♡3♡

Chishiya walked up to the door just as someone else rounded the corner, searching for the same room.

"So you realized it too?"
He and Arisu locked eyes.

Then... they both fixed their gazes on you, your smile, and your body leaned up against the apartment entrance.

"Yes..." Arisu answered after a long pause. "The safe zone is in this apartment."

He approached the door and you shifted away to let him reach for the handle.
He holds it in a tight grip, but never moves.

Chishiya gives a blank stare.
"Aren't you going to open it?"

"Why did the tagger chase us," Arisu asked, lowering his head. "They could have just waited here."

"Something else we don't know about, boys," you piped in with a shrug and a gestured to rush Arisu, who paled in fright.

"However," Chishiya adds with the raise of the phone in his hand.

Time: 3:00...2:59...58...

"If you don't open it..."
He didn't have to finish for Arisu to understand his point with a nod.
With a strongly mustered but shaky breath, the door creaked open.

It was a dark, weird-shaped, bare room. A sink in the corner and a door near the back. Nothing was out of the ordinary.

Arisu went for the second door, you and Chishiya crowding around him.

Arisu held the doorknob.
Chishiya used his phone to check the time.
You stepped back to search the room.

In an instant, both boys were pushed aside by you.
Chishiya was quick to react when the second tagger —you found in the corner of the room— lifted a gun to shoot.

He used his charged taser on the tagger and watched them fall limp to the floor.

Heavy breathed and shivering bodies, everyone stood to their feet, slowly and unsteady.

"Never hurt to be pre-"

You cut off Chishiya's smug sentence when you pushed him and Arisu away. In the split second of your reaction, you ducked away with the blonde and made it outside of the door.

You tried to breath deep and settle your racing heart.
"Now, this is fun."

Chishiya hides his wide, full of shock eyes behind strands of fallen hair. He could only praise your quick movements.

"Someone come here," a shout echoed, belonging to Arisu. "The safe zone is in Apartment 406. We need two people to clear the game!!"

With a hand on the doorknob, Chishiya sighs.
"Seriously," you groan.

A loud bang sounded, followed by several gun shots. "That can't be good," you whined, eyebrows knitting together.

You opened the door and Chishiya led the way in, though, it was you who peaked around the corner, just to get a close up view of a gun.

You flinched back, taking Chishiya with you as the gun rang out and Arisu could be heard struggling.

"Someone! Help!!"

Panting, you eyed the blonde — who was alert but still showed no sign of self-sacrifice to help Arisu. He watched your squeeze your eyes shut before throwing yourself into the bullet-sounding room.

His jaw went slack and for a moment, he went forward in aid. But a rain down of shots stopped his advances.

He took another peek inside.
Arisu was on the floor.
You were trying to escape the chokehold of the tagger.
And a new girl suddenly flew into the room from the window.

"Oi," he called to the short-haired girl and held up his taser.

She got his message and rolled closer to you and the tagger, catching the taser Chishiya threw for her.

It all happened so fast.
Usagi electrocuted the tagger, releasing you from their airless hold.
Arisu and Usagi slam the button, right at the last second.

GAME CLEAR

Wheezing, you picked yourself off the floor and worked to calm your breathing.

The tagger by your feet sat up, their helmet a ways away. It was an older women. Her lips were trembling and she looked severely shaken up.

Everyone stared in silence... until the band around her neck beeped and her head exploded soon after. Everyone gasped and turned away from the splattered blood.

Snapping out of the stunned and disgusted trance, Chishiya faced away from the murder scene.

Arisu and the girl slipped past you and him, shuddering as they stepped away from the blood-ridden walls.

It silent as Chishiya walks around before eyeing the dead woman. He crouches next to her and pats down her body.

You grimace.
"Woah, there Chishiya. That could be considered necrophilia, ya know."

He has to choke back his surprise as his hand freezes over the body. He pushes away the shiver that reaches him and opens the pocket near the woman's thigh.

You eye his veiny hands warily.
He pulls out a slip of paper and tucks it into his own pocket before you could catch sight of what was on it.

He catches your jealous glare and smirks.
"If you would come with me, I'll show you the paper," he bribed, stepping closer to you.

Shutting up him up just like the last time, you flick the piece of hair in front of his eyes and walked off. "I'm not interested."

Chishiya could snicker.
Funny girl.