💚Hello?!💙

As soon as Harry leaves, Louis rewinds the movie to where he had gotten up to go in the kitchen. Though he rewinds it with the intention of watching from where he missed, his mind pays no attention to it as he thinks about what happened just a few minutes ago. Harry had done all those things to him, Harry had said he loves him. Holy shit! Harry loves him! Yes, he's a bit surprised and confused as to why Harry was suddenly being so affectionate towards him. Wasn't he scared of being with his adopted brother or him being illegal or some shit like that? Was it because he's jealous of Luke? Was he afraid that Luke would take him away from Harry? Had he really thrown away all his fear and accepted his and Louis' feelings for each other? Or would he walk up to Louis tomorrow and say it was a mistake and ask him to forget it and move on, like he had done before?

All of his thoughts fly away and his mind comes back to present as the house phone rings. He jumps off of the couch and goes to answer the phone.

"Hello!" He chirps into the mic of the handset. He waits for a few seconds, but hears nothing. "Hello?" He repeats louder and frowns when the like goes dead. "What the hell..?" He wonders and puts the handset down. As he turns around to leave, he jumps as the phone rings again. He sighs, but answers again. "Hello?" He says and gulps when the line goes dead again. Again, he puts the handset down and turns around to leave when it rings again. He rushes to answer the phone and "Hello?!" He yells into it, but fright seeps into his body as the line goes dead again. He smacks the handset down and backs away from the phone. He stares at it with wide eyes, his body shaking in fear, wondering if they'll call again. He jumps when he hears a ring again, but then he gasps when he sees it's his mobile phone ringing on the couch. His blood runs cold, yet he takes slow steps towards the couch, hoping the call would end before he could answer. It does. Right when he picks his phone up from the couch, the call ends. He immediately dials Niall's number. Maybe it was just Niall and the boys who were trying to prank him? He hopes so.

"Hey, Louis!" He hears, but it's not Niall, he guesses it's Shawn.

"Hi.. uh.. did Chubbybear try to call me on the house phone?" He asks, his voice shaky.

"What? No, Lou, Ni's been asleep for like an hour now and his phone was in his pocket the whole time." Shawn says.

"Maybe he butt-dialled it..?" Louis tries to reason. "Because like- no one talked when I picked up."

"Maybe Lou, that could be the case." Shawn shrugs.

"Okay... Tell Chubbybear to call me when he's awake."

"Okay!" Shawn says before hanging up.

Louis is about to toss his phone back on the couch when the device dings. He stills. Still shaken up, he checks his notification to see a new text. His thumb howers over the notification for a few seconds, contemplating whether he should open the text or not. He lets out a tremulous breath and clicks on it. He gasps when he sees the text, it's a picture of him taken probably just seconds ago while he was talking to Shawn on the phone. The text below the picture read 'Dont you look cute drowning in that sweater? Wouldve looked better if you skipped wearing those shorts underneath tho'.

Louis throws his phone on the couch, starting to cry in fear. Who could it be? And why is it always him? He cautiously looks up at the window from outside which probably the photo was taken. Thankfully it was locked. Louis thinks for a moment before he picks up his phone again and decides to lock himself in his bedroom as he walks towards it, while at the same time, dialling Harry. He puts the phone up to his ear as he walks down the hallway.

"Hey, boo." He hears Harry's voice, which already calms him a little.

"Hazza!" He cries into the phone.

"Baby? What happened?" Harry rushes, concerned.

"Hazza there's someone outside the house! They called the house phone, but never talked and they sent a picture of me on my phone which they took just seconds ago from outside the window." He informs the older boy as he reaches outside his bedroom. "Hazza I'm scared!" He cries and pushes his bedroom door open before freezing.

"Fuck.. Don't worry, Darling, I'll be right there within minutes. I'm on my way, I'm coming, just try to hide somewhere okay?" He hears Harry yell on the other line, but it sounds far away as a pair of bloodshot eyes stare back at him with nothing but malice in them. Louis drops the phone and runs out, the guy taking off right after him. Louis runs outside and towards the front door. He tries to unlock the door and he almost pulls it open when a hand grabs the back of his head and bangs it on the wall beside the doorframe. He immediately feels dizzy, but apparently it wasn't enough since the guy pounds his head into the wall again, which makes the world around him go black.

(ಥ_ಥ)

Harry barges into the house with Silvia following right behind him.

"Louis!" He calls out, but gets no reply.

Silvia walks past him and checks behind the couch and curtains. "Louis!" She calls out. "Lou-" She gasps when she turns to face Harry and looks past the boy. It makes Harry frown and turn around to look at the door, but it's the wall beside it that catches his attention. His body freezes as he sees the big patch of blood on the wall, a single drop still slowly gliding down. "I'm calling the police.." Silvia whispers as she pulls her phone out from her hand bag.

Harry only stands there, his wide eyes staring at the blood, leaking unstoppable tears, hoping Louis' okay and they could still find him before something happens to him.

___________________

I warned y'all that this chapter is gonna hurt...

This book is called DLIBYH for a reason.

Anyway.. thoughts?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️