Chapter 19 - EunGoo?

Ignore my mistakes plz...

^ wake up I updated

And I am fine don't worry, sorry for not replying, Wattpad Dad is mean

Chapter 19 : EunGoo?

No one's Pov

Taehyung gulped seeing Jungkook waking up, slowly opening his eyes " Good, Good, drink pretend like you did nothing " Khan said to Taehyung, who sipped his tea eyes looking out of the window, sitting on a chair " That's what I am doing, shut up " Taehyung said to Khan who just huffed.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes blinking looking around the room...his eyes fall on Taehyung, starlted he hid himself under the blanket " What just happened?" Taehyung asked Khan...who was Silent himself thinking why their mate suddenly his himself  from them.

" Master is here! What should I do Rufi! What happened to me yesterday!" Taehyung heard Jungkook's thoughts....well he still remember he marked his pretty mate " Pabo Aloha can't scold you...or I will shift and kick him away " Taehyung gasped hearing his mate's wolf....wait his can that be possible.

" Guess he hates us " Khan said indicating to Rufus... Taehyung unconsciously nodded his head...but he shook his head and cleared his throat " Jungkook " he rudely called out Jungkook...he frowns only hearing heavy breaths " idiot, He is scared! You need to call him softly " Taehyung facepalmed and sighed.

" Jungkook " This time he softly called him.... Jungkook gulped closing his eyes " What happened? Why can't I remember something! " Jungkook scolded himself, unaware of the fact, Taehyung can hear him " He don't remember! " Taehyung mentally scremed which was harm for poor Khan.

Taehyung saw Jungkook sating up on bed looking at Taehyung shyly " M-master, why are we here?" Jungkook remember what Yoongi said, Taehyung never let anyone come to this Villa...He felt happy knowing that he is the person Taehyung let sleep here... Taehyung caresses his nap.

" Heat, you was on your heat " Taehyung said to him and looks at Jungkook from the corner on his head...who was pouting, and a frown visible on his face thinking about what exactly is heat.

who was pouting, and a frown visible on his face thinking about what exactly is heat

( don't you dare you ss this )

Taehyung gulped staring at Jungkook's red lips " Yeah, you dirty dirty Alpha, you need Holy water " Khan teased him, who was just staring at Jungkook...feeling weird knots in his stomach " What heat?" Jungkook finally asked his Master, still pouting.

Taehyung stare at him for some time, but than instead of telling him what's heat...he pulled him out of bed and dragged him towards bathroom " go take a shower...I will prepare breakfast " without waiting for Jungkook's replay, Taehyung rushed out if room and went straight to kitchen.