Chapter 9 - Khan's Hate for Alpha Kim

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Chapter : Khan's Hate for Alpha Kim

😭😭 *Pouts*

No one's Pov

"Come on, we are getting late " Norhee shouted in the living room " We are ready!" Namjoon yelled grabbing bags from kitchen..they all were going out for shopping " Where is Jungkook?" Norhee asked Yoongi who points at Jungkook, who was trying his best to wear the new shoes Yoongi gifted him.

" Call Taehyung too...force him to come down " Yoongi nodded his head and rushed to Taehyung's room...Yoongi was about to knock on the open door but stopped when he saw Taehyung smiling looking at something...He walked behind him and saw what Taehyung was staring at.

Or someone " Isn't he cute" Yoongi smirked, seeing how Taehyung cleared his throats, Alpha Kim was looking at his cute omega mate...who was trying his best to tie his shoes, pouting cutely " Why are you here?" Taehyung instantly changed the topic, Yoongi scoffed.

" You're coming with us " Yoongi simply said that and before Taehyung could say something he run away from the room.... Taehyung sighed and decided to just go with everyone...after a while they all was getting inside the car, Jungkook  almost tripped because of not teing his shoes right.

Taehyung stopped him, who stares and Taehyung with his Bambi big eyes... Taehyung kneeled before him and tie his shoes...Yeji smiled looking at them.... Taehyung stood up and looks at him " I don't want you to look like an idiot beside me " Taehyung simply said and walked towards the car.

Jungkook was about to sit in the car but he was pushed by someone....he whimpers and looks up, he saw Min jae " I want to sit here " Min Jae smirked a little and sat inside the car beside Jungkook...Everyone except Taehyung glares at Min Jae.

" Oops, there is no space for you " Min Jae said.... Jungkook stood up and pouts a little... Taehyung closed his eyes familiar smell filling his nose...He turned his head and looks at Jungkook's elbow, which was bleeding " What the duck! Taehyung kill this Min Jae " Khan yelled.

Jungkook felt Taehyung's gaze on his elbow, he instantly hides it behind his back " Guess you be staying here " Min Jae smirked... Jungkook was waiting for his master to say something! But he holds back his tears when Taehyung looked away from him " F-Fine " Jungkook said turned around and walked away.

" Come on Yoongi, drive " Taehyung said to Yoongi,who cleanched the steering wheel and just drive the car....just as the car was about to leave the mansion, Yeji yelled " YAHH!" Everyone Flinched " STOP THIS CAR!" Yoongi stopped the car.

" What happened? " Norhee asked her, who opened the door " I would like to spend time with Beautiful Jungkookie then this disgusting omega " Yeji said and walked away... Taehyung sighed " Drive Yoongi " But Yoongi also opened the door and got out of the car " Do it yourself " saying this Yoongi walked away.

" Actually, I would also like to spend time with Jungkook " Norhee said and got out " Drive this yourself...you can't even speak for you mate " Norhee said and walked away rolling her eyes...Min jae huffed and looks at Taehyung " Go on drive " Taehyung almost slapped him raising his hand.

Min Jae gasped " I'm not that same Taehyung Min Jae! Who will follow your every order like your salve! Be glad I let you stay here " Taehyung opened the doors, hops out " You know! I already regret accepting your so called apology " Taehyung slammed the door, which made Min Jae flinch.

On the other hand, Jungkook was hiccuping holding his crystalline locket " He hates me!" Jungkook sobbed puting his head on his knees " You are crying for that Alpha dick! Come on Kook "  Jungkook continues to sob ignoring Rufus.... Jungkook felt someone patting his back.