Chapter 14- Beware, INTENSE! (I hope...)

Hello, Wattpadins...

Well, I'm not feeling very well today, so please forgive me if this chapter is very bad- I wanted it to be quite intense :}

Sooooo... the awesome people who FANNED are

PinkAlisonTST     valouXD      Mireya      Bethluvsu      KissMeDeadly     sky_blue

And the awesome people who VOTED are

valouXD     Mireya     Bethluvsu     charmedforever     uncolourfulrainbow     libbys96      shy201      angelbone     Watt_obsessor     liss22     DemonicAngeling     zoel33     caro21    

Wowsers that took ages and I didn't even find all the voters! lolz soz if I missed u out just say :D now ENJOY!!!

Chapter 14

Addie's P.O.V

The school was buzzing with news of Robert Stuart's death. Time seemed to fly by in a flurry of anxious conversations. When I got home, Aunt Liz had lost her permenant smile, and instead looked a little more anxious. Kirstie had to school next week, but I could tell she wanted to keep her at home. She even came and told me that I wasn't allowed to stay out past ten o clock (My jolly aunt had given me a curfew?!) and that if Kirstie ever went outside when she wasn't there, I had to accompany her at all times. This seemed kind of pointless because Aunt Liz was hardly ever out when I was, but I agreed all the same.

It was friday. And rainy. I sighed, staring at our sodden world as I ate my breakfast. Jesse whined and batted the door. He needed a walk.

"Sorry Jesse, I'm late for school as it is." I told him, rubbing a hand through his thick soft fur. My dark purple varnish showed up dark against his creamy fur. I stepped outside and sprinted to my rain-spotted mini. I shivered as I leant back into the comfy seats and blasted the heater. First up, pick up Luna and Funesta.

I drove up beside Luna's gigantic modern house. Raise your glass by P!nk was blasting on the radio. I turned it up and began singing along to it as Luna waved and dashed through the rain.

"Right Right, turn of the lights, we're gonna lose our minds tonight, wats the dealio?" I sang as Luna tore open the door.

"Turn it up! This is my song!" She yelled, without even a good morning. I laughed and did so.

"I love when it's all too much, 5am turn the radio up, where's the rock and roll?" We both sung along loudly as we pulled up alongside Funesta's house, just a minute away from Luna's.

"Party crasher, penny snatcher." Funesta slid into the middle saet and grinned at us.

"Call me up if you want gangsta, don't be fancy just get dancey. Why so serious?

So raise your glass if you are wrong

In all the write ways, all my underdogs

we will never be never be anything but loud

and nitty gritty dirty little freaks

won't you come on and come on and

raise your glas

just come on and come on and

raise your glass."

We carried on singing all the way  to the school gates, and then the song still hadn't finished, so we went mental, bobbing our heads wildly, playing the air guitar, whipping our heads wildly. People turned to stare at us like we were mental, but lets face it, we were. So we just grinned and burst out laughing as we finished belting out the song. It lifted my mood, and still drowning with laughter, the three of us stepped out the car, grinning and wobbling a little. The rain had turned to a fine mist, so we slid along, holding our jackets close as we cheerfully discussed what the day would be like. I was feeling the happiest I'd felt since... well, since Wednesday, when I'd heard about Robert Stuart's death. But I felt better now.