Chapter 20 how kl is dat?! I dont no y its so kl, maybe cos its 10 more than 10

Heyy Wattpadians!!! I hope you all read those poems I asked you to read? Anyway, here are the awesome peeps who FANNED:

xokogoxo     TanviRakesh      Zipoppi     Welcome_To_The_Show     Princesshottiekf13    jaz9542

And also the awesome peeps who VOTED:

Echosky     Iluvrain     JadieBabiexxx     Mireya     CrazyGyrl56     meena79     Kariiixxx     jade4568     IWasLikeWoopWoop

So those where the peeps I managed to sniff out :) Thanx guyz, and plz PLEASE continue to COMMENT VOTE and FAN!!!!! IT WOULD MEAN SO MUUUUUCH!!!!

ENJOY!!! xx

Chapter 20 (=D)

Theo's P.O.V

I don't know how I knew Addie was in trouble... I just did. Friday night. We were eating take away pizza, when suddenly, I felt pain and fear zip through me like a bolt of electricity. I stood up and everyone at the table stopped talking and turned to stare at me. I stared at Dave. His nostrils flared, and I knew he could smell fear rolling of me in waves. He stood too.

"Theo, what is it?"

"I have to go." I said, my lips numb. I turned and sprinted through the door, pausing only to grab my coat and the car keys. Then I ran into the night.

"Theodore!" Uh oh. I was in trouble. Dave never used my full name. I sensed the air round Dave tighten as I sprinted over to the car, but I heard Belle join him, heard the soft sound of her hand resting on Dave's shoulder. "Don't. Go in wolf form so you can hear him, but let him go. Something's bothering him." I heard the worry seep into her tone as I turned on the engine. "He's never bothered."

I heard Dave gave a soft sigh of acceptance. "Back in an hour, Ok Thee?" He said in the same voice. He knew I'd be able to hear him, even though I was over a mile away from the house now.

"Ok." I said calmly. If a human had been with me, they would have thought I was talking to myself, but I knew Dave would be able to hear me.

I flinched with pain again. Someone was being hurt, and it wasaffecting me, too Almost like someone in the pack had been hurt; we could all feel the pain of a single person in the pack. But all our pack was safely at home. The only person who wasn't there who I really cared about was-

"Addie." I muttered, and my hand tightened on the steering wheel. I stomped hard on the peddle.

I followed her scent, and the feeling of pain that drew me towards her like a magnet. When I saw her lying in the street, with John's mouth clamped on her neck, I felt my heart tear. And when she turned her gorgeous brown eyes towards my direction, and I saw how sad and dead they looked, my heart nearly snapped in two.

I threw John of her. He landed in a crumpled heap, and I scooped Addie up carefully and took her into the car. It was so cute how she clung to me, and when I tried to pry her hands away, she whispered; "No. Don't leave me. I'm scared."

My poor girl. My heart shattered into tiny peices, the sharp shards cutting me. "I'm not leaving you." I hugged her close. She was so small and fragile and weak... I wanted to protect her so badly. But her blood was pooling all over the place, and I knew I had to drive her home. Using my super werewolf speed, I shut the door then whizzed round to the drivers seat so fast that Addie's door hadn't even shut yet. I clicked on my seatbelt, pausing only to stick my head out the window and hiss "Don't think I've finished with you." at John. I would get my revenge on him. And I would get it tonight.

I pulled over once we were far away enough from John. Addie's hair was damp and sticky and red with drying blood, like she'd got some really gross high lights. She kept murmering and whimpering. I pulled her over and hugged her.