💚 Only Thing I Wanna Drink...💙

"Give me a break..." Louis groans, his face red in embarrassment as all his friends laugh around the lunch table. He looks around the canteen to see a few people from other table chuckling their way, of course they heard it all too since Luke can't keep his voice low.

"And when Harry opened the door and asked what happened, he started crying all over again. Niall, you brother looked ready to kill me since he thought I did something to make Lou cry. Gosh, I would literally pay to know Harry's reaction when he found out it was all over a damn movie." Luke laughs and Niall bangs his hand on the table laughing harder.

"Stop it you guys, Tony and Natasha's deaths were actually quite sad. Let the boy live!" Hailee scolds, but everyone just laughs at it too. Suddenly Louis gets up, his chair making a screeching noise, he picks up his tray and leaves the table. "Sweets!" Hailee calls after him and everyone stops laughing.

"Louis!" Shawn calls out too, but Louis doesn't stop. He throws his tray away and walks out of the canteen doors.

"Uh oh.." Lewis says as the table goes silent. "I think he's mad."

"I can take that, but I really hope he's not sad or feeling too embarrassed though. I don't know how to deal with that." Luke says and he gets up as well.

"Where are you going now?" Ashton asks and Luke sighs.

"To go look for him. We can't let him walk alone like that, remember what happened last time? Can't let anything like that happen again." He says and just like Louis, he leaves after throwing his tray as well.

(˘・_・˘)

Louis is mad. He's mad at all of his friends, except Hailee though, how dare they laugh at him like that. Yeah, he got pretty emotional over a movie, but they know how attached he is to those characters. As he walks out of the canteen and to the empty hallway, his face set into a frown, he hears footsteps behind him. He stops, his heartbeats picking up as he gets flashbacks of what happened last time when he was alone in the same hallway. He gulps and slowly turns around, but there's no one behind him. He frowns, he's sure he heard footsteps. He shakes his head and turns around, starting to walk again, but his breathings don't lighten as he feels someone staring, he glances back again, still no one. He feels his blood running cold and anxiety seeping in. He fastens his pace, wanting to get to a class or even outside or just anywhere with people around.

"Lou!" He hears behind him and he whips around to see Luke running towards him. His lip wobbles and his eyes tear up as he runs towards Luke and hugs him. "Woah! You okay, love?" The boy asks as he notices Louis shaking.

"I was scared." Louis whispers and Luke rubs his back.

"Of what?" He asks.

"Don't know." Louis says and Luke decides to let it go as he tries to calm the boy instead. After a few seconds, Louis starts breathing normally which makes Luke sigh in relief.

"Lou, I'm sorry for earlier, for embarrassing you like that." Luke whispers, still hugging the other boy close.

"It's okay." Says Louis. He pulls back from Luke, though his eyes glance behind the boy just to be sure. "Come at mine after school? Let's have a Disney marathon." Louis offers and Luke nods like a giddy child.

(~‾▿‾)~

"Can we go with Niall, Ed and Lewis at Shawn's place tomorrow after school? I wanna hear their new song." Luke asks as he and Louis walk into the latter's house.

"Sure!" Louis chirps before his eyes fall on Harry sitting on the couch, using his phone regardless of the movie playing on TV in front of him. "Hi, Hazza!"

"Hey, Boo! welcome home." Harry greets the younger boy with a huge grin before subtly throwing a glare at Luke.

"Lukey and I are gonna watch TV, hope you don't mind." Louis announces and Harry shakes his head.

"Of course I don't mind." He smiles at the boy who grins back. He asks Luke to get all the CDs of Disney movies from the bottom shelf while he goes to freshen up. Luke timidly goes through all the CDs, well aware of the green eyed glare watching his every move. When he finds around six CDs, he decides those would be enough and takes a seat on the couch, placing the CDs on the tea table. He sits as far as possible from Harry and wait for Louis to come back.

When the small boy comes back in a pink booty shorts that stays hidden under Harry's huge lilac sweater, he puts in Zootopia before settling himself between Harry and Luke. It goes well through half of the movie, but then Louis feels the need to change his position and cuddles into Luke's side. Harry clenches his jaw, but says nothing as he keeps scrolling through his Twitter feed, not really reading any of the tweets since all his attention stays on Louis.

"Anyone wants a drink?" Harry finally asks as he gets up of the couch.

"Orange juice for me, please, Hazza!" Louis asks and Harry smiles down at him. "What for you Lukey?" He asks the boy beside him who asks for the same.

When Harry walks into the kitchen, he finds himself pacing around in there, trying to think of a way to kick Luke out. Then suddenly he stops, and smirks as a light bulb in his head goes off.

"Loueh!" He calls out from the kitchen and hears the other boy call back with a 'yeah?'. "Can you please come here and help me get the drinks?"

"Coming!" He hears and bites his lip, his mind dropping into the gutter at the word 'coming'. As soon as he sees Louis paddling into the kitchen, he pulls him fully inside and pushes him against the fridge.

"Haz wha- shit!" Louis curses as Harry nibbles on the skin under his ear. "H-hazza.." Louis whimpers, his eyes shut and mouth agape.

"Lou.." Harry moans, kissing down the shorter boy's neck, his one hand in the nape of Louis'neck while the other on his waist.

"Hazza.. t-the drinks.." Louis gasps out as Harry pulls the sleeve of his sweater down to expose Louis' shoulder and collarbone.

"The only thing I wanna drink right now is you though.." He says sucking a mark on Louis' collarbone.

"Haz- Hazza, Luke.." Harry doesn't stop though, he moves upwards until he reaches the boy's mouth. Louis gasps when the older one kisses him. He glides his hand up to tangle his fingers into Harry's curls while the other clutches onto the front of his shirt.

"Tell him to get out." Harry mumbles against the boy's mouth, his hand slipping into Louis' sweater, feeling his warm tummy.

"That'll be rude." Louis replies and Harry moves his hand up.

"I don't care." He says, caressing Louis' sides.

"The m-movie.." Louis breaths out as Harry pushes his body closer, more into Louis'.

"You can either continue the movie with him or this with me." Harry says, lightly pinching at one of Louis' nipple making him whine into the taller boy's mouth.

When they pull back, Louis stays still for a few moments, breathing heavily before he walks out of the kitchen. Harry follows him as he walks to where Luke is sat.

"Luke, get out." Louis says and Harry bites his lip to stop himself from laughing.

"What?" Luke asks, tilting his neck to look at Louis.

"Go home. Your mom called, she wants you home." Louis lies and the other boy furrows his eyebrows.

"But she didn't call me..." He says, checking his phone.

"She called me, does it make any difference? She urgently wants you home, Lukey, get out!" Louis rushes, moving forward to grab the boy's arms and help him up. "Go, go!" He pulls him towards the door.

"A-alright! Okay, geez! Bye Lou!" Luke says, putting his shoes on in a hurry.

"Yeah, yeah, bye!" Louis says desperately as Luke stumbles out of the door.

____________________

Tsk tsk tsk... Bad Louis smh

Thoughts on the chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like!

♥️