Chapter 15 (wowsers, can you believe how LONG it is?!)

Heyy there, Wattpadians!

Ok, I've just read this rly good book called "Love Exists?!" by SarahhBabee12, its really cool, so if you havent read it, go take a look! :P its rly cool

Ok, so I'd just done all of this thanking, but then my laptop logged itself off and saved nothing, so this might not be terribly detailed...

A massive thanks to the people who made my day by FANNING:

meena79     Jojoeyanna     Gemmie5     COOKIEMUNSHTER     ahop19     SarahhBabee12      Pebbles3001     missy4eva

And especially by VOTING:

Jojoeyanna     Gemmie5     ahop19     icantbesolved     uncolourfulrainbow     bluesapphire990     shy201     whimsicalwriter     IWasLikeWoopWoop     charmedforever     liss22    

Well, thats about all I can remember; sorry if I left you out, please let me know and I'll add you to the list in the next chapter =) Thank you, you incredibly awesome people, I love you all-well, you know, not in a dodgy way, in a gratefull way =P ENJOY!!!

Chapter 15

Addie's P.O.V

The weekend past way to quickly for my liking. Luna and Funesta had phoned me up eagerly, and we all went into town. The best cafe in the world was there, Cafe Napolean. The hot chocloates they give you there are chocolatey and creamy, with fluffy tufts of whipped cream and marshmallows on top. And the coffee's are good too; rich and strong, bursing with energy. Funesta and I shared a large slice of choclate cake while Luna ate her own slither of lemon tart, and showed us the dress we'd just watched her buy. It was short and pink and flirtatious, just like Luna herself. She adored it, and it was quite nice. It would sute her well.

"Isn't it gorgeous?" She glowed, holding it up.

"Beautiful." I agreed, stroking the silky material.

"Lovely." Funesta nodded. "But it's a little... short."

Luna rolled her eyes. She and Funesta get on brilliantly, but sometimes, they seem to live worlds apart.

"I think its meant to be short." I explained to Funesta. Thn I grinned at Luna. "But I have to admit, when I wear dresses, I genrally like them to cover my butt."

Luna gave a gasp of mock outrage. "How dare you! Don't mke fun of my hight, it will definatly cover my butt." She stood up to prove her point. It reached about her mid thighs. Funesta grinned.

"You got off lightly." She joked. Luna pretended to throw her lemon tart at her. Luna's pretty small, especially compared to Funesta.

"Lets see what you guys bought." She said, changing the subject.

"Jeans." Funesta told her. "Boring, simple jeans."

"They are Sevens." I noted. Funesta's not a complete fashion disaster; she does know her stuff.  She's just to embarresed to show off her curvy body and long legs.

"Lets see the nail varnish you got." I held out my paper bag, and pulled out the colours; mint green, pale lilac, ice pink, ruby red, and a glittery gold that I hadn't bought before.

"Beautiful." The girls admired the colours.

"When I get to wear my dress," Luna asked. "Can I use this?" She held up the dusty pink.

"Sure." I said distractedly, waving through the window where Erin was leaning. She jumped when she noticed us, and hurried inside to chat.

                                                                                    ~~~~