💚The Whole Love Story, Train Boy💙

"Guys, you can all go home." Zayn says to all of Niall's friends sprawled out on the living room floor. "You all don't have to be a part of this mess. We'll inform you all when we find Louis." He sighs. He glances at Niall who's curled up in Liam's arms, still crying and hiccupping. Liam had insisted to be with Niall and Harry regardless of his own heath, since the brothers were having a hard time and definitely needed friends around.

Even when they found out that jacob was the culprit, they couldn't get any more clues. When they tracked Jacob's number, his phone was found in the bushes, two blocks away from where Luke lives. They still don't know where the boy might be hiding and if he still has Louis with him, safe. When the police had assured them that they won't stop the search the whole night either, Zayn had decided to take everyone back home. It's when they almost reach Silvia's place that Hailee looks around the group and notices that Harry isnt there's.

"This thing has hurt him more than any of us. He needs space." Zayn had said under the night sky and Silvia had nodded as she lead everyone to her house.

Ashley gets up off the floor. "I'll keep my phone on. No matter what the news, just call me regardless of what time it is." She says. She's about to say something else when the doorbell rings, making every single person in the room hold their breaths. Silvia opens the door to Cara and everyone looks away, some disappointed and some relieved as per their expectations. "Cara?" Ashley raises her eyebrows at the older girl. Cara only gives her a weak smile before she goes to hug Silvia.

"I heard what happened, I'm sorry. Please stay strong and don't lose hope. He'll be fine and come back home soon." The punk girl whispers to the woman who almost breaks down into her arms.

"I really hope so." Silvia cries as they pull back. Cara then goes to where Niall is cuddling Liam and kneels down in front of the Irish boy.

"Hey there blue eyes." She says and kisses the boy on his head. "Stop crying, love, your face has turned red. Don't worry your blue eyes partner will come back safe and sound." She says, wiping the corner of his eye as he tiredly nods.

She then stands back up and looks at Ashley. "Mum asked me to take you to mine. She and John went out for some business trip." She informs the girl who glares at the ground.

"You guys are related?" Eleanor speaks up, looking between Cara and Ashley.

"She's my half sister." Cara reveals and Zayn raises his eyebrows in surprise. "Same mum, different dads." She adds and Eleanor nods.

"Drop my friends to their houses too, it's too late." Ashley says, still not looking at Cara but the window that shows the midnight view of outside.

"We'll need one more car." Cara says after counting the number of teens. "With a driver." She adds.

Zayn offers to drive the half of them home. He asks Liam if he wants to get home too, but Liam says he's going to stay with Niall. Luke though, requests to stay as well and begs Silvia to let him stay in Louis' room. The woman hesitates but one look at Luke's teary eyes and she caves in.

(个_个)

Louis starts breathing harshly as Jacob bites at his neck. He's still on the floor, tied up and now Jacob is sitting right behind him, his hand feeling Louis' clothed torso all over.

"No!" He almost shouts as the other boy's hand travels under his shirt. "Don't." He begs.

"But I want to touch you.." Jacob whispers, smelling down Louis' neck, hand caressing the skin of his tummy.

"If you really love me you'll stop right now and not do this without my consent." Louis speaks firmly. Jacob immediately freezes and Louis sighs in relief.

"Right." He hears the boy says, more like to himself before he stiffly distances himself from Louis by a few inches. "Go to sleep, baby." He says and lightly pushes Louis to lean against the wall since fully lying down wasn't an option with his hands tied behind him. He kisses Louis' cheek, wishing him goodnight before he moves a little farther and lies down in a sleeping position, his stare on louis who shut his eyes, wondering how long he'll have to take this for.

(。•́︿•̀。)

Harry wipes his tears as he reaches the front of his house. He had looked everywhere in town, all the abandoned buildings and houses, the hidden corners in parks, the deepest part of woods and every suspicious place that someone could hide a person at. He pushes the front door open, no life left in his eye as he walks into the dark living room and ignoring the sleeping Zayn on the couch, he heads towards the staircase. Despite his first thought of getting into his bedroom, he stares at the hallway longingly before letting his feet lead him towards Louis' room. He pushes the bedroom door open and even in the dark room, lit only by the moonlight peeking through the window, he could see the dreamcatchers and wish bottles hung up on the wall beside the bed. It's a Louis thing. The hand made dreamcatchers and wish bottles. Harry takes a deep breath. It smells like louis in here. He almost jumps out of his skin when the blanket on the bed moves. He furrows his eyebrows, seeing the shuffling on the bed before a head peeks out of the blanket.

"Harry?" A pair of blue eyes blink at him. Not the one he wishes to see now though.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asks as he walks towards the bed.

"I just stayed..." Luke says as he sits up.

"Wouldn't your parents worry?" He asks, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"They are at my nana's place. I was supposed to go too, but Louis... So I told them I couldn't come." Luke shrugs. As Harry listens to Luke, his eyes fall on the sketchbook on the nightstand. "I thought staying here would be better than staying alone at my place." The younger boy adds. He notices Harry's stare on the book and reaches to get it. "I thought it was a simple sketchbook... Didn't know it was personal." He says, looking guilty.

"Are you trying to say I shouldn't see it?" Harry raises an eyebrow and Luke shrugs.

"I don't know, depends on what kind of relationship you have with Louis." He says. Harry frowns at that.

"I'm pretty close to him." The taller boy announces.

"Uh-uh. I've already made the mistake of looking into this book and invading Lou's privacy. I'm not repeating it." Luke says stubbornly, pulling the sketchbook to his chest. "Tell me how close you are to Louis and I might think about it." He says.

"I'm not telling you shit." Harry glares at the boy who shrugs, yet again.

"Fine. Leave then. I want to plan about how I'll give Lou a special night when he comes back." Luke says dreamily, making Harry lurch at him and grab his collar, glaring hard at the boy with gritted teeth. Luke only grins. "Tell me the whole love story, train boy." He whispers cheekily to Harry.

Realisation hits Harry and he stares at Luke, horrified as he lets go of his collar. He gulps and looks away for a few seconds before looking back at the boy. He seems very accepting.

"It's quite long.." He finally whispers and Luke gives him a soft smile.

"Seeing that none of us is gonna be able to sleep tonight, we've got the whole night."

_____________________

HAPPY 1 YEAR OF WALLS!

I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO WALLS AND FEELING SO PROUD OF LOU :')

DON'T LET IT BREAK YOUR HEART JUST ENDED AND TOO YOUNG IS PLAYING RN ಥ‿ಥ

BTW THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER?

HOW DO YOU FEEL KNOWING HARRY IS LOUIS' "TRAIN BOY" LIKE HE'S HARRY'S "PRETTY BOY"

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND STREAM WALLS!

♥️