Chapter 23- My Lady

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Come on, why is Taehyung taking so much time " Norhee said glancing at the big clock on the wall, they were suppose to leave for Jungkook's shopping one hour ago...but Taehyung was still not there.... Jungkook pouts, he was sitting with Yeji, who was resting her head on his shoulder.

" Where aren't you here, K-khan?" Jungkook mind linked Khan, He called Khan by his name and not master because Khan forced him to " He is an idiot, can't decide what to wear " Khan said to Jungkook " Seems like an crazy alpha to me " Rufus said but Jungkook ignored him " I know right! I hate him so much " Khan said trying to impress Rufus.

Taehyung came downstairs, Jungkook finally looks up and gulped looking at Taehyung, He looks so different in colourful outfits.

Yeji smiled seeing Taehyung waiting for Jungkook's reaction " Am I look good?" Taehyung asked him, Jungkook smiled " Handsome " Jungkook said, Taehyung smiled and looked away " Horse-some " Rufus said

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yeji smiled seeing Taehyung waiting for Jungkook's reaction " Am I look good?" Taehyung asked him, Jungkook smiled " Handsome " Jungkook said, Taehyung smiled and looked away " Horse-some " Rufus said.... Jungkook sighed, hearing Khan laughing and Rufus's not so really great joke.

" Come on wolfs, we are getting late " Namjoon said uninterested in their eye competition... Jungkook and Taehyung broke their eye contact and followed other...taking the chance, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand, taking Jungkook off guards " What's with  you? Can't you walk like normal Alpha's do?" Rufus said to Taehyung, who sighed.

" What's with you? Why do you hate me so much "  Taehyung asked him, who laughed " do you had any reason to make us sleep in forest? No, just that Min hoe said so " Rufus angrily said to him " I am falling in love with you once again my lady " Khan said to him, feeling how sad Taehyung was feeling.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung's hurt expressions and caresses his hand " I am still not used to idk who's flirting " Rufus said but in return Khan just laughed.... Taehyung looked up and saw Yeon, Yeon saw him and waved at him..... Taehyung rolled his eyes and made his way to him, who was standing leaning against the car.

While annoyed Yoongi beside him " What the hell are you doing?" Taehyung asked him, Yeon chuckled and looks at Jungkook, waving at him...who smiled and waved back....
Taehyung looks at Jungkook and hides him behind his back... Jungkook peeked from behind Taehyung, looking at Yeon, who smirked sensing that Taehyung being possessive.

" My brother-in-law's shopping, can't I join?" Yeon said, Yoongi rolled his eyes " I really want to through him in vampire's castle, they also want to taste Wolf's blood " Lupin said to Yoongi, who nodded  " no need, we are good " Taehyung said and was about to sit in the car with Jungkook...but Yeon who fast to stood in front of the door.

" Come on, don't be rude...I'm your big brother " Taehyung rolled his eyes " You don't know how much I hate you, I won't hesitate to kill you " Taehyung said to him, Jungkook pouts " Master always talk about killing, why is he like that?" Jungkook asked Rufus but of course Taehyung and Khan heard it too.

Moon Glow | Taekookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें