Chapter 39 (Sooo sorry for the delay!!!)

Hola Wattpadians :) I’m so sorry for the delay!!!! Blame York aka the land of no internet connection D:

Pic of Maddy  <3 ----> (Lol now that looks like cupids arrow :P)

Song is Grenade by Ariana Grande

Thank you,  FAN(S):

Author 5625     TDLFOREVER     popsicle251(whoop whoop love ya poppy! :D)      babybluu     bella-boo     Lillybug7396     nors_cris96     jess33     loki_trickster     AmayaHitsuguyaCarter      L-u-c-y-x     LindseyReneaGee     must_ingel     Melndjace     hayleyy     hayleyy     pinkgirl2

 Thanks also for VOTING:

TDLFOREVER     Caymontheawesome     IKnowIKnow      Katchie     JadieBabiexxx     CrazyWolfLover     xXxNiGhTrOsExXx      Lillybug7396     jess33    AmayaHitsuguyzzCarter      L-u-c-y-x     must_ingel     hayleyy      pinkgirl2 

Luv u guyzzzz (in the most non-weird way possible)!!!! And gals of course :) xxxx

Chapter 39

Theo’s P.O.V

Being away from Addie was like physical pain. Just an hour after she’d left, I was longing for her. I felt like a lost puppy. Alex and Jared made fun of me for moping around, so I went to hide somewhere they’d never go to; the library.

“Hi Theo.” Alice looked up from her book, glasses slipping. She pushed them back over her eyes.

“Hi.” I said mournfully.

“What are you doing in here? Twice in one day has to be some kind of record.”

I smiled, running my fingers along the spines of the huge leather bound books. “I’ve been accused of moping.”

“Ah.” Alice smiled understandingly, and then turned back to her book again. I loved the way she never asked questions. I sat next to her, staring into space.

“She’s really nice.” Alice said suddenly. “Addie, I mean.”

Ignoring the lurch that went through me when she said her name, I nodded. “She is. I’ve never seen you talk so much to anyone new.”

Alice grinned, and shrugged. “You look different when you’re with her.”

I frowned in confusion. “Huh?”

“You look different.”

“How?”

“I don’t know. Your eyes... they sort of look... lighter. And your whole face seems to... lift...”

Damn, this was really starting to sound like a cheesy movie. “That’s embarrassing.”

Alice laughed. “It’s not a big difference. I just notice things like that.” She shrugged again, disappearing into her book.

“Eagle eyes.” I sighed. Suddenly, Ruby-May appeared by my side, beaming.

“Hey Rubes. Why are you so happy?”

“That went so well!” Ruby-May gushed.  “Don’t you think? Everyone loved her, it was fab!”

I grinned. “I guess.”

“You guess? It was great, and that snowball fight was awesome...”

Alice and I exchanged amused looks as Ruby-May rambled on about how good Addie was at snowball fights. Then, Dave appeared next to us, so fast that we all jumped. He looked serious.