💚People Tend To Get Angry💙

Louis comes home alone after a long day at school. Niall, Lewis, Ed and Shawn are having a sleep over since they are working on a new song. He doesn't have to be alone for a long time though, Luke had promised him that he'll come over after finishing his homework.

Louis is actually glad that Niall decided to stay with them for the night since the day after tomorrow was the Irish boy's birthday and today he can come up with something to gift the boy.

He walks in and finds the house painfully silent, but when he reaches the staircase, he hears some noises coming from upstairs. He furrows his eyebrows and drops his bag at the bottom of the stairs before stepping up.

"Louis.." He hears as low growl and he frowns realising that it's Harry's voice. "Fuck.. baby.." Comes Harry's voice again, followed by a moan and Louis blushes at the use of profanity.

"Hazzabear!" He calls out from the stairs, almost from the top and hears a loud thud as if something had fallen from a height.

He walks faster and reaches Harry's door where now, he could clearly hear a lot of shufflings. He knocks on the door and he hears more shuffling before the door swing opens. He stares at a shirtless Harry, he's breathing heavily as his face is flushed and his curls are wildly messed up. His eyes are so dilated that they look almost black and Louis isn't sure if it was an illusion, but he thinks that he caught a glimpse of a green ring around Harry's black iris before it disappeared, meaning his eyes dilated even more after opening the door. The taller boy's lips are angry red and bitten down while his whole body is sweating and radiating heat.

"Did you want something or are you just going to stare?" He hears Harry asks and he almost gasps at the hoarse voice. He blushes, though, and looks up at Harry who raises an eyebrow.

"I- I heard my name.." Louis trails off, hoping Harry would catch on.

"Yeah- uh- I.. I was talking to Morris on the phone and he kinda forgot your name, so I was just telling him that." Harry says, not meeting Louis' eyes as his hands move around in the air nervously.

"Oh.. but you swore and called someone 'baby'." Louis point out and Harry's eyes widen as he coughs loudly into his hands.

"Uh- Morris! I swore at him and... called him baby.." He says and then makes a face at his own words. 'Clever.. very clever..' Basura taunts and rolls his eyes as Harry cries in frustration in his mind.

"Wha..." Louis frowns in confusion. Wasn't Morris Niall's dad? Wasn't he supposed to be an old man?

"Uh- I mean... not like that.. like he's an old man but he acts like such a baby sometimes.. that's why." Harry tries to explain. "He kept forgetting your name- like who forgets names-" He pauses when Louis pouts. "Oh! I didn't mean to- I mean, you're cute when you do that.. I wasn't supposed to say that- shit!" He sighs in frustration and Louis looks away, biting his lip to stop himself from smiling. "You can come.. in! Come in, if you want of course.. not forcing you or anything.." He says, looking extremely troubled.

"Um.. no, it's okay, I'll leave. Take some rest, you seem unwell." Louis says awkwardly and looks around before nodding, then shaking his head and sprinting away.

'Pft.. you creeped him out. Well done!' Basura says sarcastically and Harry sighs before falling on his bed. Then he remembers something and abruptly gets up, yanks the sheets off of the bed, puts them in the washer and he gets in the shower.

After a while Harry hears the doorbell ring and then a loud laughter. Out of curiosity, he puts on a sweatshirt and leaves the room. He gets downstairs to find Louis giggling uncontrollably on the couch while a boy around his age smiles down at him.