Chapter 17 (Now this is my worst number)

Heyy! Thank you to all the awesome wattpadians who FANNED:

JasmineNavarro     stepkatz      Sdac18    

And to the awesome wattpadians that VOTED:

flyingpenguins17     libbys96     CrazyWolfLover     JadieBabiexxx      shy201     Gemmie5     Echosky     meena79     hannicbro     CrazyGirlLovesYou    

Those are the people who I managed to find who voted! I'm sry if I didnt do you I didn't have time... I nearly didn't upload at all tonight, I had 8 peices of homework HELL! *wince* anyway off the depressing subject of school, here is chapter 17! ENJOY!

Chapter 17

Theo's P.O.V

I smelt Addie as I was wandering around at the end of school that afternoon. I was being trailed by a cloud of people who were dead impressed by my take-on with Cherry (I'd tried to tell them it had been all Addie, but they weren't listening), so I managed to get rid of them by telling them my ultra-scary father was picking me up early. For some reason, we'd been let out the class ten minutes early, so I roamed round the school searching for the twins, Ruby-May and maybe Linda. However, my nose led my straight to Addie.

Addie was in a class, talking to a boy. As he passed her a pencil, I recognised his features. I took a deep sniff and my eyes widened. It was him. The guy with no scent. And he was sitting right next to Addie.

My insinct was yelling for me to jump in to the classroom and save Addie, but I quelled it down. I strained my ears and easily picked up their conversation.

"Nice to meet you, Meedo." Addie said.

"It's Miedo." Guy-with-no-smell said sharply. "Mi-ed-o."

That was his name? Miedo? I listened closer.

"Alright, alright." Addie sounded exasperated. I could almost hear her rating him in her mind.

"How well do you know Theo?" Meido suddenly asked her. I nearly jumped at my name. I smelt Addie's surprise to, and then felt some kind of deep and pure emotion.The air around her warmed, glowing with heat.

"Theo!" Linda was there. I'd been so busy listening into the conversation I hadn't noticed Linda creep up on me. She waved a hand in my face. "Helloo-ooo? C'mon, Theo, let's scarper."

"'Kay." I said distractedly. I listened to what Addie was saying.

"-course not!" I heard her splutter. Her aura was thick with embarrasment, and the heat from her body was flaring.

"So what was your last lesson?" Linda was pulling me along by my arm. "We had German, it was a drag...."

"Mmmm." I'd missed Miedo's last words, but heard Addie blurt out: "Yes! Definitely."

Suddenly I felt a rush of anger He wasn't.... asking her out, was he?

"You don't think he's... strange?" Mierdo asked. I relaxed. Thank God. That wasn't the type of thing you'd say to someone when they'd just agreed to go out with you.

".... but my friend is amazing at German, so I asked her!" Linda finished.

"Er... what?" I bolted into reality. Linda looked at me like I was mental.

"In short; we had a German test, and I got 98%"

"Wow. Well done." I decided to back out of Addie and Meido's conversation. At least I knew they weren't going out... God, what was I, some jealous boyfriend?