💚Keep Your Head Up, Love💙

"Amazing work, Mr. Tomlinson." A posh old man admires, taking in one of Louis' art work. It's a painting of just two pairs of feet, entangled with each other in the most intimate way. One pair is small and fragile, curved in a way that expresses vulnerability while the other is bigger and rugged looking, yet somehow gentle to the other feet.

"Thank you. Coming from you, it's an honor." Louis says, smiling at the man. Aden had told Louis that this man, Jonathan Anderson, is a very knowledgeable art collector and to get him to buy your art, it has to be good enough to touch the strings of his heart.

"I'm kind of in love with this. This painting showcases a very beautiful and intimate relationship between someone who is vulnerable and someone who's strong and tough to everyone but this person with small feet with absolute delicacy. Polar opposites, yet clinging into each other like dying man to breath." He says, interpreting the painting. Louis' face resembles a cherry as he hears those words.

"Uh.. yeah." He confirms the collectors interpretation and looks down at the floor with a content smile.

Keep your head up, love.

Louis immediately tilts his head back up as Harry's voice rings in his head.

"What inspired it?" Mr. Anderson asks, a gentle smile spread over his lips when Louis gets flustered.

"It's... well. Uh.. it was-.. um.. I-"

"Are you not going to introduce me to your big feet, Sir Tomlinson?" He teasingly asks, making Louis bring his hands up to cover his face.

"Uh- I mean- sur-"

"Boo!" Louis turns around as soon as he hears Harry's voice. The boy comes skipping towards Louis and hugs him. "I heard that six of your paintings already sold out? That too at a very high price?" He asks excitedly and Louis' nods, too shy to speak out. "I'm so proud of you, boo!" Harry exclaims and kisses Louis, catching the boy off guard. "Love you." He whispers when he pulls away.

Mr. Anderson clears his throat, reminding the boys about his presence. Harry blushes, but doesn't bother to back away from Louis' personal space. Louis doesn't mind anyway.

"It's not six paintings, it's seven now." The man announces. "Like I said, I'm in love with this piece." He says, pointing at the painting of the feet.

"Intertwined. That's the title." Louis informs above whisper, motioning at the label below the painting.

"That's beautiful." Says Mr. Anderson, smiling as he notices Harry's arm around Louis' waist. "You haven't introduced him yet." He says, referring to Harry.

"Oh! Uh.. he's Harry. Harry Styles, my-.. uh... My..." Louis hesitates. It would be weird to call him brother since they just kissed and he can't call him boyfriend yet. Then what is Harry to him?

"Lover." He hears Harry say to Mr. Anderson. "I'm Louis' lover." He says with a smile before looking down at Louis. Eh! Louis might nose bleed. He just wants to fall on the floor and cry out in the ugliest way because he loves this green eyed angel so much.

"That's adorable." The man grins at them. "I'll see you guys around." He says before turning around and leaving the boys alone.

"Are you liking it here?" Louis asks, looking around the hall and Harry nods.

"Yep! The artsy aura is so nice and calming in here." The taller boy says with a content sigh. "I could get used to it." He admits.

"As you should." Louis gives him a cheeky grin, raising his hand up to fix the collar of Harry's shirt. "You'll have to attend a lot of such events if you're gonna be with me, lover boy."