Chapter 16 - Loving stares

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Chapter 16 - Loving stares

No one's Pov

Jeonhee and Gong Yoo was sitting before while Kim family members, it was past Mid night, Jungkook was forced to sleep early which he obeyed like a good son " Can you explain why Yong was after Jungkook, I don't think him being rare was the only reason " Taehyung said to them, worried.

Jeonhee glances at Gong Yoo and sighed heavily " Jungkook is not our real, he is the son of Jeon Hyun, An omega and Jeon suk, Vampire " Everyone looks at them shocked, son of Vampire and Omega...means the special child.

Presious child of moon goodness

" When he was 13 his parents along with his other Hyung was killed before his eyes....his parents was killed for going against the rules for loving each other...there can be no love between wolf and Vampire " Jeonhee lower her head sadly.

" Jungkook's papa and dad loved each other a lot, but Jeonsuk's father hated wolves, he ordered vampires and killed them... Jungkook's Hyung, Junghyun and he lived with us....that's why they was save, But Yong he tried to kill Junghyun and made Jungkook kill his own brother with that weapon gun"

Taehyung lower his head, the same thing he did with Jungkook...he made him grab gun once again " Jungkook has power of Vampire...he is a full omega but some powers of Vampire makes him the strongest wolf...and he can-"

" Give birth to the strongest alpha " Namjoon completed her sentence... Taehyung looks at Namjoon, he knows Namjoon is right, he knows much more about this world " That's why he never submit in front of any alpha except you " Khan said to Taehyung.

" His life is in danger " Taehyung said to them " A Vampire tired to kill him " Taehyung completed " please save him, you are the only one who can save him " Jeonhee said to him, who looks at her " By marrying him " Gong Yoo said, finally speaking.

••• Next Day •••

Jungkook happily ran towards the Kim kitchen " Woah! Jungkook be careful " Namjoon scolded the omega but Jungkook ran giggling " Eomma " Jungkook said happily " Why happened to you today " Jeonhee said to him, who was making something for breakfast " I want to make something for Master " Jungkook said.

" I will make it go and take rest " Jungkook shook his head stubbornly And pushed her a little, making something special for Taehyung.

Taehyung was sitting on the dinning table, peeking his head inside the kitchen, seeing Jungkook's figure from time to time " you need to control man...I know you are whipped but stop being obvious I feel embarrass " Khan said to Taehyung, who chuckled silently.

" Partner, Hyung is laughing " Kai whispered to Soobin " I think he is gone mad " Said Soobin sitting before Taehyung...seeing him smiling to himself " I love him " Taehyung said to Khan staring at Jungkook, Khan laughed.... Jungkook came to the dinning table with food.

Jeonhee behind him, smiling... Jungkook served them, leaving special dish behind " I think he is in his own world looking at Jungkookie Hyung " Soobin whispered to Kai looking at Taehyung, who was looking at Jungkook dreamily his hand under his chin.

 Jungkook served them, leaving special dish behind " I think he is in his own world looking at Jungkookie Hyung " Soobin whispered to Kai looking at Taehyung, who was looking at Jungkook dreamily his hand under his chin

Jungkook served Taehyung his special dish, blushing, aware of Taehyung's loving gaze him " that smells good, what is that Jungkook?" Yeji asked him wiggling her eye brows teasingly..... Jungkook blush deepens " ok ok, it's for your future hubby " Norhee said and winks at Yeji.

Jungkook turns around to leave but Taehyung's voice stopped him " Jungkook " His voice was really soft... Jungkook turns around " Yes, Master?" Jungkook asked him...Yeji and Norhee cleared their throats teasingly, meanwhile Namjoon and Yoongi more interested in food.

" Come eat with us " Taehyung said to him with a slight smile... Jungkook looks at his mother And back at Taehyung, shaking his head with a heated " N-No, it's okay I will eat later with Eomma " Jungkook said instantly leaving, Jeonhee behind him " he is scared " Khan said, which made Taehyung's smile disappear.

Taehyung shook his head, And starts to eat...Everyone stares at him, how he was smiling eating every bite of special strewberry pancake Jungkook made for him...Jeonhee came to Taehyung " How is it ?" She asked him with a smile... Taehyung looks at her and smiled.

" Tell him, Today it was actually amazing " Taehyung said, he noticed Omega's doe eyes peeking from behind the pillar " I love it " He said...Yoongi and Namjoon choked...but Taehyung was really focused looking at his mate's eyes not noticing everyone smirking looking at him.

Later that day Jungkook was giggling talking with Yoongi " Hyung, you are really fun " Jungkook said to Yoongi, who shrugged " You know little Luna, I never bragged about it but I know I am " Jungkook giggled " isn't that sound beautiful, how can he look so beautiful just standing there" Taehyung asked Khan staring at Jungkook.

" Told you, late Alpha " Khan huffed, Taehyung ignored him smiling, Jungkook stopped giggling when his eyes fall on Taehyung...he stood up walking away, which made Taehyung frowns " I need to talk to him " Taehyung mumbled rushing behind Jungkook.

Taehyung holds his wrist and turned him around " M-master?" Taehyung noticed how once Jungkook's eyes who was never scared of Taehyung was now really scared of him " Why are you avoiding me " Taehyung asked him straight forward " I-I " Jungkook opened his mouth but nothing came out.

" I am your mate Jungkook, why are suddenly scared of me " Jungkook lower his head " Master, I-" Jungkook was cut off by Yeji " Jungkook, I need help...you are coming with me " Yeji said and holds Jungkook's hand...taking him away... Jungkook's hand slowly slips away from Taehyung, who sighed.

Taehyung looks at Yoongi who was looking at everything his arms folded " Want to go out?" Yoongi asked him, who instantly nodded " Should I punish him?" Taehyung thought staring at Jungkook's back " you forget, he had power, he will kick you away " Khan teased him, who sighed.

___________________
Chapter 16

Sorry, won't update for some time

Thanks for reading 💕

Favorite part

A little story time:

So I was reading a werewolf Taekook Au, Where Taehyung was cheating on his mate, Jungkook with his fiance Mina just before Jungkook is omega and on the other hand using Jungkook too by saying he is his mate he can do whatever he wants ...like? Can I kick him and Jungkook silent just because he is omega...I don't remember the name tho it was like months ago 😃💔

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰