Chapter 5 - I've Been Waiting To Hit Something

I love this chapter 😍 I hope you do too, it's one of my favourites in the whole book ❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment 💞

~ Daniela's POV ~

"I'll let you talk to me but if you start to annoy me, I can't be held responsible for what I do to you."

"What can you even do to hurt someone in such a small room?" As soon as the words left my mouth, I instantly regretted them when I saw the smirk tug at his perfect lips.

"Oh Daniela, what do you think I've been thinking about for the last week?"

"You've been thinking of ways to hurt me?" Shaking his head, he turned to face me properly when he spoke. "Not you, I've been thinking of ways to hurt George, although, I guess they could be used on you too."

I narrowed my eyes, studying him for a moment while he just smirked. I'd always wondered what went on his head but now that I found out they were mostly violent thoughts, I wasn't so sure if I liked the answer.

Although, it did make him seem much more intriguing.

And hot.

Sure.

"You won't actually hurt me though, right?"

This time he just gave me a deadpan look before rolling his eyes.

"Of course not Daniela. If I was going to hurt you, don't you think I would have done it by now?"

I guess he did have a point, but you still can never be too careful. It took Ayden a year before he started hurting me, I'd only been here with Carson for a week.

"Anyway, I think it's my turn to ask you a question now." It was quiet for the moment as I sat there for a moment thinking about my next question, until he spoke up.

"How old are you?"

"It's not your turn Carson, you have to play by the rules." Although he clearly didn't care much for the game we were playing, I always believed in sticking to the rules.

Which is why don't you have any friends.

Actually no, my psycho boyfriend is the reason for that.

"I don't care, I don't follow any rules so just answer the damn question."

Touchy.

"I'm 21." As soon as I said my age, his eyes widened as he turned his head to look at me. "You're only 21?"

"Okay why do you say it like that? 21 is old." All he did was roll his eyes at my offended tone. "I assumed you were older, but I guess since you were stupid enough to get yourself kidnapped, it makes sense."

"Or maybe you were just stupid enough to assume I was older than 21."

This time he just turned his head to give me a weird look, clearly not understanding comeback. I mean, neither did I, to be honest.

"Anyway, it's my turn so stop butting in. What do you do?"

"Everything."

"That's not an answer." Ignoring my irritation, he just gave me a smirk as he shrugged his shoulders. "You never said I had to be specific and your question wasn't very specific either."