♡19♡

You were on the ground as he predicted, somehow at the feet of Niragi.
Your already bruised cheek was paired with a busted lip that had blood pooling from it.
You laid on your side, head resting against the hard floor and arms wrapped around your stomach.

Chishiya wanted nothing more than to swap your pained look with the smirk Niragi wore as he gazed down at you in satisfaction.

He was going to rip that grin straight of Niragi's face.
"Aren't you sick of bullying people already?"

Alerted by the voice, Niragi's attention is turned away by Chishiya, who "suddenly" appears.

He's all stoic looking with his hands in his pockets. He's lazily walking forward.

Niragi deadpans.
"You really get on my nerves. All the time! You always act as if you're so clever.

Chishiya snorts.
"But I am clever."

No one can see, but a smile grows on your bloody lips, no matter how hard you try to keep it down.
He's not wrong.

Niragi does his famous scoff of disbelief and adjusts his gun so it's aimed at the blond. "Let's put an end to this, shall we?"

Chishiya isn't afraid of the gun — for the most part — and looks Niragi up and down, amused.
"I'll keep it short: the hotel's power source has changed, and only you guys have the key to access it. So, I'll kill all executive members, starting with you."

Niragi doesn't looked fazed for a second.
Rather, he looks entertained.
"Is that so?" He glanced down at your wilted body. "How about I give you a head start and begin with her?"

You tense up, squeezing your eyes shut with terrifying anticipation.

Chishiya falters for a moment, but there's a twitch in Niragi's gun that makes the blond shoot forward, faster than Niragi can react.
His body moves to protect you.

Skillfully, he reaches for the cards and tears them from his pocket, throwing them all up into the air.

You smirk.
A distraction.

He's faster than Niragi's recovery, already pulls out a small, hand-made object.
It doesn't take another anyone smart to realize it's a DIY flamethrower.

Niragi doesn't get another chance to react before he's up in flames, screaming in agony.
His flaming body spirals out of control, and it's not easy to ignore when he trips, falls off the edge of the roof, and goes silent.

It's left to you and Chishiya to fill the silence as it thickens with tension at every moment passing.

Chishiya's heart pounds in his chest at the adrenaline.
Stubbornness creeps up on his and he doesn't want to be the first to talk.

But your slowly standing body, along with your twitching features, it's very hard for him to resist.

"Did you just save me?"

Chishiya freezes.

A second goes by.
Then another.
And a few more.
Till, finally, he looks at you.

None of your injuries concern the blond more than the bright smile that takes over your bruised and battered face.

"W-What?"
Fuck, he stuttered.