Chapter 10- Attacked

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Chapter 10- Attacked

No one's Pov

Taehyung was dragging Jungkook who was struggling and whimpering because of his mate's tight grip...after all he is ture blood Alpha...the strongest... Taehyung pushed Jungkook who was about to fall but Yeji holds him on time " Are you mad Taehyung!" Yeji yelled at him.

It's been 5 months since Jungkook was living in pack's castle... Taehyung hurted him a lot, not only him Min Jae was always their to hurt him mentally and physically...But Jeon Jungkook is stronge...He never give up " Move back Noona " Taehyung said to her in cold tone.

They was standing in the middle of forest, everyone was there....fearing that Jungkook might it head again " T-" Yeji was about to say something but stopped when Taehyung growled at her... Jungkook already starts to shake in fear....Jeonhee cleanched her fist concerned about her son.

Jungkook looks at Yeji and nodded to her, signing her to go back " Rufus..you won't hear pain this time, promise me " Jungkook said to his wolf, titling his head up, looking at Taehyung " I promise...." Rufus said, he was getting weak for always bearing the pain.

" Yes? Master?" Taehyung pocked his cheek with his tongue " He isn't refusing huh? Let's see then " Taehyung takes out his gun....the weapon Jungkook's hates a lot...he grabbed Jungkook's hand and harshly puts it on his hand, who whimpers.... Taehyung took few steps back and stood his eyes turning golden.

Which made Jungkook weaken on his knees... Taehyung grabbed two glasses bottles in his hand and stretch his arms....Jeonhee and Norhee glances at each other " Taehyung stop " Yoongi yelled but Taehyung ignored him " Come on, aim and shoot " Min jae also came looking at everything chuckling.

Jungkook shook his head " come on Omega! Show me! Show me you are Alpha Kim's mate!" Jungkook closed his eyes and aims the gun...Jeonhee covered her mouth at silently cries...the scene in front of her, brought some old similar memories.

Jungkook holds back his tears and closed his eyes, pulled the trigger with shaking hands.... Taehyung huffed, he turned around and looks at the tree, where Jungkook's bullet shoot....he turns back and looks at Jungkook " useless omega " Jungkook felt hurt....but he stayed quiet.

" that's enough! " Yeji grabbed Jungkook's wrist and dragged him from there... Taehyung huffed " why aren't you speaking now Khan?" Taehyung said to his wolf with a smirk " I don't talk to losers " Khan said to him.

••• Time Skip •••

" Jungkook, it's not a good idea! kim Alpha will kill us " Jungkook pouts and continue walking, dragging whining Yoongi and Namjoon behind them " Why are you calling him Kim Alpha now? Aren't you his best friend?" Jungkook asked him, glancing at him while blinking his doe eyes innocently.

" Don't change the topic...if he come to know about you going to Eunwoo's house again...he will punish you again and this time worse " Yoongi said to him in a warning tone who scoffed " Master won't do anything worse...ge already crossed the soft line " Jungkook said walking again.

" Yoongi, something is not right in forest! Come with Namjoon " Taehyung mind linked Yoongi who stopped and looks at Jungkook " Jungkook, there is an emergency...please go alone " Jungkook pouts but anyways nodded...Yoongi signed Namjoon.

Who nodded his head, they changed in wolf form and run towards the forest... Jungkook sighed " I never changes into my wolf form " Jungkook mumbled sadly, walking towards Eunwoo's house.