Chapter 1- Master!

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Chapter 1- Master!

No one's Pov

" Jungkook! Come here!" Jungkook flinched when he heard his father screming his name " Yes Papa " He hesitatly went to his father who glares  at him " You gave my money to Young " He asked him in a cold tone.... Jungkook clenched his fist scared and shook his head....his father stood up on his feet and raised his hand to slap Jungkook.

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly, ready to feel the pain...but he felt nothing, He opened his eyes and saw his younger brother, Beogyeom holding his father's hand " old man, again raising your hand at my Hyungie " their father rolled his eyes "  come on I was almost killed because I didn't had any money in the market and my hands filled with vegetables" Beogyeom rolled his eyes.

" Well I am the one who gave Young your money...come on hit me " Beogyeom said to him who sighed " Why do my son don't obey me " He fall on the floor and whined, Jungkook giggled but cover his mouth with his small hands " Yeah yeah! Laugh at your poor father " His father whined while Beogyeom scoffed " Stop your overacting Gong Yoo!" Gong Yoo rolled his eyes when he saw his wife.

" This woman is never going to leave me alone " He said and looked on the other side, their mother Jeon hee rolled her eyes and sat on the old couch " This pack is not ours, how long do we have to leave in this house " Jeon hee said to him who just shrugged " Be glad that we found this house " Jungkook just smiled at them and went to kitchen.

Because of Jungkook, they are always running from one place to other, it isn't easy to be an omega...many alpha tried to calim him theirs and it was even more difficult for him being  white Werewolf omega...they are running away from this one man trying to sell him...many things happened in Jungkook's past, that's why he promised his mother to hide his scent till he don't find his mate.

Jeon Jungkook, leaving in lie... nobody knows he is an omega...But he promised himself he will tell his mate he is an omega the day he will finds him " Hyungie~" Beogyeom whispered to him, starlting him " You sounds so creepy " Jungkook said to him and pouts... Beogyeom smiled at his brother and sat on the stole in the kitchen.

" What are you doing? " Jungkook glance at him " Preparing for dinner after that I have to go out with Papa...for fishing " Jungkook said to him who nodded his head smiling widely " you will go out after many months " Beogyeom exclaimed happily... Jungkook giggled looking at his brother way more happier than him " Yes! You know how much I love the sky and fresh air " Beogyeom nodded his head.

" Tommorow is your 18th birthday too, you will know who is your mate " Jungkook stopped working and lower his head sadly... Beogyeom sensed his Hyung is sad so he stood up instantly going to him " What happened Hyung?" Jungkook bites his lower lip "  He won't accept me Beomgyu ah " Jungkook said in a small voice,almost like a whisper... Beogyeom sighed.

This is not the first time Jungkook talking like this, why would his mate reject him... especially someone this beautiful and innocent like Jungkook, Jungkook is pure as compared to others but at the same time really sensitive " Hyungie " Beogyeom holds his hands softly " He will, and he will be lucky to have someone like you " before Jungkook could say something, Gong Yoo's voice stopped him.

" Come on Jungkook! We are getting late " Jungkook frowns and looked at the time 4:56pm, indeed they are late " Coming Papa " Jungkook shouted back... Jungkook glance at Beogyeom with a smile and went behind Going Yoo, who was ready to leave.

Gong Yoo, Jungkook's father... secretly he really loves Jungkook,care about him and want to protect him...but at the same time he is greedy...If he can do anything to protect Jungkook He can do anything for money too.