💙Just Because💚

"Hey! That's robbery!" Louis pouts as Harry takes a bite from his cookie. It was the last one left in the jar and the older boy bit into more than half of it.

"Everything is fair in love and war." Harry says, munching on the cookie as he holds the smaller boy tighter and places a light kiss on his neck.

Louis sighs. Looking down at the gray bedsheet that's covering their naked bodies, he pops the rest of the cookie into his mouth before looking back at Harry. He brings his hand up to Harry's face and caresses it a little before raising his hand higher to his hair. Harry has his hair up in a bun, which Louis unties and let's his curls fall freely over his shoulders. Louis thinks they looked beautiful like that, it makes Harry look even more prettier than he already is. Three years and Louis still wonders how in heaven did he get here, how'd he get so lucky.

"Why..?" Harry asks with a pout as he huffs, blowing a strand of hair away from his face and the smaller boys only smiles softly at him.

"Just because." He says in a whisper and Harry smiles.

That's a thing between them now. Louis would just randomly touch Harry's hair or the latter would just swipe his thumb over the crinkles by the shorter one's eyes when he smiles. Louis would poke Harry's dimples and Harry would blow air on louis neck just to see goosebumps rise on his skin. They would just do random things and when asked why, they'd say "Just because." or like Harry mostly says, "Just felt like it.." No further questions asked.

None of the boys can still believe how far they had come in just three years. Louis is really grown and appreciated because of his talent, all over the country now and a little out of it too. Every piece of his artworks still had a glint of Harry in them. He could've simple drawn an apple and when asked, he'd say it was inspired by the way Harry ate his apples. He was in that deep for the green eyed boy.

They aren't living under the same roof as Silvia and Niall anymore, which never resulted in them drifting away from the family, but now they had both moved out into a house that is surprisingly bigger than Silvia's. That's because they earned pretty decent. Obviously, Louis' talent payed off and Harry, who had become a YouTuber, instantly got famous around the world because of his looks and entertaining personality. YouTube had no choice but to sign him some big paychecks.

They are also one of the most famous couple out there on social media. People just love seeing them together and they've got a huge fandom out there, not because Louis is an artist or because Harry is a famous YouTuber, but just because Larry Stylinson is fucking cute together.

As for their Friends, Hailey who is still dating Niall has been going around the world and winning multiple dance competitions. The blond boy can't be more proud of his girl. Hailey feels proud of her boyfriend as well since he and his band is starting to get recognition. Niall, Ed, Lewis and Shawn are set to debut with their music as they've been offered a deal by a music label. Apart from writing songs for the boys, Shawn still secretly writes fanfictions though, mostly Larry Stylinson fanfictions now which people love buying into.

Luke has grown even more passionate about football over the years and is trying out to get himself in Manchester United. As for Ashton, he's doing better, said goodbye to depression months ago when he found his happiness with Luke. Yeah, that Aussie boy really wasn't straight after all.

The girls- Eleanor, Ashley and Perrie are still as amazing students and working hard to get themselves in good universities. Perrie is still a diva and probably the hottest future doctor while Ashley is still obsessed with motor bikes and sports cars and is studying to become a mechanical engineer. Eleanor though, she just wants to keep studying so she could be smarter than all these pathetic human beings that she still pretty much hates being around or interacting with.

Liam, apart from being in a happy relationship with Maya, is still a fitness freak which lead him to becomes a fitness trainer with Cara at their own gymnasium. Zayn, too is a famous artist like Louis, but unlike the French boy who is constantly on social and updating his fans about everything, the raven- now dyed blue haired boy keeps his life pretty private. He only shows up on social media in a while to announce about his new work. Yet he somehow managed to get attention from Gigi Hadid, a famous model and started dating her a year ago. Waliya is now a teacher at a special school where she teaches sign language to the kids, helping them to have less difficult future.

Silvia is living the life of the proudest mother of three amazing sons and sharing it with Andrew, now her husband and proud dad of three. None of the boys ever refer to him as step dad or even make him feel like he is one. It only makes Silvia realise how accepting her sons are and still, at times, regrets not being as accepting of a mother.

It's in the past though, it doesn't matter now. She's happy for her sons and they are for her. She, Andrew and Niall visits Louis and Harry whenever they can and Niall is always there when the couple throws a party for their friends. The whole troop and Harry's friends be attending those parties and it's a mess, but they love it.

The last party they had thrown was a New year's party where Liam had gotten down on his knee when they started the countdown. Maya had obviously said a "Yes!" and the boy had slipped a ring on her finger exactly when the clock strikes twelve, entering the New year being engaged.

That moment, Harry had pulled Louis in for a new year's kiss, but while kissing the boy, what Louis' didn't notice was the way Harry had smiled into the kiss. What Louis didn't know was that the older boy had made up his mind and made a decision in that moment.

Still, while being tangled up in their bed, going in for their round two and sweating under the green eyed boy, Louis is pretty much unaware of what's coming for the night. Lost in his paradise, he doesn't notice the vibration of Harry phone caused by a text from Cara to inform him that she's done decorating the spot on the beach. Coming down from his high, he doesn't notice the way Harry's eyes flicker at the jacket hung on the door, or the pocket of the jacket more like. Still with his body fully exposed to the warm air around them, the blue eyed boy is yet to be exposed to the future of him, starting tonight, being engaged for over seven years before tying a knot with the love of his life one September night.

____________________

Fin

*Wipes tear*

I think this is the first time I'm ending it without putting the marriage in the epilogue and probably the first time I'm actually not writing an epilogue..

Either way, we're done with this fic and it's completed !

Thank you soooo much for taking your time and reading it, I luff y'all ! 🥺

I'll see you in the next fic! It's not completed yet and I'll start posting only when I complete it... BUT IM POSTING THE DESCRIPTION AND INTRODUCTION SOON! SO STAY TUNED, FOLLOW ME IF YOU HAVEN'T (and please don't mind when I don't follow back, I can't, I've reached my follow limits 😿)

Don't forget to vote and comment !

♥️