💙The Movie...💚

Regardless of the little interaction with Harry, Louis sticks to the plan and gets ready for his date with Luke. He asks Luke to pick him up at 7:30 in the evening, since Harry will be leaving at 8:00 for his sleepover at Liam's. He can't let Harry miss the show.

It's the green eyed boy who opens the door for Luke, whose grin immediately drops at seeing Harry and so does his hands that's holding a bunch of flowers.

"Picking up Lou for the date?" Harry asks sweetly.

"Yeah." Luke smiles.

"Taking him for the movies?" The taller boy asks again, just as sweetly and Luke nods like a child. Harry drops his smile and grabs the shorter one by his collar. "You dare take advantage of my baby in that dark room and you'll never be able to see the sun shine again." He whispers harshly. Luke, with his eyes wide, nods rapidly. "And no kissing." He warns before letting him go. Soon after, they hear light footsteps and Harry turns to look at Louis skipping down the stairs, wearing a soft baby blue sweater and plain white jeans with a pair of Vans.

"You look gorgeous, baby!" Luke yells excitedly at Louis before coughing as Harry turns to glare at him.

"Thanks, Lukey! You look very handsome as well." Louis compliments as he leans up and kisses Luke's cheek. "These are for me?" He asks, looking at the flowers with adoration. Lilies of different colors, Louis loved them.

"Yeah." Luke says, offering the flowers to the boy. Louis takes them and hands them to Harry, telling him to put them in a vase.

"As you please, your highness." Says Harry with a bow, making Louis giggle and at the same time wonder why he was suddenly acting so loving towards him.

"Bye, Hazza!" He says before he's out of the door. He walks with Luke to the bus stop where Louis pulls his hand out of the boy's hold as they wait for for the bus. "Where are we going?" He asks Luke.

"Movies." Luke grins and Louis mirrors him. "Avengers Endgame." Luke wriggles his eyebrows, knowing very well that Louis loves Marvel.

"You're the bestest friend, Lukey!" Louis cheers, jumping in Luke's arms who gladly hugs the boy.

"By the way, we can't practice making out in the movie hall." Luke says as they pull away.

"What? Whyy?" The shorter boy whines.

"Because your big brother said no." Luke sighs.

"That gives is more reason to do it" Louis wriggles his eyebrows mischievously.

"No. I don't wanna get beaten up by him." Luke says with wide eyes.

"Looser! What happened to the big bad Lukey-pukey?" Louis ask with a pout.

"He's hiding under his bed because he's scared of your monstrous big brothers." He deadpans.

"He's not monstrous." Louis frowns.

"He is! He's fucking evil. Even his stares looks like it could kill me. He's scary." Luke exaggerates, not noticing Louis' frown

"He's not. Don't say such shit about my Hazza. He's the sweetest." Louis seethes, glaring at the taller boy.

"Yeah, sure." Luke sighs, sensing the other boy's anger. "Plus, he said no kissing, so forget about the classic 'kissing on the doorstep' thing." He says.

"Fine whatever." Louis says, crossing his arms over his chest and looking away from Luke. Soon the bus stops in front of them and they get on.

"C'mon now, don't be like that." Luke pleads as Louis stares out of the window, still frowning. "Lou.." He calls again when the boy ignores him. He nudges his arm, but the boy doesn't responds. "Lou, I'm sorry. I promise I'll never shit-talk about Harry again. Please look at me."

"You promise?" Louis asks, finally looking at Luke as he nods. "Say swear to God."

"What?" Luke furrows his eyebrows.

"You heard me. Say swear to God." Louis repeats.

"Are you for real?!" Luke makes a face.

"SAY SWEAR TO GOD!" Louis shouts making people on the bus to turn at him.

"Okay, okay! Jeez! I swear to God I'll never talk shit about Harry." Luke promises making Louis grin at him. "Thank god I'm not really dating you." He jokes with a smile, shaking his head at the smaller boy.

"If you were, I would've broken up with you then and there and walked back home to cuddle my Hazzabear." Louis says and Luke again shakes his head at him.

"You're really weird." Luke laughs.

(✿^‿^)

Both the boys walk out of the movie hall in silence. Louis tightens his jacket around himself and Luke sighs.

"Lou..." He touches the boy's arms who turns to him with tear filled eyes.

"Don't touch me, I'm sad!" He warns and Luke steps back.

"Alright then..."

They stay silent after that, even when they catch a bus and even when they knock on the Styles-Horan's door. The door swing opens and Harry stands there. The older boy frowns when he sees Louis' sad face, his eyes still puffy and nose still red.

"Lou, baby, what happened?!" He shrieks and Louis remembers why he had been crying which only makes him cry all over again, making Luke sighs. He throws himself into Harry arms and starts crying, making the boy throw his green eyed glare at Luke. "What did you do to him?!" He growls.

"He did nothing." Louis utters between his cries before turning to Luke. "You can go home. Goodnight. Thank you for the date." He says and Luke nods, really wishing he hadn't taken the boy to the movie. Harry shuts the door once Luke is gone and leads the sobbing boy towards the couch.

"Sit down here." He says making Louis sit on the couch as he sits beside him. "Now tell me what happened." He asks as Louis cuddles into his chest and Harry runs his fingers through the boy's hair.

"The movie.." Louis whispers, closing his eyes, loving Harry's fingers in his hair.

"Hmm, what about the movie?" Harry furrows his eyebrows.

"Tony Stark and Natasha died!!" Louis suddenly exclaims, crying louder again.

"You went to see Endgame as a date?" Harry chuckles. "That's not even romantic." He laughs, despite the crying boy beside him.

"Watching Avengers while eating popcorn and cuddling is quite romantic." Louis argues, crying harder, making Harry laugh harder.

"Sure, but not when Tony and Nat die." Harry points out, laughing more when Louis wails.

"Stop laughing, Natasha was the only woman I ever fell in love with." The smaller boy cries, hitting on Harry's chest as he still keeps laughing.

"Sad." He says between laughers. Louis hits him again, a little harder this time and pushes himself off of the older boy.

"You're heartless." Louis pouts.

"Well yeah, I recently gave it to someone else." Harry replies, grinning cheekily at the shorter boy who take a hint that he's talking about Cara and hardens his expressions.

"I'm gonna go sleep." He blankly whispers, turning to walk towards the stairs. "Goodnight."

"G'night, Boo!" Harry calls out, smiling fondly at Louis' retracting figure.

_________________

Well well well...

I don't think I'll ever get over Tony and Nat's deaths so Louis is literally me in this chapter..

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️