💙 Appreciating Beauty💚

Perrie and Hailee literally squeal when Louis walks out of the trying room in a short- really short black shorts with a pair of detachable garter straps below the end and a metal cross hanging through one of the belt hoops.

"Oh my God

"Oh my God... You look like a pretty bitch!" Ashley comments after releasing a low whistle, making the smaller boy blush as Eleanor and Shawn nod in agreement.

"So.. should I buy it?" He asks, twirling a little and everyone eagerly nod at him in unison, making him nod and scurry back into the changing room. He gets out again once he's changed into his own jean shorts and oversized sweater with black, white and yellow stripes.

Since Louis had broken down in front of Niall, the irish boy had decided to cheer him up by calling all their friends and taking him for shopping

Since Louis had broken down in front of Niall, the irish boy had decided to cheer him up by calling all their friends and taking him for shopping. Louis was sad to hear that Luke couldn't make it since he was grounded after he used his mother's most expensive lipstick to draw a huge penis on his brother's bedroom wall to piss him off. He was having fun though. Perrie, Hailee, Eleanor, Ashley, Ed, Ashton, Shawn and Lewis were fun to be around.

Once they're satisfied with the first half of their shopping spree, Niall suggests that they must get some food in their system so they'll have enough energy to do the other half. That's just how the 'Troop' find themselves crowded up at a table of McDonald's. They chose the biggest table, but they still had to pull a few chairs from other tables so that they could all fit in one place. They laugh and joke around loudly, making all the people in the room turn their heads towards the group.

"Lou, that boy is staring at you." Eleanor leans in to whisper to the blue eyed boy who looks around to see a grey eyed boy, around his age, gawking at him from the corner of the room. The boy has blonde curls closely hanging over his shoulder and he isn't much tall, but obviously taller than Louis. When he notices Louis looking at him, he smiles, making the shorter boy blush and look down at his own food. "Oh my god, idiot, smile back." He hears Eleanor whisper in a scolding manner, so he looks up at the boy who's still staring and offers him a smile.

"Boo, go talk to him." Niall says with his mouth full and Louis' eyes widen. How could Niall suggest that when he knows about his feelings for his older sibling? "Come on, I'm not kidding, go get his number." The blond boy presses, making everyone around the table nod at him.

"I don't even know him." Louis reasons and Lewis snorts.

"Then go and get his name and number. That's how it works, that's how you get the boy." Shawn says and Louis' eyes widen.

"Did you just quote Taylor Swift?" Niall asks Shawn who nods.

"Yeah, I love her, now shut up. Lou, go now!" He urges and louis looks around, troubled. Have they not heard about stranger danger? He thinks.

Slowly he gets up of the chair he's been sitting on and makes his way towards the grey eyed stranger with timid steps. When he gets to his table, the boy looks up at Louis with a warm smile.

"H-hi!" Louis croaks and cringes at the crack of his voice.

"Hey.." the boy says as Louis takes a seat across him.

"I'm .. uh.. I'm Louis." The blue eyed boy stammers, making the stranger chuckle at the cute boy.

"Aden. Nice to meet you, Louis." He grins.

"Same. So.. um.. my friend, uh- they sent me to- uh.. talk to you.." Louis tries to explain and the stranger's faces turns from amused to confused to guilty.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. They probably think that I- oh my god, I didn't mean to mislead you." Aden says, an apologetic look on his face. "I'm so sorry, Louis, but I'm absolutely straight."

"Oh! Thank God! That's good." Louis sighs in relief. "I didn't actually wanted your number or anything, to be honest. I already have my eyes and heart on someone else." Louis reveals with a slight blush coating his cheeks.

"Oh that's good, that's good. So I assume that your friends don't really know about your special someone since they thought you were interested in me?" Aden asks with a tiny smirk as he leans forward, showing interest in the topic.

"They thought you were interested by the way you kept staring." Says the blue eyed boy with a scoff, feeling offended at Aden's assumption.

"Well, I'm not interested, I'm not gay. I was just looking because I found you really beautiful." Aden laughs.

"That's pretty gay if you ask me." Louis retorts sassily, making the taller boy laugh louder.

"No, Louis. I don't think I have to be gay to appreciate beauty." Says aden, grinning in amusement at the smaller boy.

"Well then." Louis gives up and laughs along with aden. "So, Aden, what do you do?... Apart from appreciating beauty that is." Louis asks.

"Appreciating beauty is basically what I actually do, I'm an artist." The grey eyed boy announces making Louis gasp.

"No way! You're kidding!" Louis exclaims with wide eyes. "Wait- for real?" He asks, still shocked and aden nods. "Oh my god!"

"Yeah. Why is it so shocking anyway?" Aden tilts his head to a side.

"It's just- I'm an artist too.." Louis says shyly. "Do you like- have any tips for me that could help me archive something in life?" He asks and Aden nods.

"Yes! My uncle is organizing an art fair for known, growing and undiscovered artists. I think you should participate, that would be a good start for you. The best pieces are usually featured in newspapers and magazines and there are a lot of people who like to buy art, even if you're a newbie." Aden explains as he hands fly all around himself. "I'm participating too. Here, take my uncle's card, the website mentioned has all the details and how to participate." The grey eyed boy pulls out a visiting card and a pen, writing down his own number at the back of the card. Louis takes it, still gobsmacked.

"T-thank you!" Louis says on the verge of happy tears.

"Oh it's nothing. If you're as amazing artist as I'm assuming, there's a lot more to come for you, darling." Aden smiles, making the shorter boy smile as well.

When louis gets back to his friends with Aden's number, they all squeal and he doesn't bother to tell them what actually happened.

__________________

Hiiii!!

I know I'm taking too long for every update and I'm sorry but I hardly get time to write since I work now.

Anyway, thoughts on this chapter?

Do you think Louis might get known for his talent if he participates in the art fair?

If y'all don't know, the character, Aden has appeared in my other story "Who are you?" (He was the dude in chapter 59 who killed his dad's girlfriend because she was abusive and Louis was the phycologist working on the case). He's my original character, so I'm keeping him, and he might appear in my other stories too, along with a few more of my og characters.

Please kindly don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️