up.

"His name was Harry!" Louis says with a grin and Harry nods.

"Yeah. And one day, while getting home, he see a certain boy on a certain station. The moment Harry sees the boy, he feels his breath hitched. The boy was wearing a big purple sweater that literally swallowed him and made him look even smaller than he already was and that was the cutest thing Harry had ever seen. He didn't know the boy's name, but he settled at the fact that the small boy was absolutely pretty and decided to call him pretty boy." He says in a slow and deep voice that Louis finds extremely soothing.

"Pretty boy." Louis repeats softly and if the lights were on, Harry would've noticed the blush coating the smaller boy's cheeks.

"After that day, Harry saw the pretty boy literally everyday and not so slowly, but surely, he was falling for the boy." He says and looks at Louis whose eyes seem droopy, but they are also wide in anticipation. "One day, the pretty boy finally noticed Harry and since then on, they started having conversations in sign language. And Harry doesn't know about what it was on the pretty boy's side, but on his side, he was just falling harder each day. And one day, he decides that that's it, he's gonna get on that station and tell the pretty boy how he feels. So the very next day, he dressed up nicely and while going home from college, he waited for the station to arrive. When it did, he got down on the station with a rose in his hand. He walked up to the bench where the pretty boy was sat like usual. When he saw Harry, he stood up with his eyes wide. Harry ran towards the boy and offered him the rose even though he wanted to hug him. The pretty boy took the rose and noticed Harry's hesitation, which is why he stood on his tippy toes to hug Harry with his arms around his neck. They hugged for a long while before pulling apart. The pretty boy led Harry to sit on the bench where he told Harry that his name was Louis and after that day, they hung out together a lot and got to know each other. Now, they both are at the stage where they know how they feel and are just waiting for the other one to give a sign or make a move so they could finally kiss and get together." Harry finishes with a sigh. He looks at Louis to see his eyes shut and assumes that the boy is asleep, but he's proven wrong when the boy starts speaking, his eyes still closed.