💙Then Take It💚

Wattpad. Archive of our own. Fanfictions. Smut; are some of the words that answers how some of the teens learnt about sex.

Now, Louis being one of them.

Sitting on his bed with his phone now thrown on his lap, he can't believe what he just read. He hasn't hated anyone in his life as much as he hates Shawn right now.

It was a few days ago, after the last time he had kissed Harry, that he was talking to Shawn and the taller boy mentioned about writing Harry Potter fanfics. Apparently he wrote those in his free time and Louis, who loves reading and Harry Potter, got curious about the ship 'Drarry'. He kind of like the idea of Harry and Draco being together, so he decided to give it a go.

Now, seriously, it wasn't his fault that he didn't know that the tag 'mature' wasn't limited to hardcore swearing. Sure, Shawn had put a 'smut warning' in the start of the chapter, but Louis had to read the whole chapter to realize what smut actually was. He had no idea that love making can be that intense, or 'fucking' as he has newly learnt. All the new words that he came across.. Jesus! Do they even exist in the dictionary? All this year's, he honestly thought that 'cock' was just a male chicken. He's not sure if these stories educated him or ruined him, but either way, he found himself reading those obsessively for the whole month. Somewhere in that month, Louis had his first orgasm and now he'd constantly find himself with his hand in his shorts, stroking himself and moaning Harry's name. Every time he reads smut, he would imagine having Harry in such a way, but then he remembers how Harry might have to face legal problems if he does. Yet, that never stopped him from looking up some 'step-brother' fics, reading them, then re-reading them in French translation and jerking off while moaning the green eyed boy's name followed by profanities in both English and French.

Knowing about sex now didn't change Louis completely though. He would still blush like crazy when his friends make a sex joke. The only difference was that he understood them now, so he wouldn't question about them and make a fool of himself.

Now, after over a month since he last talked to Harry, Louis sits on his bed with a sketch book on his lap, sketching a puppy  with green eyes when Harry walks into his room.

"Give me that shirt." Says the boy, pointing at the sweatshirt that Louis is wearing. Louis honestly doesn't want to, he loves how it feels on his body, which is why he's been mostly wearing Harry's clothes this month. Even to school. "Boo, I want that shirt." Harry repeats with a slight knock on the door beside him, but Louis ignores him. "Looks like you don't understand English?" Asks Harry before he sighs. "Louis, donne moi cette chemise." Says Harry.

"donne moi cette bite." Louis mumbles without looking up.

"Bite? Look, I didn't learn French that well yet. Just give me the shirt."

Thlis time, Louis looks up. Staring right into the taller boy's eyes, he gets up of the bed.

"Bite.." He says as he starts walking towards Harry. ".. is a dick. And your dick is what I want." He whispers when he's in front of the boy. He brings his hand up to cradle Harry's jaw and leans in. "So fucking desperately." He mumbles, purposely brushing his lips with Harry's.

"Then take it." Whispers the older boy.

Take it.

Take it.

Take it.

So Louis drops, right in front of the taller boy, on his knees. Innocently looking up, he reaches for the zip of Harry's jeans. He's about to pull it down when he hears his voice again.

"Lou, are you even listening? Give me the shirt please!"

Louis blinks. Finding himself on the bed still, he sighs.

"Then take it." He answers, mocking the Harry of his imagination.

"What?" The older one asks, bewildered at receiving such an attitude from the boy he thought was the most innocent one in the damn universe.

"Take it." Louis repeats, firmly this time, staring up at the boy challengingly. When Harry still looks confused, he raises his arms as if motioning for the boy to take his shirt off.

"I'd rather not. Not like I don't own other shirts." Harry mumbles before turning around to leave.

"There's a lot things you own that you'd rather push away when you can just take them." Says Louis, lowering his arms and looking at the floor disappointedly.

"A shirt isn't worth the trouble." Harry states.

"Even when it's your favorite one?" The blue eyed boy questions.

"I'd rather give up on things I want than go through all the trouble for taking them. Even if it's my favorite." Says the older.

"We aren't talking about the shirt anymore" Louis points out, once again making eye contact with the other.

There's a deafening silence in the room after that. Both the boys just staring, daring each other to say something. Louis wouldn't hesitate to, but to be honest, he has nothing to say.

"Are you going to drop your stubbornness and give me the shirt or should I leave?" Harry asks calmly.

"You're still trying for the shirt though.." says Louis, feeling his eyes sting, ready to fill up.

"It was worth a try." Harry shrugs.

"And I wasn't?" This time they do. His blue that resemble the ocean, start filling up like one.

Another beat of silence.

"You don't understand." Is what Harry settles on.

"Then make me understand." Louis cries.

"You don't deserve me." Harry whispers, his own eyes tearing up at the sight of his pretty boy crying.

"So I'm that worthless?" He asks hopelessly.

"You deserve better, Louis. Someone your age, someone who's not your fucking brother! You need to move on and see me like you're supposed to and learn to handle it." Harry spits out the words, hurting not only Louis, but himself too.

There's another silence, a long one this time. Louis takes his time to stare at Harry and process the thing he just said.

"Okay. Will do." He says, wiping his face and glaring at the older boy. "And then let's see how you handle it." He challenges. Harry visibly gulps and nods before turning around and finally leaving the room.

"Fookin' asshole.." mumbles the heartbroken boy on the bed.

_________________

Ngl I cringed at a few parts... Give me a break, I wrote this when I wasn't even in a mood to write and just wanted to distract myself.

Still, any thoughts?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️