Chapter 25 - Step Siblings

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Taehyung was sitting in front of that person named Park Jimin, Jungkook was standing behind Jungkook... Taehyung folded his arms and stared at that person along with 2 more person with him " So who are you? And why are you here? Because by your style I can you are not from my pack " Taehyung said to him.

Who smiled at him sheepishly " you won't believe this but...." Jimin paused glancing at all of the people around the room, and than back to Taehyung " I am your brother " Hearing that Jungkook gasped silently meanwhile everything looks at him surprised except Yeon who " Woah! Another step brother " He said and laughed.

Taehyung stayed silent, Jimin stares at Taehyung nervously, he was waiting for his answer " Dude, come on say something already " Jungkook sighed and Rufus's rudeness, he was imagine what Taehyung must be feeling right now, actually no...He can feel it, he streach his hand and squeezed Taehyung's shoulder...who tilt his head and looks at Jungkook, who unreasonable eyes.

He turned his head back to Jimin " How can I believe you?" Jungkook knew Taehyung would ask this question, of course how can he Belive when someone came to you and say he is your brother, but Jungkook can also see that Jimin isn't lying, his words are too clear to make them seem like lying....Jimin nervously gulped " Actually, I am your twin....Your father, mean our dad was in love with my mom "

Jimin passed trying to read Taehyung's face, but Taehyung had a blank look " He married her, but when he found his mate he dumped her and left my mother, she died last week and her last wish was to meet my father but I found that he dead and he had a son Kim Taehyung " Jimin explained to him, everyone was getting scared, except Yeon who was offended.

" What! Only one son? What about me " Yeon said scoffing, he couldn't stop joking even in a such a serious matter, that's the reason why Taehyung hate him the most...on the other hand Jungkook was nibbling on his lip, Taehyung silence was scaring him....he don't want Taehyung to get hurt " Why are you here?" Taehyung asked him.

Jimin smiled feeling reliefed that Taehyung believed him " She wanted me to stay with my father's family " Jimin said.... Taehyung looks back at Jungkook " what should I do?" he mind linked Jungkook who looks at him surprised " W-Why are you asking me Master?" Jungkook asked him who rolled his eyes.

" Just tell me " Jungkook thought for a moment " His words are sincere, let him stay Master " Jungkook said, giving Taehyung a slight smile... Taehyung nodded and turned to Jimin " ExcUSE me, I want to give my opinion " Rufus said to Taehyung " No need, just zip up your mouth " Taehyung said to him, Jimin awkwardly sitting there.

" Rude " Ignoring Rufus Taehyung speaks up " You can stay here, But who are these two? Don't tell me they are also one of my step siblings " Taehyung asked Jimin, indicating to two person sitting on the both side of Jimin " Nope, my face is so pretty to be someone's brother " Said the one with wild shoulders...,Jimin glared at him.

" no, they are my friends, can they stay here too?" Jimin asked him with pealding eye, Taehyung sighed " Do whatever you want " Saying this, Taehyung stoop walking away...but everyone stared at him, who came back picking up Jungkook in Bridle style, receiving a gasp from the omega...walking back to his room.

" Namjoon, show them their room " Norhee said to Namjoon simply deep in thoughts " Gladly " Namjoon said looking at the person obsessed with himself....Yeji noticed Norhee's worried face, She pushed Yeon who was whining not having more step siblings and walked to Norhee.

" Eomma, What happened?" Norhee looks at her and than glance around the living room " Come to my room after an hour " Saying this Norhee walked away towards her room, Yeji frowns looking at the sudden change in Norhee, it seemed like something was bothering her.

Taehyung put Jungkook down on the bed...he made him lay on bed and hovour him, hiding his face in the cork on Jungkook's neck, starlted Jungkook " What happened?" Jungkook asked him " Just let me stay like this for a while " Taehyung whispered to him, who stayed silent " why is Khan so silent today?" Rufus said.

" woo~ my lady misses me " Khan came, Jungkook said nothing and moved his fingers in Taehyung's hair " I take my words back, It was better when he was mute " Rufus said acting annoyed.... Jungkook heard snoring, he tilt Taehyung's head and saw him sleeping " what speed!" Rufus said to Jungkook...He can feel what Taehyung must be going through.

Feeling of being betrayed and replaced, His own father betrayed him and his mother, marrying another person,twice..even Taehyung's mother was his mate, but still he hurted her the most, sometimes being mate isn't really a good thing for relationship, love....even if you aren't mate, love can be the only bond to the relation.

This is what happened between Taehyung and Jungkook, Taehyung never trusted Jungkook even if he knew he was his mate, just because of his trust issues, but than he fell in love with Jungkook, and now... Jungkook is the only person he trusts the most and is ready to show him his weakness, because he knows Jungkook won't make fun of him...he will trust him.

And his strength is Jungkook, he doesn't fear anything until Jungkook is with him, and Jungkook knows, love is important...being mates isn't the only powerful thing for a relation...He hugged Taehyung back and closed his eyes, feeling safe under his Master's scent.

On the other hand Jimin was walking alone in the garden, He loves flowers and when he saw those beautiful flowers from his room, he couldn't resist " Can't believe I had to look around the pack for banana milk, I hate that I love Jungkookie " Yoongi said walking throw the garden to his room " who don't you to surprise Jungkook with 30 packs of banana milk " Lupin said to him.

" YoU, because you couldn't resist his cuteness " before Lupin could say something, Yoongi bumped with Jimin, resulting him to fall on his butt...who groaned and was about to yell but stopped when his eyes locked with....Yoongi gulped, his eyes turning golden meanwhile Jimin's sliver.

" Mate!" Both of their wolfs said to them.....On the other hand, Yeji entered into Norhee's room, seeing her moving back and forth in the room " Eomma, What happened ?" Yeji asked her worried, putting her hand on her shoulder... stopping her from moving any further " Yeji.... Taehyung's Dad isn't dead...he is alive " Norhee said in a shaking tone.

Hearing this Yeji wide her eyes " I met him before I decide to fix Taehyung and Jungkook's Marrige, I am scared Yeji, Jungkook's birthday is coming " Norhee said, close to breaking down " Eomma, take a deep breath... don't worry " Yeji tries to calm her " I will take to Yoongi about this " Yeji said to her, who nodded, Only Yoongi can help them.

If Taehyung finds out his father is alive, that would be the most dangerous day... Taehyung hates is father too much " we have to do something before it's too late...I don't want Jungkook to turn into a vampire nor want Taehyung to get hurt, both are important to me " Yeji nodded her head " don't worry, I won't let that happened ".

___________________
Chapter 25

I don't know what I am writing anymore

Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world  🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰