Chapter 2- Mate

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Chapter 2 - Mate

No one's Pov

Jungkook was sitting on the ground,staring at Taehyung's face...He was rubbing his wrist softly, eyes not leaving Taehyung who was covered with bandages.... Jungkook lower his head and looks at his wrist...Grip Marks, He sighed.... While Gong Yoo was taking out Taehyung's bullet.

Unconscious Taehyung grabbed his wrist tightly whimpering in pain.... Jungkook blinked his eyes, By now he knows the man laying unconscious on his old bed is none other than his Mate, Who saved him from the devil Jungkook was scared of since his childhood.

He stood up from ground and went towards the window, He swing open the window....The rain was all gone...He sat by the window and stares at The Moon...He touched the crystal necklace in his neck....He smiled a little.

It will glow when you will meet your mate.

He found his mate, finally...his mate saved him...He looks at Taehyung and without realizing he fall asleep by the window.... Thinking that maybe after meeting his mate, he can be save.

Taehyung's POV

I opened my eyes, feeling a lot of pain in my shoulder, It burns but I am used to it...Out of blue, smell of Roses and Vanilla hit nose, this smell is so sweet....I looked around, this room is unfamiliar to mine....I tried to sat up on bed but felt a sharp pain on my shoulder.

What is this sweet smell? " Our Mate you idiot " I sighed, my wolf Khan said to me " Come on follow the smell, I want to see my mate " Khan said to me again...I slowly got up from the bed...I went towards the window in the corner of the room.

This room looks really old, broken ceiling and floor...I closed my eyes when the smell again hit my nose...My eyes fall on the boy walking in the garden " Mate " I ignored Khan.....He is an omega.....I hate omega.

I clenched my fist in anger, why?! I don't want any weak or lying omega more....I won't except him as my mate, but will suffer because he is my mate....an omega " you will regret this Kim Taehyung " Khan growled, I ignored him...I don't care.

The only thing I learned is that, omega's are his slaves and weak Pathetic whores...He is my mate, now he has to suffer " Our mate is beautiful you dumb freak " I once again ignored Khan, I don't like him much...I sometimes doubt he is my wolf or not.

Time Skip....

No one's Pov

Taehyung met everyone, Jeonhee thanked him a lot for saving his son's life... Beogyeom also thanked him, all of the time Taehyung's eyes were on Jungkook, who was obvious of Taehyung hated stares... Jungkook's powers are no joke.