💚 It's Not Forbidden💙

"He's still not back! What's taking him so long?" Harry says, looking at his watch frustratedly.

"You know.." Silvia softly utters. "Andrew had asked me about why you and Louis looked like you guys are having a fight.." she says and Harry stills.

"Um.. it's nothing. He was just.. being a little stubborn." Says the boy, stumbling on his words.

"About what?" She asks and turns her back to Harry as she sets the table.

"He wanted a shirt I refused to give him." He says.

"Was it just a shirt he wanted?" He hears his mother ask from the table, tilting her head a little backwards, expecting an answer. Harry gulps, not sure what to answer with. "I take that as a no." She says and turns around, looking straight at Harry now. "Harry, you have a tendency to forbid yourself from things you aren't even forbidden." She shakes her head.

"I don't k-" Harry tries to speak, but Silvia interrupts.

"When I used to take you out on cold days when you were a kid," she says as she starts walking towards a chair. "You would longingly stare at all the ice cream in stores." She chuckles and sits down on the chair. "You love having ice cream in winter, but you'd never ask me to buy you one. You assumed I would say no because of the weather, you thought it was forbidden. But in reality, that was something you got from me, I love eating ice cream in winter." She laughs. Harry just stands there, his lips parted in a mild shock. "There was no one who told you that you can't eat an ice cream in winter. I, for sure, never did. A doctor might've told me once and I plainly ignored him, but that doesn't matter." She laughs again.

"What are you even talking about?" Harry ask, confused.

"I'm getting there." Silvia says pointedly.

"Go on, then." Harry sighs.

"The ice cream thing was an example." She informs. "Let me give you another." She says. "I remember how I used to bake cookies and just leave them for you to eat. You would, only one each day. You were a good boy, I appreciate that, but I never said you couldn't take more. You just assumed you couldn't. When in reality, you are the first person to lay down cookie-rules in this house." She chuckles. "You tend to put down rules for yourself, Harry. You assumed you couldn't ask for an ice cream on a cold day or that you couldn't take an extra cookie. Though, I never minded, it was never forbidden. I never minded you stealing a cookie." She says with a smile and Harry bites his lip. "I still don't mind you stealing that cookie." This time, Harry snaps his eyes up to look at her face. "That one cookie you've been craving for, you can just have him, it's not forbidden." She says and Harry gulps.

Is she really talking about what I think she's talking about? Harry's subconscious gasps.

Before Harry could question Silvia about it, the doorbell rings. He shakes himself out of his shocked state and runs out of the kitchen to get the door. He opens the front door to a kitten like boy, looking up at him with his big blue eyes.

"It's so cold out there." Louis whispers, the tip of his nose now turned red, making him look breathtakingly adorable.

"Serves you right for walking back home instead of letting me pick you up, doesn't it?" Harry smirks as he lets the smaller boy in. "Go wash your hands, dinner is ready. I'll go get Niall down." He says. As Louis goes to wash his hands, Harry gets upstairs and informs Niall about dinner. When both the brother's get down, Silvia and Louis have already settled down at the table. Silvia raises her eyebrows at the thick blue hoodie Harry had gotten with himself. Without a word, he drapes the hoodie over Louis who looks up at him, surprised and confused.

"Thank you." The blue eyed boy says with a shy smile as Harry takes a seat and starts with his dinner.

(。♡‿♡。)