Chapter 26 - Watermelon, Apple Yoongi

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

" Ready?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, who was holding a gun in his hand, aming it above Yoongi's head, whose legs were shaking...After Jungkook's sword training, Jungkook himself pealded Taehyung to tough him how to use gun, Which Taehyung gladly did, but not before asking ' are you sure? ' for almost thousand times.

There was an apple on Yoongi's head, who was close to pass out " I am telling you Kim Taehyung! If I die! I will haunt you for years!" Yoongi yelled at him, Taehyung rolled his eyes " Don't over react " Taehyung yelled at him, who scoffed " Come to my place you will know " Yoongi said Angrily.

" Seriously man, dig a hole and die " Lupin said to Yoongi who rolled his eyes " come on, Koo aim and shoot " Jungkook hesitantly nodded his head, after all Yoongi is his Hyung...he important for him as much as Taehyung " Just focus on that apple, don't think about Yoongi " Taehyung said to him.

Jungkook closed his eyes, taking a deep breath he opened his eyes, his eyes fouced on that apple on Yoongi's head, all of the things behind it fogged away and all on the noises vanished...he pulled the trigger, the bullet hit an apple, resulting it to tear into pieces, a girly scremed left from Yoongi's mouth.

" Amazing " Taehyung said and pats his head with a wide smile, Jungkook looks at Yoongi, He was worried " don't worry, he is just over reacting " Taehyung said...he once again made his way to Yoongi and put on a watermelon on his head " Yah!- " Yoongi was about to whine again but he stopped when he saw Jimin joining them.

He instantly stood straight with a really serious face " Come on come on, I am not afraid " Yoongi said to Jungkook...who looks at him surprised and Taehyung, he can notice what's happening, Yoongi was being really obvious glancing at Jimin from corner of his eyes " seriously, this is more embracing " Lupin said to Yoongi, who ignored him.

" Is it only be or is he seriously acting like this seeing Jimin?" Taehyung mind linked his mate " for the first time, I can after with you, count me too " Rufus said to Taehyung " Me three!" Khan said, miserably ignored by two " Woah! Seriously only you love me Kookie, please never be like them " Khan said faking crying, Jungkook once again nodded his head.

He couldn't pat Khan's shoulder so instead, He pats Taehyung's shoulder, who sighed... Jungkook aims the gun and was about to shoot but stopped by Jimin " Can I shoot?" He asked in a small voice, Yoongi gulped " Seems like our mate hate us " Lupin said, scaring Yoongi even more... Jungkook nodded his head.

And hand Jimin gun, before Yoongi could run, Taehyung's voice stopped him " Stay there or-" but Yoongi cut him off " I can't do anything! In both situation I will die! Bish die!" Taehyung rolled his eyes, he was being way too dramatic... after all they are fake bullets " you are embracing bish!" lupin said to him, who was too busy crying in agnoy.

Jimin aim the gun and shoot in the centre of watermelon perfectly...Jimin smirked and looks at Yoongi, who was staring at him shocked along with Taehyung " Woah " Jungkook squealed out, Jimin giggled... Taehyung rolled his eyes and covered his eyes with his hands, when he saw Jungkook was staring at Jimin, impressed.

" Huh?!" Jungkook squealed when Taehyung picked him on his shoulder and walked away, Jimin smiled looking at them...he truned around and saw Yoongi...He got starlted seeing him too close " You almost killed me " Yoongi said to him, who struggled " You are overreacting, bullets are fake " Jimin said to him.

He grabbed his hand, and out the gun on his palm " It's okay " Saying this, Jimin walked away...Yoongi stared at his back on disbelief " I like him " Lupin said to Yoongi, who scoffed but deep down he also liked Jimin's attitude.

" Still can't get over the fact this pack have these guns " Jungkook sighed and Rufus, now he was annoying again.... Taehyung left Jungkook in his room and told him to stay still he will be back with something, but Taehyung was taking too much time mood goodness know where " Khan, what is master doing?" Jungkook linked Khan.

" Sorry Kookie, I can't tell you...it's a surprise " Khan said to him, which made him pout, Taehyung entered into the room, hiding something behind his back....He sat in front of him and smiled " Close your eyes " Taehyung softly said to him, Jungkook instantly closed his eyes, because he trusts Taehyung.

Taehyung went behind Jungkook and slid a moon necklace in Jungkook's neck, who flinched a little when the cold metal touched his skin.

Taehyung placed a kiss in his nap, which made Jungkook blushed... Taehyung again sat in front of him " now open your eyes " Jungkook opened his eyes and looks at the necklace, whose heart stone was glowing " I made this especially for my little omega " Taehyung said and hold his hand, placing a soft kiss on it.

Jungkook smiled widely and thanked Taehyung with a kiss on his cheek, who smiled " I don't know but I think I starts to like you " Rufus said to Taehyung who chuckled " Thank you " He said to him " What about me?" Khan asked him in a flirtatious tone " Nah, you are still annoying " Rufus teasing said.

Getting a cry in response... Jungkook was about to say something but a scremed left from his mouth when the lights turned off " M-master " Jungkook hates dark, ever since he lost his hyung, he hates dark...he streach his hands to touch Taehyung " I am here " Jungkook holds his hand and looks at around.

" Come on " Taehyung stood up, holding Jungkook close to him, he knows Jungkook hates dark, he gets scared... Jungkook warps his arms around Taehyung's waist and hides his face on his chest... Taehyung warpped his arms around his body protectively " What happened?" Taehyung asked Yoongi, when he saw him passing by the door.

He has a really good dark vision " Namjoon Happened " Yoongi said to him annoyed " How much will it take time?" Taehyung called, caressing Jungkook's back " Don't know, but one thing is clear it will take a lot of time...he litterly burned everything " Yoongi said " Be fast " Taehyung said to him who rolled his eyes.

" You know I am not an electrician right? Just shut up! " Yoongi said walking away... Taehyung looked down at Jungkook and picked him up " It's okay, come on " Taehyung laid him down on bed went to close the door....He can feel Jungkook shaking...he laid beside him, Jungkook instantly hid his head in his neck and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung hugged him back " Don't worry pup, Just close your eyes...I am here " Taehyung said to him, who sniffs and cleanched Taehyung's shirt.

______________________
Chapter 26

Please don't say Kookie is weak because he got scared of dark, many people are scared of dark *cough cough* of course not me

Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰