💙French Guys Are Great Kissers💚

Louis holds onto Harry's arm as the taller boy pulls him closer, both his hands cupping the tiny boy's face. Their noses bump and Louis feels butterflies in his tummy by just the feeling of Harry's breath on his lips. They are about to close the slight gap between them when the doorbell rings and they instantly pull away. They sit there and just stare at each other with wide eyes before Harry starts speaking.

"Don't you ever say shit like that and don't ever think these things, we shouldn't be doing this, Lou, this is so wro-" He gets cut off when the doorbell rings again, making Harry sigh.

"I'll take it." Louis says and quickly scrambles out of the chair and speed walks out of the kitchen. He takes a deep breath before opening the door to an insanely beautiful boy.

"Mon Dieu..." (My God...) The smaller boy mutters under his breath and the raven haired boy at the door smirks.

"Je suis beau, non, bébé?" (I'm beautiful, aren't I, babe?) The boy asks and Louis nods.

"Oui." (Yes.) He says in a daze, but then blinks and his face goes red for the millionth time since this morning. "Dés- I mean.. uh.. sorry." He stutters and the taller boy only smiles.

"It's alright, babes. You can talk to me in French if you want. I'm Zayn, by the way." Zayn says as he walks in and starts walking towards the kitchen.

"No.. uh.. I'm actually trying to improve my English vocabulary." Louis says as he follows Zayn into the kitchen where Harry is.

"That's cool, Darling." Zayn turns around to give Louis a warm smile and the smaller boy smiles back.

"Who's your darling?" Harry asks in a bitter tone when they walk into the kitchen.

"This pretty, French boy right here." Zayn says, motioning to Louis. "You know I always had a thing for French guys. They are great kissers." He reminds Harry who only groans.

"Well, Boo, aren't you supposed to get going for school?" Harry asks and Louis nods before sprinting out of the kitchen to run upstairs.

"He's cute." Says Zayn, smiling towards the direction where Louis had ran.

"I know." Harry rolls his eyes.

"What's up, Haz?" Zayn suddenly asks after a few seconds of silence.

"Nothing." Harry shrugs and looks up to Niall and Louis when they come back into the kitchen, ready to leave as they have their bags slinging on their shoulders.

"We're leaving." Niall announces as both the younger boys walk in.

"You don't say it like that, darling, it sounds really sad." Zayn comments as the blond boy hugs him.

"Well then, see ya later?" He asks and Zayn nods when Niall hugs Harry.

"Alright, bye Bigbear! Bye Zoobear!" He says and waits for Louis to do the same.

"Bye, Louis." Zayn says, giving the boy a warm smile.

"Bye, Zack." He says and Zayn rolls his eyes.

"It's Zayn." The boy corrects and Louis nods before softly repeating the name to himself.

"Bye, Hazzabear." Louis says and leaves the kitchen with Niall.

Harry is kind of disappointed that he didn't get a hug from Louis but then he thinks that it's a good thing, he should start keeping a distance from the boy or he'll have to face the consequences.

"Now, Haz.." Zayn starts speaking and Harry hums in response. "Once you had asked me, how am I able to memorize small details and draw them even after hours of seeing the view, remember?" He asks and Harry nods.