Chapter 35 (Please vote if you enjoy! Can't wait for you guys to read it!)

Hola Wattpadians!  I don’t know what Wattpadians is in Spanish, but yehhh... Wattpadians isn’t even a word so I don’t think it matters what language it is :)

Anywhooo, thanks to the wonderful FANNERS:

Pellegrinr     XxxkutiexxX     uniqueone95     twilightbabe31

And you wonderful VOTERS:

Pellegrinr(for the last chapter- thanks!)      XxxkutiexxX(again for a different chapter, but thanks all the same)     uniqueone95      libbys96     Bethluvsu     ashleykayla     Echosky     YvetteMarzipanMasey     dimplesxx3     kay9318    

Thank you all! Enjoy the Chapter that you’ve all been begging me to get on to since almost the start of this story!!! :D BTW ---> Picture of Addie ;) which I thought you might want to know is pronounced Aid-de, like Aids. And Adriana is pronounced Ah-dree-ana. Just incase you didn’t know :).

I hope you’re all reading dream-write-hope’s story The Mysterious Shifter: The Beauty and Power Within. Here’s a link:

http://www.wattpad.com/897863-the-mysterious-shifter-the-power-and-beauty-within

Again, sorry music-recommenders, but I needed a song that would fit the chapter, so I chose: Love the way you lie. Is that appropriate? I mean, Theo kinda lied... but to protect her... whatever, you see the random logic :D

Anyway OMG it’s CHAPTER 35 O_O!!!!

Addie’s P.O.V

I sat up in bed. Monday morning. I’d see Theo. Oh God. I took a deep breath, raking my hands through my hair. Urgh... it really needed a wash. I decided another calming shower would do me good. I glanced at the clock. 6 30. I had plenty of time.

I had a shower, then fetched myself a cup of tea as I dried my hair. It looked glossy and smooth in the mirror, but my eyes were wide and scared. I sighed as my heart fluttered nervously at the thought of confronting Theo. I rubbed a little foundation onto my face... then applied some lip gloss. Give me a break. I’m a love-sick teenage girl.

I nibbled on some waffles, stroking Jesse’s head as Aunt Liz and Uncle Jeff came into the kitchen, Kirstie dancing around their feet. Jesse wandered over to greet them, and Megan sniffed at us all. Milo and Splodge gambolled over, and I smiled weakly.

“Hello Addie! You’re up early!” Uncle Jeff was also dressed. He grabbed his car keys. “Do you need a lift to school?”

“No, Uncle Jeff.” I held back a laugh. “I can drive. Remember?”

“Of course!” Uncle Jeff shook his head. “Sorry Addie.”

“Silly Dad.” Kirstie giggled. Their oblivious innocence seemed almost ironic; how could they not realise that our world had dark creatures lurking in the shadows? How could I not notice?

“So I’m sure you’re excited about meeting your new Uncle and his family!” Aunt Liz exclaimed. “I think they’re coming here this Saturday or something.”

“Right.” In truth, I had almost completely forgotten about the arrival of my Uncle and Aunt that, until recently, I had never known existed. Oh, and my cousin. I wondered what he’d be like.

I drove slowly to school. Luna hadn’t needed a ride, and for once, I was glad. It gave me a chance to think, calm down, and get my thoughts straight. I looked in the rucksack at my feet. In it were two photos and the book. I pulled up in the parking lot, took a deep breath, and stepped out the car.