💚You Didn't See Me, But I Did💙

[Louis]

In the evening, I am sat with Chubby bear (he told me to call him that) watching a show on the TV when the telephone in the living room goes off.

"I'll take it." I say and get up of the couch. I pick up the phone saying "Hello! Styles residency." in magnifique excitement.

"Hey! Lewis here. I'm guessing it's Lou-eh.."

"Oui, Louis here. How can I help you, Chéri?" I ask, trying to be cheeky.

"I was thinking if I could come over and hang out with you guys?"

"Oh! Just a second, mon amour.." I turn to Niall, who is now sitting with Hazzabear. "Chubby bear? Do you mind if Lewis comes over to hang out?" I ask, to which Hazzabear frown as Niall answers with a small 'sure'. "Niall says you can." I smile and feel Harry's eyes on me but I don't look.. He makes me nervous okay?! When I'm around him, I feel so... agité, whatever it's called in English.

Once I've ended the call, I go to sit on the couch but there is no room seeing Hazzabear is sitting in my previous place and Niall has covered the remaining space by sprawling over the couch. I turn to leave and find somewhere else to sit but Hazza puts his arms around my waist and pulls me down, making me sit in his lap. I feel my breathings quickening as Hazza starts rubbing my tummy. It feels weird but in a good way, like when you sit on an adventurous ride for the first time and it gives you tingles in your tummy, only that Hazza's touch is giving me tingles everywhere and it feels the strongest at my boy-part area.

"You okay there, Loubear?" Hazza asks in my ear, his lips touching the shell of my ear, making me shiver as the tingles in my boy-part increases. I just nod and look back at the TV where two boys were kissing.. in a very dirty way, I must add. I feel my face heating up and I look down at Niall to see his face turned red like a tomato.

"What show is this, Chubs?" Hazza asks, looking interested in the show, though the characters were speaking french. I wonder if Harry or Niall can speak even a little bit of French... It could be a bit handy for me.

"SKAM France. I love this show... even if I don't understand a single word." Niall pauses the show before answering and pouts that he don't understand French. Okay.. so Niall is out of the option.

"I do." I whisper as I listen to Lucas and Eliott speaking to each other, ever so softly, both tangled in the sheets after doing the.. um.. the thing.

"You do?" Harry asks from behind me. "You understand French?" and I noded.

"I was born and raised in the Holy Cross abbey in Saint Benoît, Veinne in France. I came to England like.. a year ago." I explain to them.

"Wow. So, you're a French guy?!" Niall asks with eyes widened in excitement. I only smile and nod at him. "Wow." He says.

"But you speak fluent English..?" Harry raises an eyebrow at me and I look back at him.

"Not really.. I sometimes sneak in some french words." I smile sheepishly.

"Okay but it's almost unnoticeable. If anything, you just sound a little fancy." Harry says.

"Well many British people can speak pretty fluent French too." I retort.

"Touché." Harry nods.

"Touché par qui?" I laugh, looking back at him.

"Huh?" Harry and Niall say at the same time, making me laugh even more.

"Touché in French means.. um.. touched! Yeah, that's the word, touched. So I asked 'touched by whom?'" I explain, proud that I can just speak my mother tongue and get Hazzabear all confused.

"Oh.." is all Harry says and Niall nods before playing the show that he had paused.

"What is he saying?" Harry whispers, not disturbing Niall, but Chubbybear turns and looks at me expectedly anyway.

I look at the TV and translate Eliott's words as he speaks. "The first time I saw you.." I look back at Harry and speak as softly as Eliott. "..it wasn't in the common room." Harry's eyes move towards my lips as I speak. "It was in the hallway, the first day I arrived." I then don't even look at the TV screen, just listen and translate as I look into those green eyes. "I knew no one and I bumped into you and your friends." Harry smiles and I smile back as I continue. "You didn't see me. But I did." His hand stops rubbing at my tummy as he stares at my face, then my eyes and then my lips. "I only saw you, actually."

"Woah!" Niall says and I turn back to look at him. "Wow, Boobear! You're going to teach me French now." He says and I nod, smiling at him. "Okay, I'll go hide all the food in my room before Lewis comes or he'll finish it all." He runs in the kitchen, searches for his food, then runs upstairs with all the food. I turn to look at the TV when Hazza speaks into my ear.

"The first time I saw you, it was at the train station. You were with other kids. You didn't see me. But I did. I only saw you, actually." He whispers, as if he was telling me a secret. I turn around and our noses bump due to how close we are.

"I had seen you." I whisper back but he shakes his head.

"No. You didn't for two days. I just sat there and wished for you to look at me for once but you didn't." He says touching his forehead with mine.

"Why did it matter to you if I looked at you or not?" I ask as he raises his hand to caress my cheek.

"It just did." He says, glancing down at my lips again, making me subconsciously lick them.

"Why?" I asks and he doesn't answer, just leans in. He closes his eyes, so I just copy him and close mine. I feel his breath on my lips but it's gone as he pulls away when the doorbell rings. "T-that must be Lewis." I say and he nods as I get off of his lap to open the door.

"Lou-eh!" Lewis wraps his arms around me tightly as soon as I open the door for him. I laugh as he kisses my cheeks repeatedly. "I missed you!"

"I missed you, too." I laugh but stop when someone coughs behind me. I turn around to look at Harry who is looking at us angrily. "Uh.. you okay, Hazzabear?" I ask and he just pulls out his phone, tapping on the screen angrily.

Lewis and I take a seat beside Hazza, with me sitting in the middle. "So Lou, how was your day at school? Made any friend apart from us?" He asks and put an arm around me but Hazza pushes it away angrily.

"Keep your hands to yourself." He snaps and my eyes widen in fear. I hate it when anyone yells or gets angry. Harry looks at me and says, softly this time. "Your hand was touching me, it was annoying."

"Oh. Sorry bro." Lewis says and Hazza nodded.

"Yo, Capaldi!" Niall walks in with a small pack of gummy bears, making my mouth water at the sweet treat.

"Niall!" Lewis jumps to hug him. "Long time no see." He says, kissing Niall's cheeks just like he did to me and Niall laughs.

"We met at school, dumbass." Niall laughs before sitting on Hazza's lap, seeing there is no room on the couch. He passes five gummy bears to Lewis, five to Hazza and keeps five for himself before passing the packet at me with a wink. I look in the packet and notice there are more than just five gummies, probably seven or eight. I smile while licking my lips when three more bears drop into the packet. I look up to see Hazza smiling softly at me and I smile back.

After all, it wasn't so bad being adopted, Hazza makes this house feel like home.

____________________

Hi!

Thoughts on this chapter?

Q: Your fav song on Walls?

MA: ALL THE MF 12 TRACKS!  I can't choose when it comes to Louis.

Don't forget to vote.

♥️