Chapter 6 - You Can Call Me Daddy

⚠️Warning this chapter contains mentions of sexual assault and severe anxiety, please read with caution ⚠️

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

~ Daniela's POV ~

Pain.

That's all I could feel.

My head hurt, my eyes were sore, my entire body felt cold, it felt like there was some kind of being in my uterus trying to claw itself out.

Everything hurt.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like death."

"You keep saying that."

"Because you keeping asking." Carson let out a chuckle as he finally sat up, finishing the set of sit ups that he was doing.

This guy can have full blown conversations while he's in the middle of working out, yet, when I workout I'm a mess.

"How long does this usually last? I'm tired of your mood now."

Well.

It had been two days since I told Carson about my parents and yesterday I had finally started my period. That meant I was in the worst mood possible which seemed to be annoying my roomie a lot more than I'd expected it to.

Even still, he continued to rub my stomach or hold me in his arms whenever I needed it.

"Only a few days but maybe it would be over faster if I didn't have you irritating the hell out of me."

"Wasn't it just a couple of days ago that you were begging me to talk to you?"

I didn't need to look at him to know he was smirking at me, I could hear it in his tone. Of course it just flared my uncontrollable temper.

"Wasn't it just a couple of days ago when you told me you would kill me if I spoke to you?"

When it fell quiet I turned my head to look at Carson who was now glaring at me with piercing eyes, clenching his jaw. Before I could even try to apologise, he just shook his head, going straight back to his sit ups instead of paying me any more attention.

Even though we didn't get on at the start, now we were all each other had in that room and I just messed that up.

Hey at least the anger will push him to work out harder.

A while passed while he continued to do his sit ups, push ups and many other exercises too. I guess since George wasn't here and his body was healing well, he was taking the opportunity to work out before he was back to sleeping to recover from all the beatings.

It was only when he'd finally taken a shower that he eventually spoke to me again, not that I tried to speak to him though.

I'm a little stubborn sometimes and my period didn't help either.

"Are you done?"

"Done with what?"

"Taking your bad mood out on me." I couldn't tell whether he was angry about what I said or if he was just annoyed, but I could tell he was trying to control his temper.

I guess we didn't need both of us throwing tantrums at the same time.

So, deciding to swallow my pride and all the unexplainable rage that was always a symptom of my period, I nodded my head in response to his question.