Chapter 13- Hurt

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Chapter 13 - Hurt

No one's Pov

" No, I won't!" Jungkook said to Yeji Nervous, it's been 1 week since the party and Taehyung's starts to tret Jungkook nicely but his words sometime hurts omega...but he is strong " Why you don't want to cut my hair? I heard Gong Yoo said you cut his hair " Yeji said, folding her arms.

Jungkook gulped " but long hair suits you " Yeji sighed " I don't like them....I want to feel free " Yeji mumbled which confused Jungkook " O-okay but it won't be really good " Jungkook whispered out, Yeji smiled and dragged him in her room " Scissors and everything is there ".

Yeji sat on the chair, her back facing Jungkook, who takes a deep breath...and starts to cut her hair... Jungkook was too lost cutting her hair, Taehyung who just entered into Yeji's room, stopped leaning back on wall staring at Jungkook face.

How Jungkook was bitting his lower lip nervously...his teeth, the mole under his lips, his cheeks and eyes...how can someone look so ethereal " I know he is beautiful but stop drooling like a horny wolf " Khan said which made Taehyung roll his eyes " he is my mate, I have all rights to stare at him " Taehyung said and huffed.

" Done!" Jungkook said happily, Yeji looks at herself in mirror, smiling ear to ear " It's Beautiful...you really know how to cut hairs " Jungkook blushed lowering his head.

you really know how to cut hairs " Jungkook blushed lowering his head

" Jungkook " Jungkook starlted hearing Taehyung's deep voice..he turned around looking at Taehyung " Yes, Master?" Jungkook softly said to him who walked near him " I also want a hair cut " Jungkook wide his eyes " But Mast- " Without listening to him, Taehyung drag him out.

" Looks like Taehyung now hate his long hair " Yeji shrugged and looks at her hair " Look how pretty I look " She smirked.

" Come on go on " Taehyung said to him, sitting in his room... Jungkook nervously wrapped a cloth around Taehyung's neck... Jungkook holds Taehyung's soft hairs between his fingers...cutting them...all the time Taehyung's stares at Jungkook, not even blinking his eyes.

" Done!" Jungkook said, Taehyung blinked his eyes looking at himself in mirror " already " He thought sighing mentally " How is it?" Taehyung nodded his head, which made Jungkook pouts.

" Come on, now clean the room " Jungkook pouts deepen.. Taehyung moved his fingers in his hair " Mean Master is back " He heard Jungkook whispering but he stayed silent... smiling a little.

••• Time Skip •••

" Why are you walking back and forth Eunwoo?" Chang wan asked him while eating apples " Why isn't Jungkook here yet?" Eunwoo asked him...Chang wan stopped eating, smirking " So, someone falling?" Eunwoo rolled his eyes stopping " falling?" He scoffed.

" Just worried Because Junho wants to play " Eunwoo said sitting on a chair " But Junho is sleeping " Chang wan smirking widely " I'm going to my room " Eunwoo said walking towards his room " now will jump from his window and go to Jungkook like he did yesterday " Chang wan said, bitting an apple.

He heard a tug " Boom!" He said laughing.

On the other hand, Jungkook was sitting in car beside Taehyung, who was driving the car " where are you taking me, Master?" Jungkook asked him, who just stayed silent " Mean " Jungkook pouts looking out of window.

Suddenly car stopped with a halt " awwie " Jungkook said rubbing his head with got hit the window... Jungkook turns to look at Taehyung, who gasped when he saw his eyes turned golden, he is angry... Jungkook followed his gaze and saw Eunwoo standing in front of car, with a gun.

" Rude Alpha?" Jungkook takes off his belt and was about to hop out but stopped hearing Taehyung's scary voice " Stay here " His voice was low but scary and deep " Bu-" Jungkook Flinched when Taehyung shouted at him " I said stay here!" Jungkook huffed.

" I will go! This time Jungkook won't listen to Master!" Jungkook opened the car, getting out and running to Eunwoo... Taehyung groaned opened the door, hoped out and slammed the door...He noticed how Eunwoo's colds eyes turned soft looking at Jungkook.

Taehyung went to Jungkook, holding his hand tightly...his grip was really tight, which made Jungkook gasp in pain " Leave his hand " Eunwoo said, his eyes running Red " I won't, what will you do huh " Taehyung smirked at him.... Eunwoo aimed the gun at Taehyung.

" First time seeing wolves with guns, what kind of pack is this?" Rufus said but Jungkook was scared looking at the gun pointing Jungkook " I will just shoot you " Jungkook instantly stood in front of Taehyung, even his height was smaller compared to Taehyung...he was looking good near Taehyung, that's what Taehyung was thinking.

" Don't do this Rude Alpha " Jungkook said to him " He will shoot you Jungkook " Taehyung said to him but Jungkook shook his head " I know him, he won't " Taehyung looks at him taken back " are they that close?" Taehyung thought.

" He is not hurting you right?" Eunwoo asked him, Jungkook shook his head " You go home " Eunwoo lowered his gun and moved away " Come on, Master " Jungkook said and sat inside car... Taehyung did the same , He glares at Eunwoo and drives away.

Yeon was looking at everything " Seems like Taehyung will lose if he won't tret that omega right? Because I can see Eunwoo is quite in love with omega " Yeon said looking at a kid beside him, who just stares at him " I forgot you're deaf...come on needs to kill some people " Yeon said walking away.

" Should I tell my lovely step brother someone is trying to kidnap his mate or not?" Yeon asked the boy with him, who said nothing " Yeah, leave it " He smirked walking deeper in forest.

" You talked to me loudly" Taehyung said to Jungkook, who sighed " Yes I did so?" Jungkook said annoyed, this is the first time Taehyung seeing him like this " You should respect you mate-" Jungkook cut him off " Maybe you are the wolf who said I'm just a salve to you " Jungkook said looking out.

And finally it hits Taehyung " For last few months, I obeyed whatever you said...thinking Master said but I forgot that master didn't accept me as his mate nor rejected me....but as his mate " Jungkook sighed deeply " if you really don't care about me Master...I will leave tommorow " Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung glances at him, he noticed tears running down his cheeks...his tears were shining like diamond in sun...he can hear how hurt the omega, his breathing is enough for Taehyung to understand everything.

He hurted the omega really bad.

__________________
Chapter 13

Sorry for not updating earlier

Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰