💙 I Fucking Love You💚

As soon as Luke is out of the door, Louis feels an arm grab him around the waist, pull him in and push him against the door until it shuts behind him. Louis' breath hitches as he finds his face pressed against Harry's neck as the taller boy sucks a mark on his. He finds a little courage in himself and lightly bites on Harry's skin, blushing when it earns him a moan from the older one.

Harry moves his mouth from the boy's neck to his jaw, then his cheek, chin and finally his lips. He kisses the smaller boy passionately yet softly, his fingers tracing the boy's spine. Louis holds him around his neck, pushing his body more into him, if that was even possible at this point. He whines when Harry leaves his mouth, but gasps when he feels himself being lifted off of the floor, Harry's only one arm holding him up by his waist. He wraps his legs around Harry's waist as the taller boy pulls his sweater low enough to let himself suck on Louis' collarbone.

"Lou.." Harry mumbles against his skin and the younger boy could only bring himself to hum in response, followed by a whine as Harry bites at his skin. "No more dates with him.." He says licking Louis' skin to soothe the bite. "No more kissing him.. or even being too touchy with with him." Harry states or commands and Louis bites his lip, his mind going fuzzy with only thoughts of Harry. How was he supposed to think of anyone else when this boy treats him like this?

"On-only if you- fuck! If you p-promise to do it al-all for me.." Louis gasps out as Harry kisses his shoulder. He moves his face right in front of Louis' and looks him straight in the eyes as he speaks.

"I'll do anything you want me to do to you, baby." Harry promises and pecks Louis' lips, pulling more at the sweater to expose one of Louis' nipple before leaving a trail of kisses from his mouth to his jaw to his neck to his collarbone and lower. "You're mine now.." He announces while kissing his jaw. "I'll take care of you." He says against his neck. "I'm never letting you go again.." he mumbles, moving lower from his collarbone. He looks up at the boy as he reaches his nipple. "May I?" He asks and Louis nods vigorously.

"Pl-please!" He begs, making the green eyed boy smile softly as he leans in and kisses the hard nub. "H-hazza.." Louis moans and Harry flicks the nub with tongue making his gasp, having never felt such things. He becomes a complete whining and moaning mess as Harry starts sucking and softly biting on his nipple. He subconsciously starts bucking his hip back and forth, rutting against Harry's lower tummy. "Haz-hazza.." Louis cries out, his whole body going into bliss, his mind fully clouded until he hears Harry's phone ring. The older boy completely ignores the noise, concentrated more on the noises Louis is making. "Haz your- your phone.." Louis breaths out, pulling at Harry curls to pull him away from his nipple.

"Don't care." Harry dismisses, going right back to sucking on Louis' nub, his other hand caressing the curve of his butt.

"It could be important..." Louis tries again and with a little struggle, unwraps his legs from around Harry, but the boy still holds him up, not letting his feet touch the ground.

"Not more than you." He states, moving up to kiss his neck again. "Look.." He says, pushing his hip into Louis'. "You feel it?" He asks and Louis blushes because yes, he can very clearly feel it, so clearly that he can make out the size even over the layers of clothes. "This is what you do to me." He whispers into Louis' ear, giving the lobe a soft bite.

"Yo-you do the same to me..." Louis whispers, pushing himself closer to the boy so he could feel him.

"Fuck.." Harry groans into his ear, "love that, baby." He kisses him under his ear. He sighs when his phone rings again and Louis giggles.

"Take it." He says with a smile and Harry whines like a kid.

"I wanna take you though.." He says, making Louis blush. How can someone say something like that while looking like a baby?

"You can do that later.. it could be an important call." Louis presses and the older one huffs. He lets go of Louis and pulls his phone out of his pocket before rolling his eyes.

"It's Liam." He says, but Louis still asks him to answer it since it could be important. So Harry does. "Your lame excuse to disturb me better be that you're dying or I'll kill you myself." Is the first thing he says into the phone, making Louis press himself into Harry's side and let out a giggle.

"Harry, Zayn here. Liam is sick, can you please get some medicines from the chemist? I can't leave him alone here." He hears Zayn's voice and sighs.

"Can't you ask someone else? I'm busy."

"Yeah I know your definition of 'busy'." He just knows Zayn rolled his eyes at him. "Listen, get me the medicines, then you can go back home and continue whatever you're doing with Louis." He says smugly making Harry groan.

"Fine!" He gives in. "And just so you know, I fucking hate you!" He says before hanging up, glaring at his phone, but then he looks at Louis' face and let's out a content sigh. "I fucking love you." He says and Louis gasps, his eyes widening in shock.

"I-" He stumbles on his words. "Haz I-" He just gasps again when Harry leans down and kisses his lips.

"You don't have to say you love me." He says and kisses him again. "You can come with me if you want..." He offers, but Louis shakes his head.

"No, you go.." he mumbles, playing with the hem of Harry's shirt. "I'll stay home and finish the movie."

Harry teasingly gasps. "Are you choosing a movie over me?" He asks. "I am hurt." He puts his hand on his chest, mocking hurt.

Louis only laughs and walks away towards the couch. "Go, Liam needs medicines."

Harry huffs, crossing his arms like a child. "Fine, but I better get a lot of kisses when I come back."

"Promise." Louis says with a smile.

____________________

What's wrong with this bitch? Why she updating so quick?

And get ready to get hurt in the next chapter... Sorry not sorry.

Thoughts on this chapter anyway?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like xx

♥️