Chapter 44 - You're Such An Attention Seeker

I love this chapter 😍 I hope you do too, don't forget to vote and comment to let me know what you think ❤️

Enjoy

2 Months Later

~ Daniela's POV ~

"Oh for..." My sore, crackly voice trailed off when I walked into the utility room in our house to see the washing basket very empty and the floor around the basket very freaking full.

"Carson!"

When I shouted his name, I swallowed when I felt the painful scratchy feeling in my throat again like I'd been feeling for the last few days. Standing there I waited for him to respond from wherever he was in the house, but when he didn't I left the utility room with the intention of finding my boyfriend.

"Carson!"

When I called his name again a sharp pain shot through my head just when I heard him respond from the living room with an equally irritated tone. Following the sound of his voice, I walked into the living room where he was sitting on the couch reading something on his phone.

He looked like he was ready to go out again although he only came back from working out in the gym at the mafia mansion an hour ago - hence why my utility room floor was covered in his sweaty clothes.

All I wanted to do was go and lie down after I woke up with my flu for the fourth day in a row, but all morning I'd been busy doing house work which was never ending when you live with Carson Agnello. The laundry was one of the last things I had to do, even though I'm sure there was something else on my mental list that I was forgetting.

One last thing that I couldn't freaking remember, it always happened to me. But I still refused to make a list on my phone or on paper.

"How many times have I told you to put your clothes in the basket?"

"That's what you're annoyed about? I missed the damn basket, it's not a big deal." When he responded he didn't even look at me as if this conversation wasn't worth his time. "When I ask you to put your clothes in the basket, that's what I mean. In it, not next to it."

This time he didn't even bother to respond to me, instead typing out a message before he stood up, putting his phone in his pocket. "I'm talking to you Carson."

"Yeah, I heard you." Narrowing my eyes at him, I took a step towards him. "Do your own damn laundry if this is how you're going to act."

"Daniela it's just a freaking basket! But fine, I'll do it myself. Anyway, I told you to go and lie down, you're not well enough to clean this entire house." This time he shook his head giving me an incredulous look as he side stepped me, heading towards the door. Of course I chose to ignore that like I'd been doing all morning - someone had to clean this house. "Where are you going?"

"Out."

"Out?" When he heard me speak again, he stopped in his tracks before he suddenly turned around to face me. "I already told you I have work to do. Why? Do I need your permission now? Is that another thing you want to add to your list?"

"What list?" When I gave him frown he let out a humourless laugh, stepping into the living room again. "All freaking morning you've been picking on the smallest things Dani!"

"No I haven't." When I shook my head, he came even closer thankfully lowering the volume of his voice as he spoke again. "You got annoyed that I didn't make the bed, that I didn't pick my towel up, when I put my shoes on upstairs and now with this."