💙 Didn't He Hate Luke?💚

"Maybe I shouldn't have left... Or at least I should've forced him to come with me." Harry whispers, wiping his eyes. He looks at Luke, both their backs against the headboard, a blanket draped over their legs.

"It's not your fault, Harry." Luke assures the older boy by patting his forearm.

"Can I see the sketchbook now?" Harry asks.

"Of course not. It's Louis' private property." Luke says, crossing his arms and side eyeing harry.

"You're such a cheat." Harry complaints, but his voice stays calm as if he doesn't really mind it.

"I'm not. I just wanted to hear the story." Luke lets out a breathy chuckle. "And just so you know, Louis had asked me to be his fake boyfriend. I'm not into your boy like that, I'm actually very straight." He says and Harry whips to look at him with a frown, but then he chuckles, shaking his head at his silly boy.

"That little hedgehog." He laughs, thinking of how Louis might've done it to make Harry jealous. He laughs again, but Luke looks at him concerned as there are tears running down the older one's cheeks. Suddenly the laughter turns into sobs and Harry buries his head into his hands. "I love that stupid little hedgehog so much." He cries.

Luke, not knowing what to do, wraps his arms around Harry's shaking body and pulls him into a hug. He does this when Louis is sad or upset and he doesn't know much about Harry, but wouldn't want a hug when they're sad? Harry only sobs harder on Luke shoulder, the latter patting his head.

(´;︵;')

The next morning, Harry wakes up alone on a soft bed. He sits up and looks around. Louis' room. Louis' beautiful room. Wasn't Luke here with him last night? He wonders. He immediately checks his phone, but is struck by disappointed when he sees no call or anything. He pushes the blanket away and gets up of the bed, his eyes falling on the sketchbook on the nightstand. He shakes his head, he'd rather have Louis show him it and explain every drawing to him.

Train boy...

He remembers Luke's words and wonders if Luke just made it up or if that was Louis' nickname for him. Like he had 'pretty boy' for the blue eyed boy.

Harry brings himself downstairs to see Liam, Zayn and Niall cuddled up on the couch, watching TV. Liam hears his footsteps and turns to look at him.

"Good morning." He wishes and Harry only nods in response.

"When did Luke leave?" He asks as he reaches the bottom stair.

"Like half an hour ago. Why?" Zayn raises an eyebrow.

"Nothing." Harry shakes his head. "Just.. we both stayed in Louis' room last night, but then he wasn't there in the morning." He states and walks into the kitchen.

"Didn't he hate Luke?" He hears Liam's hushed voice.

"He did." Zayn answers in the same tone.

Harry sighs, making himself a cup of tea. No, he didn't hate Luke. Heck, Harry can literally never hate anyone. Luke just annoyed him by being so touchy with his Louis.

He picks the kettle and pours it out into a mug, but suddenly his actions halt and tears prickle his eyes.

What might've Louis eaten or drank, if he did it at all. What if his baby is starving and parched? The thought invades his mind and he settles the kettle on the counter. Crying into his hands, he slides down on the floor.

(Ó╭╮Ò)

"Wa-water..." Louis croaks out.

"Wohtah!" Jason mocks like a kid. He had been acting quite childish for a few hours now, Louis had noticed. "You drank water just last night." He states as if it wasn't more than fifteen hours ago.

"Please." Louis cries. "Or at least something to eat." He pleads and Jacob pouts.

"I can't get you anything right now." He sighs. "I can't even go up and get myself something to eat like I do." He says. "We're both hungry... How about we distract each other?" He asks excitedly.

Louis' eyes widen and he rapidly shakes his head 'no'. Jacob comes closer and he tries to wriggle his limbs to push himself away, but Jacob grabs his ankle and harshly pulls him towards himself.

"No!" Louis screams and Jacob palms his mouth.

Luke gasps, sitting up on his bed. Was it his dream? He wonders. But he had no visuals, so he dreamt a voice? Shit! He should've stayed at Harry's.

He sighs and rubs his hands over his face before getting up of the bed. He puts his slippers on and leaves the room.

It's when he's grabbing himself a pack a chips from the cabinet that he hears it. An aggressive long "shh". He gulps and settles the packet on the dining table. If he were still ten, he would've ran into the bedroom and hid himself there. But he's fifteen, so he follows the hushed noises and soon he hears soft cries.

What the hell?! He thinks.

He finds himself walking down the stairs, towards the basement and he gulps. He hates this part of his house, he always believed it was haunted.

Fifteen! He reminds himself.

When he reaches the door of the basement, he decides to observe instead of barging in, so he puts his ear on the door. It's quiet for a few seconds, but then he hears shufflings. His heart is about to explode in his chest before he hears a soft cry followed by a plea.

"Stop... Please, don't touch me."

Luke gasps and backs away from the door. This has to be his imagination, there's no way this could be real. His house? Out of all the places?

He looks at the door, determined, one last time before he turns around and runs up, sprinting straight towards his bedroom. Once in, he messes up his bed while trying to find his phone. When he finds it under the duvet, he immediately dials the number he could find first.

"Harry! Call the cops and get them to my place! They're here!" He cries into the phone.

_____________________

Ayeeee!

Thoughts on this chapter?

Now don't expect me to update for a little while but when I do, I'll update probably daily for a few days.

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment if you like!

♥️