💚Don't Let It Break Your Heart💙

Oi Oii

So as I already announced, I'm going to start with this book again and we are very excited. So basically, I got the idea from a dream... Yes! A dream. I dreamt of meeting my ex-girlfriend under very different circumstances while traveling to college and back home by train (it's actually my routine and probably that's the reason why I dreamt of it).

____________________

DISCLAIMERS AND WARNINGS

> This is totally a work of fiction. A fan fiction to be specific. And it's only available on Wattpad.

> This is a One Direction fan fiction, so it may contain some inside jokes and references that only directioners would understand. So don't you dare complain if you don't understand.

> Specifically, this is a Larry stylinson fic (Harry Styles + Louis Tomlinson) so it's gonna be gay af.

> There are going to be some other characters and ships, gay or straight. So if you don't like any celebrity or ship that I added.... Leave! No one cares. I don't want any one commenting "ew why is she/ he in this story" or "ew no they don't look cute together". No one asked.

> This is MY work, from outta my brain and ideas. If you dare steal my shit, I will sue you! All rights reserved©

> There is going to be very mild smut and very strong language. So yes, it's mature.

> No hate comments! Constructive criticism will be appreciated but hate towards me, my writing, any person in the comments or even any celebrity that plays as a character in the book, will not be tolerated.

> Enjoy! Feel free to leave comments, point errors and suggest editing.

_____________________

CHARACTERS

Harry Styles: 19, Bisexual, a Psychology student who works in a bakery as a cashier. He loves photography and sweatshirts with funny or sarcastic quotes. He is also very fond of baking.

Louis Tomlinson: 15, a feminine gay boy and an orphan. He is a french boy, which sometimes gets in his way of getting the English vocabulary and British slangs right. He loves anything related to Disney or Marvel and is very talented in art and craft.

Niall Horan: 15, Harry's half brother. He's just a bubbly boy who loves to give cute nicknames to the people who are important to him. He is quite talented in music which is why he is famous in his school as well as some other schools in Cheshire.

Zayn Malik: 20, Pansexual, Harry's best friend and a talented growing artist. He dropped out of college to give his talent more priority. He also has a YouTube channel and several social media pages where he shares his work and gets paid for it.

Liam Payne: 19, Harry's neighbor and best friend. He is also Harry's college mate and train pal. He is very passionate about fitness and sports which gives him the 'tough guy' personality, but in reality, he's a very soft and sensitive guy.

Waliyha Malik: 16, deaf, Zayn's sister. She is also Harry's best friend, for whom the boy had learnt sign language.

Luke Hemming: 15, Louis' new found best friend in 'The troop', a group of his and Niall's schoolmates. Football star of the school.

Ashton Irwin: 15, intelligent and introvert. He is a depressed boy who finds a bit of happiness with 'The troop'.

Ed Sheeran: 15, Niall's best friend. He is also a singing star of the school and the only red head in their group.

Lewis Capaldi: 15, Niall's best friend. He has a YouTube channel where he promotes and supports his talented friends. He himself is well skilled in playing guitar and drums which he sometimes flaunts on his channel too.

Eleanor Calder: 14, a smart student with glasses who got bullied for being a 'nerd' before she became friends with 'The troop' which made everyone back off of her.

Ashley Gray: 16, a part time mechanic and the only reason why the school was afraid to mess with 'The troop'. She's a stereotypical punk girl but a sweetheart if you get to know her.

Perrie Edwards: 15, a diva with an attitude but secretly a hardworking student and a future doctor.

Hailee Steinfeld: 14, Perrie's best friend. She is famous in school for her dancing skills.

Shawn Mendes: 15, a typical, introvert teenager who doesn't like talking much to people. He has a beautiful voice too but is too under-confident to flaunt it like his friends. He spends most of his time writing songs for his friends, gay fanfictions for Wattpad, poems for Instagram and quotes for twitter.

Cara Delevingne: 19, Harry's friend. She is Harry's highschool friend and Ashley Gray's step sister, whom she adores dearly. She left her house to get away from her toxic parents and is now a gym trainer.

Sylvia Styles: Harry's mother. She's a very religious woman which sometimes bothers Harry.

Natalie Tomlinson: Louis' mother. She was a french woman who died in a plane crash.

Sister Christine: A french nun. She had been very close to Natalie. So when she passed away, she brought Louis to England with her.

Morris Horan: Niall's Father and Sylvia's ex boyfriend. He is an Irish man and after breaking up with Niall's mother, he had moved back to Ireland.

____________________

I'll be updating this page as the story goes on.

♥️