Chapter 22 (12 more after- Ok, ok you get the idea :P)

Argh!!! I HAVE TO RIGHT THIS ALL AGAIN! NOOOOOOO!!!! Annoying >:( any way, sooo, these are the Poems that I think are totally immense and you should read:

Random Poems
Teacup76

L--- You
BiteIntoMySoul

For you
BiteIntoMySoul

Late Nights
BiteIntoMySoul

And these are the totally immense books I think you should read :) :

The Silver Creek Wolves (Used to be called They tell me it's not normal... Well guess what? I'm not Normal)
CrazyWolfLover

The Smile
jaz9542

The Daydreamer - A Werewolf Novel [Taylor Swift Playlist]
JordieXx

Those are the ones I remember... now SAVE lol :P Now thank u sooo much to those awesome FANS:

NanKuruNaiSah     KatieSlone     hayI714     erinnfrances     CandyLicious     YourFriend     Katchie     ZaysMom0124

And to those awesome VOTERS:

NanKuruNaiSah     KatieSlone     hayI714     Caymontheawesome     Echosky     JadieBabiexxx     CrazyWolfLover     ZaysMom0124     Meena79

Phew! Please enjoy you awesome Wattpadians!!! :D

Addie's P.O.V

Oh My God. Had I nearly kissed Theo? For a moment it had seemed like it. Then, my phone had rung. We had both laughed, but secretly, I had wished that I had never brought the phone in at all. If only I could've waited to see what happened next...

We spent the rest of the lesson on light topics, like how stupid and annoying Cherry was, and complaining about the amount of Geography homework we'd been asigned. I wonder what it would've been like to kiss him...?   

                                                                                                ~~~~

It was Friday. Just before Lunch. I had just got back from my last detention with the headmaster, and I was chatting with Ruby-May, while Luna and Funesta discussed the lesson they'd shared.

"Urgh." Ruby-May wrinkled her nose as we walked to the hall. We still had another 100 metres to go till we reached the door, but Ruby-May could smell the food.

"You can smell what's for lunch?" I asked incredulously. Ruby-May tensed slightly, then smiled nervously, like she was about to admit something that she'd done wrong.

"Yes." She whispered. "We all can. Everyone in the family." She looked at me, her eyes serious and intense.  

To most people, that wouldn't sound that strange. But Theo could trace my scent like some kind of... animal. And now I found out that his whole family could too.

"But... I thought it was something to do with Theo's illness?"

Ruby-May nodded. "Let's just say he's not the only one to have this..." Her lips twisted. "Illness." I sensed that the "illness" was a cover story. There was something more. My stomach trembled with fear and curiosity. I gripped my moonstone, feeling the cold, silky-smooth jewel shake under my trembling fingers.

"So... you all have a really good sense of smell... What else?" I looked at Ruby-May. She nibbled her lip, then took a deep breath-

"Come on, guys!" Luna bellowed. She was standing outside the lunch hall. she waved at us frantically.We sprinted over. I noticed how fast Ruby-May was, and how she didn't seem exhausted or bothered by the speed. I made another mental note.