Chapetr 18 (I mean chapter, but my back space key is dodgy)

Heyy there Wattpadians! Ok, first of, please ignore any spelling mistakescos my back space key is a lil stuck =) Blame the brother! xx

Thank you if you FANNED:

jess868     Floman     Ezeude24     

And if you VOTED:

fl scrap that

 Floman   xokogoxo     flyingpenguins17     Echosky      JadieBavbiexxx    shy201    CrazyGyrl56     Celestial_Moonlight     charmedforever    

Thanks you wonderfully awesome peeps! I#'m so gratefull, every single vote menas the world to me. Thank you!!!!

Enjoyyyyy!!!!!

Chapter 18

Addie's P.O.V

i LOOKED AT THE LETTER OH BUGER SOZ GUYS =) REWIND

I looked at the letter from Mom. It had  a slight bulge like there was something inside it. Picking it up with crimson-red nails, I opened it curiously.

Dear Addie,

I'm having such a wonderful tiem in America- Iw wish you could see it! I'm in Pheonix (the only place I know in America :P lol) and it's just so warm and lovely! They have so many wonderful shops, you'd love to be here to buy stuff.

Anyway, buisness is going well; it's well worth coming out here. When I get back, I'll be able to pay you back for all the things I missed out on while i was away; birthday's, christmas, and of course you can go to see The Rocking Birds, I know you were really upsaet when you found out you couldn't go.

Like I said before, I'm just so sorry that I had to go away for so long, but you do know I'm doing this for you, don't you? We could do with the money, and I'll be able to pay for us to go on expensive holidays, maybe even bring along some friends.

So how are you? (Finally you asked, I thought savagely.)I hope your Ok. Aunt Liz will take good care of you, I know; she'll spoil you rotten, I expect! And she brought along Megan- tell me straight away when she's had the puppies! And how's Kirstie? I know she can get on your nerves, but she's ever so sweet, and she adores you. Please remind Uncle Jeff you can drive, and tell him, yes, you have permission to go into town on your own. Unless thatdeath toll rises. I'm worried about that. Let me know what's going on with that.

When I get back, I'll treat you. I'm so sorry I left you all by yourself, and I know you'll probably hate me forever, but I'll be back before you know it. I'll get you lots of gifts (look in the envelope!) and I'll write daily. check your emails. I love you lots and lots and lots and lots and-

It continued onto the next page. I didn't bother to read it, though. I fished in the envelope and my hand closed around something large and chunky. I pulled it out.

It was a necklage. I A big, thick one made of large, chaunky hot pink stones. It was pretty horrible. I tossed it away in disgust and turned the letter over.

-lots and lots. Be good. I wish I could've told you I was fgoing, but there really was no time. I hope you realize that everything I do is for your benefit. You're the center of my world.

Love, Mom xxx

P.S I know the necklace isn't your type, but  it was free in a stall.

Oh, thanks Mom. Not only do you know I will hate the necklace, you gave it to me anyway, and didn't even bother to pay for it! Great, Mom. Just great.