Chapter 40 - Kiss and confession?

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

1 months, it's been one month since Yuna is acting as Ova and trying her best to make Soomi fall in love with her....which was working somehow and about Joon Gi.... Taehyung found all about it...but he didn't knew if it was right time to revel everything to Jungkook or not..He don't want the history to

" Taehyung I want to talk " Yuna said to Taehyung who was in garden in his deep thoughts coming out of them hearing Yuna's serious voice " What is it?" He saw how she was not her usual self....she was serious and sadness visible in her eyes " She is sad and hurt " Khan said to Taehyung who sign Yuna to sit beside him.

Yuna sat beside him exhales shakingly " I don't want to do this anymore....can't we stop now " Yuna said in a shaking tone which made Taehyung stare at him....indeed Yuna isn't that strong like she shows to everyone nor happy but she is brave to be still alive after so many things happened to her.

" But why? Yuna we are so close to know everything " Yuna lower her head " Wait-" Khan said to Taehyung " Don't tell me you fall in love with her " Yuna looks at him and sighed heavily " I just don't know...you know I'm mateless, I was told when I was born and now I just fall in love with her " Yuna said and hide her face in her hands.

Taehyung exhales deeply and pats her head " It's okay....don't worry " Taehyung said to her.....At night even Taehyung went back to Jungkook and his room he saw Jungkook busy fouced on studying...laying on bed.

Taehyung locked their room and made his way behind Jungkook " Still reading?" Jungkook smiled at him and nodded " Yes Master " Jungkook mumbled to him

Taehyung locked their room and made his way behind Jungkook " Still reading?" Jungkook smiled at him and nodded " Yes Master " Jungkook mumbled to him....well Master is better because Alpha Kim has name kink and according to him Master sounds pure and innocent from Jungkook's mouth.

Taehyung placed a kiss on Jungkook's cheek and laid behind him hugging his waist and hiding his face in the crock of Jungkook's neck.... Jungkook also closed his eyes for a second but than starts reading again " I think you should tell him now " Jungkook blushed hearing Rufus and shakes his head " Not now " Jungkook said to him back.

Jungkook heard soft snores....He turned around and peck Taehyung's lips....Hugging Taehyung back and closed his eyes falling asleep in his mate's embrace....next morning when Taehyung opened his eyes he was met with his omega's peaceful face.

" his hair are growing " Khan said to Taehyung who nodded and pushed the hair away from his eyes " I don't know why but I feel weird around Jungkook these days " hearing Khan Taehyung stopped " Same it's like he is hiding something from us

" his hair are growing " Khan said to Taehyung who nodded and pushed the hair away from his eyes " I don't know why but I feel weird around Jungkook these days " hearing Khan Taehyung stopped " Same it's like he is hiding something from us....I can't even smell his scent these days " Taehyung explained to him.

" I hope he is turning into vampire again...I miss vampire kookie " Khan said in a sad tone, Taehyung rolled his eyes hearing Khan once again being dramatic.... Taehyung turned his attention once again to his omega husband and caresses his cheeks " Wake up..Koo " Taehyung whispered softly because in early morning Jungkook becomes sensitive because of loud voices.

Jungkook opened his eyes and smiled sleepily at Taehyung who chuckled seeing him looking adorable and place many kisses on Jungkook's cheeks who whined feeling wet kisses on his cheeks.... Taehyung moved towards Jungkook's face and captured his lips...kissing him softly....it was just a soft kiss no tongue involved.

After good 5 minutes Taehyung pulled away and ruffles Jungkook's soft long hair " Get up " He pats his butt who pouts and get up from bed lazily... Taehyung smiled and also stood up to get ready....after their breakfast Taehyung dropped the college trio to college.

Yuna was about to enter into her class when someone holds her wrist and turn her around harshly " You! Stay away from Soomi!" Yuna said nothing....it was Shanaya, popular girl of college and bully...She has a huge crush on Soomi and she can kill anyone who gets near Yuna.

" You mute! Say something " Jungkook wanted to go and stop her but Soobin stopped him knowing Yuna can deal with her " I am not but I don't like talking with people who just speaks non sense " Yuna said to her who groaned and slapped Yuna so heard her lip starts to bleed...but she didn't moved from her place and stared back at her with cold eyes.

" What are you staring at! " She was about to slap her again but a hand grabbed her waist from behind Yuna, looking at the familiar bracelet on wrist Yuna knew who it was....Soomi, She turned around and was met with Soomi's chest ( me is short ) she tilt her head and saw Soomi fuming in anger.

" Stay away from her Shanaya " Soomi said and yanked her hand away, who installed changed her attitude into a blushing one " S-Soomi...we was just talking " Soomi glance at Yuna seeing the corner of her lip bleeding " stay away from Ova for you will be dead in my hands " Saying this Soomi holds Yuna's hand and dragged her away from everyone.

Jungkook smiled seeing everything " I ship them " Rufus said to Jungkook who giggled and looks at Soobin staring at the two girls back with wide open mouth which made Jungkook laugh....Soomi stopped and turned around looking at Yuna...she takes out bandages from her bag and softly put it in the corner of Yuna's lip.

" You should have slapped her back " Soomi said to her pulling away...Yuna looked away from her " I don't want to he like her " Yuna mumbled softly....Soomi smiled and cupped Yuna's face " You are so cute " Soomi said chuckling she squeezed Yuna's cheeks.....Soomi stopped and stared at Yuna...she closed her eyes and smashed her lips on Yuna's who wide her eyes.

" I think you should tell Taehyung everything Jungkook " Jungkook was sitting in Bogum's office, sipping banana milk...he pouts " But how? I'm scared what If-" Bogum stopped him " Don't worry he won't hate you " Bogum said and smiled patting his head.... Jungkook sighed heavily hearing Rufus " that alpho won't hate us "

Soomi pulled away from their small kiss and chuckled seeing Yuna's shocked face " Ova " Soomi called her, finally coming out of her thoughts Yuna looks at her " Would you like to go on a date with me....today ? " Unknowingly Yuna nodded her head slowly still shocked...Soomi smiled widely.

" great, I will pick up from college's gate " Saying this Soomi peck Yuna's cheeks and walked away... Yuna placed her hand on her cheek " She kissed me " She mumbled....not noticing Beomgyu, Kai and Soobin enjoying the show.

______________________
Chapter 40

Sorry for late update ♥️

How was it? Favourite part?

Do you ship Soomi and Yuna? If yes than what is their ship name?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰