💙 Please Tell Me You Found Him💚

Louis stops in his track when he hears someone's nails scratching on the metal of the lockers behind him. He shuts his eyes, tight. It has to be Jacob or one of his minions, or maybe the blond boy from the bus, but he gasps when he turns around and sees a girl with green eyes staring at him. She has the curliest hair Louis has ever seen and she's a bit taller than the boy. The girl is beautiful if Louis is being honest, but there's a kind of craziness in her eyes that scares Louis to no end.

"Um.. may I help you?" Louis asks, timidly and the girl slowly nods and takes a step closer to the boy.

"Wha- what do you want?" He ask, stepping back.

"I want back what was mine and you took from me." She says, still moving closer as Louis moves away.

"I don't know what you-"

"Luke."

"I don't kno-" Before Louis could finish his sentence, there's suddenly a boy behind him who covers his mouth with his hands. Louis can taste cigarette on it before he starts screaming into the hand, realising that he's being dragged out of the hallway.

__________

"Harry!" Silvia weeps as soon as her son gets out of the car, Maya yells at him from the driver's seat since he got down even before the car stopped.

"Louis! Where's Louis? Where's Lou?" Harry screams like a mad man, running towards his mother.

"Haven't found him yet.." Silvia cries, holding the gate of the school for support. Everyone else is still scattered around the town, looking for the blue eyed boy.

"What the hell do you mean haven't found him yet?! What the hell have you guys and the cops been doing?!" He yells and Silvia looks like she wants to say something, but instead, she burst into tears. Harry pulls her in his embrace as they cry together.

"Bigbear!" They both hear and Harry turns to look at Niall and his friends running towards them. "Bigbear!" The boy yells again before he clutches onto his brother and mother, still crying.

"Please tell me you found him." Harry pleads the smaller boy, but to his dismay, his younger brother only cries harder while shaking his head. He looks back to see Luke and Eleanor crying too, all their other friends look worried.

"Does anyone knows where Jacob lives?" Luke asks and Harry furrows his eyebrows, not knowing anything about Jacob. "It has to be that fucker!" He seethes. "He couldn't take his eyes off of my baby the whole day!"

As much as Harry want to strangle Luke for calling Louis 'my baby', he frowns in curiousity and confusion.

"It's not him." Ashley says. "When Lou went missing, my first instinct was to punch Jacob, which I did, but he kept denying it. I know he's not lying because no one would, after receiving the beating I gave him." She explains and Harry stares at the girl for a moment, she reminds him of Cara.

"Then who!" Luke yells in frustration.

"Do you think...." Shawn speaks up, but then quietens down and shakes his head.

"Yeah? What? Say it." Luke says and Shawn bites his lip, but looks up at Hailee when the girl gasps.

"Everyone in the school had started talking about you and Louis dating..." She says and all of her friends look at her knowingly. "Like when Eleanor became your friend."

"Shit!" Luke gasps. "Why did I not think of this before?! It has to be her!"

"Who?" Asks Silvia.

"Rebecca, Luke's ex girlfriend. That girl and her brother, Michael are both crazy asses." Eleanor informs. "Becca thinks she owns Luke or something and when we became friends, Michael caught me once and pulled me to the backside of the school where Rebecca beat me up." She explains.

"Where the fuck do they live?!" Harry growls, making Maya flinch beside him.

"We won't find Lou at their house." Luke says. "But I know where."

__________

Louis wakes up in a dark room, his face covered with tears and snot and he groans at the headache that is killing him. Then he remembers how the girl and her brother dragged him out from the school and brought him here. The guy had thrown him in the room which caused him to hit his head on the floor, that must be when he fell unconscious.

He gathers some courage and strength and stands up on his feet before trying to find a door or a window. He blindly feel around the room, his heart hammering in his chest, afraid of the darkness. He runs his hands all over the walls before he feels something that seems like a window. He roams his hands over it to confirm that it's a window before he finds the latch.

He slowly, without making a noise, moves the latch and thanks Jesus that it wasn't locked before pushing it open to be hit with the golden light if the setting sun. He almost cries of happiness as he reaches his feet over the window, followed by another and again thanks the Gods above that the window wasn't much higher from the ground.

He jumps out of the window and pushes it close before taking a run to god knows where. He sees fences and realises that he's in a backyard, but he doesn't stop. He slips out from between the broken fence and finds himself on the streets. Still not knowing where to go, he just keeps running, fresh tears running down his face. He should've accepted Niall's offer to show him around the neighborhood, at least he would've known where he is and where he had to go now.

________

Luke leads everyone to the abandoned old house where he and Rebecca used to spend time to hide away from people. She used to be a sane girl.. well, at least before Luke found out she and Michael would threaten anyone who'd befriend him. She was kinda crazy and possessive as hell that left Luke with no friends. So, as soon as he realised how toxic his girlfriend was, he decided to break the cords, but apparently that didn't sit right with Rebecca who still acts like she owns the boy.

Harry pushes past Luke to slam the old wooden door open and everyone immediately scatter around the house to find Louis. Harry feels someone tug at his hand and he looks back to see Eleanor pulling him towards her as she leads him towards a hallway. He follows her until she brings him in front of a door and points at it.

"They once brought me here..." She says and Harry can tell that she's still scared from whatever they did to her. He slowly pushes the door open only to be faced with darkness, so he pulls his phone out and turns on the flashlight. He looks through the room, but finds nothing before Eleanor pushes open a window.

"I think he ran away.." she says.

___________________

I'm aware that this chapter is shit, no need to waste your energy while trying to point it out.

So basically I was in a shitty mood and I started writing this shit to distract myself from some other shit and like expected, this chapter turned out shit.. sigh.

Anyway, still bear with me for a few chapters and please vote even if you don't like.

♥️