Chapter 47 - College again?

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" What do you mean you want to join college again?" Taehyung asked Jungkook...who was sitting in front of him showing him his innocent Bambi eyes " Means we want to join college...as simple as that " Rufus said to him the duh tone at which Taehyung sighed heavily and shakes his head.

" No, you still haven't recovered yet " Taehyung said at which Jungkook stood up on the bed " Noo~ see I'm perfectly fine " Jungkook said jumping on the bed like a kid.... Taehyung sighed and stopped him from jumping.

" Okay, look I don't want you away from my eyes " Taehyung said cupping his face " If you remember

" Okay, look I don't want you away from my eyes " Taehyung said cupping his face " If you remember...you are the same Aloha who send him to college....even he didn't wanted to too " Rufus said to him who sighed heavily " You talk a lot about past Rufus " Taehyung said to him.

" Oh Aloha you are lucky I haven't killed you in your sleep yet because Kookie loves you a lot " Rufus said to him who looks at Jungkook, who was not sure if he should speak up or not " My lady, you know that I will die with him too right?" Khan finally speaks up and Jungkook knows how all of this is gonna end up.

" That's the plan " Rufus said to him who whined... Taehyung also starts yo argue with them saying that he loves Jungkook and us not going to let him go away from him " Stop!" Jungkook yelled annoyed by their regular thing " I'm gonna join college! That's it!" Jungkook said and walked away... leaving Taehyung and Khan scared.

••• Time Skip •••

Taehyung was pouting looking at his mate, who was stubborn at his decision.... Taehyung was holding Taeko in his arms...Seeing his mate getting ready for college.... Not only him but Yuna was going to join college again and complete her last year " Are you sure?" Taehyung asked who sighed heavily.

Turning his head, he looks at his Alpha mate " Of course, Now Take care of Taeko for me " Jungkook said and peck Taeko on his cheeks who was looking at his parents with doe eyes " What about my kiss?" Taehyung asked him who looks at him " Shameless " Rufus said but Taehyung ignored him.

" Master, you are not a baby " Taehyung lower his head sadly...but he instantly smiled when Jungkook peck him on his lips " Bye Master " Jungkook said to Taehyung who waved at him " Baby, your Papa is gone... how about our time " Taehyung said talking to Taeko..who just stare at him.

" You are not going to wear that " Yoongi said to Yuna who rolled his eyes " There is nothing wrong in my outfits... right Hobi?" Yuna asked him who nodded his head with dreamy eyes not only him but there was another person looking at her with dreamy eyes, Soomi.

 right Hobi?" Yuna asked him who nodded his head with dreamy eyes not only him but there was another person looking at her with dreamy eyes, Soomi

" no no, I don't want some freaks to drool at my sister... absolutely no " Yuna looks at Yoongi....Yuan tilt her head looking at Jimin with pealding eyes...who sighed and went to him " Yoongi baby...it's okay Yuna is strong she can deal with those " Jimin said to him.

Which actually worked...Yoongi agreed with him " Okay come on everyone...we all are getting late " Soobin said to them...Yuna nodded her head and was about to grab her bag but Hoseok already hand it to her " best of luck " Hoseok said to her and smiled who smiled at him back.

Soomi looks at them, seeing them close to each other....and she could see the emotions of love in Hoseok's eyes but somehow wasn't sure about Yuna....they made their way towards the car...all the trio went to college....seeing a new Yuna everyone was surprised...but Yuna completely Ignored them.

" Hey beautiful " Yuna was stopped by a wolf....beta she suppose by his scent " Out of my way freak " She said in a calm tone at which he chuckled " such attitude  " He tried to touch her but Yuna pushed him away...Soomi was looking at everything...She really wanted to punch that beta.

" Just wait for your mate...you freak " Yuna said and bumping her shoulder with him she walked away...Sighing...She joined others talking with them, she knew Soomi's eyes was on her but she completely Ignored her... which hurted Soomi's feelings.

On the other hand, Taehyung spend his whole day with Taeko... trying make the small vampire- Alpha smile " You papa is so mean, he left us here...I hope nobody flirts with him or your dad is going to break their nose " Taehyung said to Taeko...who was holding Taehyung's finger.

" Master " Taehyung turned around seeing his mate... Jungkook rushed to him and through himself on Taehyung...who gradually warpped his arms around the omega " I missed you " Jungkook said and nuzzled his head on Taehyung's neck who smiled and placed a kiss on the side of his head.

" We missed you too Kookie " Before Taehyung could say something, Khan was fast enough to say this to Jungkook first.... Taehyung glance at Taeko who was closing his eyes slowly... Jungkook pulled away and picked up Taeko in his arms, placing many kisses on his face.

They spend sometime together... Jungkook telling Taehyung everything about what happened in college...And Taehyung silently listening to him, somehow Taehyung and Rufus had a chat too and Surpringly it didn't end up as a argument.

" Why don't they wait for their mates, seriously he should be glad I didn't break his bones " Yuna was once again sitting with Hoseok in garden who was listening to her chuckling " Well you were looking so pretty...he tried his chance " Yuna shakes her head.They talked for hours, Yuna was mostly talking and Hoseok listening to her silently.

____________________
Chapter 47

So Hoseok is like 24 and Yuna 16....still Shipping? Do tell me 😅

Smut or no?

How was it? Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰