💙Date?!💚

Saturday morning, Luke and lLouis are on the couch at the latter's house when Harry walks in. He immediately groans at the sight of Luke, the boy just makes him angry without a reason. When Louis looks up, his face immediately lights up, seeing Zayn following Harry.

"Zaynie Boo!" He cheers and jumps off of the couch to run and jump up in Zayn's arms.

"Hi there, Darling." Zayns smiles down at the younger boy. "How's my french baby doing?" He asks and Louis giggles.

"I'm doing good." He says before looking behind the raven haired boy and widening his eyes. "Hi!" He says shyly and the girl behind Zayn smiles. She waves at Louis and the boy notices how she looks almost exactly like zayn.

"Oh, she's Waliyha, my sister." Zayn says and Louis grins. He wanted to meet her. "She can't hear, but she can read your lips." He informs the boy. "Just try to talk a bit slower." Louis nods.

"I'm Louis." He says to the girl who nods with a smile. She offers him her hand to shake and Louis gladly accepts. "So nice to finally meet you." He says.

The girl brings her hand up and signs to Louis that he's cute and the boy, knowing the sign very well, blushes and signs her a 'thank you'.

When Waliyha walks toward the couch, Luke smiles and greets her as well, introducing himself as Louis' friend. They hadn't started acting out as dating yet. Louis was looking for the right time while Luke was waiting for Louis' signal. As Zayn and Waliyha settle on the couch beside Luke and Harry leans against the hand rest, Louis thinks it would be perfect to settle himself on Luke's lap.

He sees Harry glaring at them, it only makes him smirk before he leans up and kisses Luke's chin. The other boy's acting skills are on point too as he looks down at Louis oh-so- lovingly.

After a few minutes, Silvia announces that Andrew- her boyfriend is going to visit for lunch. No one minded and Louis was in fact very excited. Harry immediately called Niall to give him the news and ask him to come home. The boy comes just twenty minutes before the man, Andrew.

Andrew turns out to be a tall, handsome and a young-looking man. He surely was in his mid-thirties, but his blond hair styled in a quiff, light grey eyes, wrinkle-less face and his charming smiles made him look like twenty- something.

"Hello." The man had said with a huge smile and that was all it took for everyone to already like him.

They are all on the lunch table when Sylvia tells everyone that Andrew is also her boss. Again, no one minded. Louis thought they were cute together and so did Niall and everyone else. When the table fills with chatters, Louis looks at Luke and winks.

Luke doesn't understand until Louis tangles his leg with his. So they had to act 'coupley' now, Luke takes the hint. Soon, they are playing with each other's feet. Sure, stomping on Louis' foot wasn't very romantic of Luke, but the other boy decides to ignore that and looks at Luke, biting his lip seductively, mostly knowing Harry's curiously looking between them.

Not knowing how to continue, Luke leans into Louis and whispers, "What now?"

"Date!?!" Louis asks loudly and gasps, making everyone turn towards him. He covers his face shyly and stares at Luke with wide surprised eyes. "Oh my God.." he whispers into his hands.

"You okay?" Asks Niall, the table still silent and everyone looking at Louis.

Louis gasps and acts like he's whispering to Niall, but purposely speaks loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What do you answer with when someone says 'go on a date with me'?" He asks and Luke chuckles lightly. Silvia realises what's happening and raises her eyebrows, Zayn looks on with a slight smirk, Andrew and Waliyha only smile, finding it cute while Harry glares at Luke.

"Well you say 'okay' or 'no' or something like that." Niall answers, still a little confused.

Louis nods and looks back at Luke, putting on a shy smile. "Okay." He says. "I'll go on a date with you." He adds and Harry clenches his jaw. Finally Luke understands what's happening and he smiles wide.

"Oh my God, Thank you so much, baby!" He says happily and holds Louis' face, kissing all over like he had done in front of his mother.

"You guys are so cute." Andrew comments and Silvia nods, she looks at Harry and then at Niall in confusion before putting on a smile as well.

"Big bear!" Niall says cheerfully. "Give Luke some big bro threat." He says cheekily and zayn snorts.

Harry looks at Luke and says the first thing that comes to his mind.

"I'll break your fucking face." He says through gritted teeth and Sylvia frowns for a moment. "If you break his heart." He reluctantly adds and Luke sighs in relief, but Louis only smirks.

The rest of the lunch, Louis couldn't wipe off the smirk of his face and neither could Zayn. Soon enough it was over and Andrew bid farewell with everyone. Zayn and Waliyha were next to leave and Louis had given the girl a long hug while Zayn informed Harry about meeting up at Liam's tomorrow.

"Mom?" Louis calls out and Silvia almost gasps at the word. Louis had called her that for the first time and she couldn't get over it for a few moments.

"Yes, love?" She asks, her voice trembling a little.

"Can I go over at Lukey's?" He asks, loving the way Harry glares at the ground.

"Sure, but be back by dinner, okay?" She asks and Louis nods, grinning.

"Thank you, mom!" He says excitedly before turning to Luke. "Let's go, lukey!" He cheers, holding Luke's hand. "Bye, mom! Bye, Chubbybear! Bye, Hazzabear!" He yells as he skips towards the door.

"Bye Boobear, don't forget to use protection!" Niall yells and Harry looks at him, bewildered.

"Niall!" Silvia scolds.

"We'll make sure to use it!" They hear Louis yell from out the door.

"Louis!" Silvia yells before they hear Louis laughing.

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

It was dinner time and Louis still wasn't back. Harry had tried to call the younger boy but he never picked up. It's when he's helping Silvia in the kitchen and the woman's phone rings. Harry goes to check and immediately answers as he sees the caller ID.

"Hey, mom, can I sleep over at Lukey's tonight?" He hears and his face hardens.

"No, you can't. Get back home!" He seethes through the line.

"Hazza? I called mom!" Louis says stubbornly.

"And Daddy picked up! Get your ass back home. Right now. Or I'll come to pick you up myself." Harry warns.

"No need, Lukey will walk me home." Says Louis before hanging up.

Harry sighs.

"Is he coming?" He hears his mother ask. He looks back at her and nods. "Don't be too harsh on him, yeah?" She says with a soft smile. "The more rules you put down, the more fights he'll put up."

__________

Shit chapter, I know it. But that's what happens when I write around my family. They keep disturbing me and I can't just lose myself into the story so I end up writing without feels. It's during editing that I realize how shitty I've written but it's too late to make too many changes. Sigh.

Either way, don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️