Bonus Chapter - I Love You

The last ever chapter 😢 I'm so sad, I love this book so much but I'm also glad it's finished!

I hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you so much for reading this book ❤️ Writing is the one thing that helps me get through life, and this little family of readers I have is biggest reason for continuing writing!

For the last time, I hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment

(Also, this is one year on from the last bonus chapter)

1 Year Later

"Why do I have to go with you?"

"Because you're 10 years old and you can't stay home alone over Christmas and because I said so. Now stop acting like a little brat and get your butt out of my car."

When I turned to give Tyler a sweet smile while he sat in the passenger seat, all he did was glare at me.

I wish he knew how much he looked like his father when he did that. Even at 10 years old he was identical to Carson.

"Tyler, mama said go." When I heard Poppy whisper from the back seat, I glanced in her direction while Tyler rolled his eyes at his 5 year old sister.

He really had more attitude than the rest of my children put together.

Without another word he picked up his school bag while I got out of the car so that I could take Poppy and Nessa into pre-school while Dalton and Tyler went to elementary school.

Tyler was in the 5th grade since he was 10 years old, and Dalton was in the 3rd grade since he was 8 years old. Poppy was still only 5 years old and Nessa was the youngest at 4 years old. She was also the most well behaved of my children and at times definitely my favourite.

Once I got Poppy and Nessa out of their car seats, I held their hands as Dalton and Tyler walked ahead of us.

"Mama?" Glancing down at Poppy as we walked, I gave her a smile encouraging her to speak. "Can I come to Los Ambelees?"

I couldn't help but laugh at her mispronunciation, nodding my head as we reached the doors to the elementary school.

Since it was Christmas next week, we decided to take the children to Los Angeles for Christmas and then to Miami for New Years since that's where Fox, Avi and Grey were going.

This time of year was always hard since Carson's mother and sister passed away on the December 23rd, 13 years ago. He much preferred for us to be alone for those few days and then we would spend New Years with his friends and my sister.

"Baby it's Los Angeles and of course you can. You didn't think I would leave you at home, did you?" At this she only shrugged as she let go of my hands so I could give Tyler and Dalton a goodbye hug.

"Be good, make sure you listen in class and pay attention." At this Dalton only gave me a mischievous grin as he stepped out of my hug, holding his school bag in his hand. Shaking my head at him, I turned to look at Tyler who was still annoyed that I was making him come to LA with us.

I don't understand what he expected, he was only 10 years old. But I guess he was just in a bad mood that day because he usually loved Christmas when we spent it at home.

"Give me a hug." When I reached out for him, he shook his head taking a step away from me. "Don't be sad with me Ty, you're my little baby."

"I'm not a baby mom." Raising an eyebrow at him, I let out a laugh before I forced him into a hug causing him to stiffen under my touch. "You'll always be my baby."