Chapter 21- Kiss

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Chapter 21 : Kiss

No one's Pov

" why is Taehyung taking so much time today?" Yoongi asked folding his arms, sitting on the couch...Yeji and Namjoon sitting with him " I don't look bad right?" Jungkook asked for the hundreds of time looking at himself " the prettiest....even more than me " Yeji winked at him, Jungkook giggled and smiled looking at himself.

Everyone gasped when their eyes fell on Taehyung on the stairs except Jungkook who was looking at himself...Yeji truned him around... Jungkook wide his eyes looking at Taehyung, walking down the stairs.

 Jungkook wide his eyes looking at Taehyung, walking down the stairs

Alpha Kim, who only used to wear black clothes was now wearing pink....just for his mate... Taegguk stood before Jungkook " Handsome " Jungkook thought but Taehyung heard him, smiling...He scanned his mate, so pretty.

" wow guys, matching clothes " Yoongi said and smirked, but Taehyung ignored him " You are looking pretty " Taehyung said to him and smiled

" wow guys, matching clothes " Yoongi said and smirked, but Taehyung ignored him " You are looking pretty " Taehyung said to him and smiled... Jungkook blushed and thanked him " don't fall for it Kookie, You always look Pretty " Rufus said to him, which Taehyung also heard and something else too.

" Rufi Shh " Jungkook smiled at Taehyung " let's go everyone...we have to leave for Villa first than we will celebrate alone here " Taehyung said to everyone, they nodded... Jungkook starts to walk with Yeji and Yoongi, Taehyung and Namjoon behind them " What with sudden change?" Namjoon asked him, obvious of the change but wanted to ask Taehyung.

" For Jungkook " Taehyung said and smiled seeing Jungkook giggling with Yeji....Yeji opened the door and got inside the backseat Jungkook with her in centre....Namjoon opened the front door for Taehyung, who stopped and then back to looking at Jungkook...He sign Namjoon to sit on front.

He opened the back door and sat beside Jungkook, who gasped seeing Taehyung beside him " come on drive " Taehyung said to Yoongi who huffed " stop treating me like a servant " Yoongi said and starts the car.... Taehyung turns to Jungkook and helped in wearing his seatbelt, Jungkook blinked his eyes seeing Taehyung " can I bite Rufus?" Taehyung chuckled and leaned back.

Jungkook frowns, Yeji looks at Jungkook's mark and than at Taehyung, She holds back her smile " Jungkook " Taehyung called him, Jungkook turned and looked at Taehyung " Yes Master?" Yeah stares at his blue eyes " Come on my mate is dead don't make me cry now " Yeji said which made both Taehyung and Jungkook came back from their world.

Yeji smirked, she wasn't hurt after all she hates her mate how can she feel hurt " Am I not looking handsome?" Taehyung asked him... Jungkook smiled at him " you are looking really handsome....really " Jungkook said to him.... Taehyung's heart skips a beat " Shy? Right?" Khan asked him... Taehyung stares at Jungkook "yeah "

Car stopped with a halt, which made Taehyung moved a little towards the window and his head bumped forgot seatbelt, Oops " Master " Taehyung groaned rubbing his head... Jungkook holds his arm in concern " Yoongi " Taehyung looks around and saw everyone already left, only him and Jungkook was in the car.

As the plan " Huh? Where did everyone go?" Jungkook asked looking around seeing no one " Taehyung turn to Jungkook and holds his hands, which starlted Jungkook " Koo " Taehyung called him, which made omega looks at him surprised " K-Koo?" Taehyung opened the door and takes Jungkook out carefully.

" W-What?" Taehyung stopped before a lake ( me and my love for lake ) Taehyung hold Jungkook's hand and intertwined their fingers.... Jungkook looks at their hand and back at Taehyung " What's happening to Master?" Jungkook asked Rufus " he is going crazy " Rufus said to him.

Taehyung took a deep breath and closed his eyes " I can do this! " Taehyung mentally scremed " I can do this!" He scremed not noticing Jungkook staring at him " Do it already!" Khan yelled, Taehyung opened his eyes and looks inside Jungkook eyes " Marry me " Taehyung said straight forwardly " Die! This was your speech , Great "

Khan scremed....while Jungkook stared at Taehyung wide eyes, This time even Rufus was shocked " I know  I treated you like a slave and insulted you I said I don't care about you....but Jungkook, believe me I regret every single day what I did to you " Taehyung pause to see any reaction from Jungkook, but Jungkook was really silent.

" Please Marry me, I love you so much...not because you are my mate...but because I fell in love with the one who you are " Taehyung said, trying to impress Jungkook...but Khan who was embarrassed and continusally screming " Marry me " Taehyung showed him the ring.

Jungkook stared at the ring with glossy eyes, this is what he wanted.... Taehyung's love and now Taehyung loves him back " A-am I dreaming?" Jungkook asked Rufus, who was also in shocked... Taehyung waits for Jungkook sweating a little " why isn't he saying anything " Taehyung asked Khan who scoffed.

" Wait you idiot " Jungkook finally looks at Taehyung " I will " Jungkook said, a tear escaping from his beautiful blue eyes.... without wasting for anytime.... Taehyung smashed his lips on Jungkook's, who was taken back....his first kiss, his mate his kissing him, only if he knew.

Taehyung holds his waist, bring him closer.... Jungkook warpped his around Taehyung's neck...they kissed it felt like they was in that place where they never went but it felt like it's their home...that's what they both was feeling while kissing each other.

( I am bad and writing these scenes so my apologies )

It wasn't messy just soft their lips moving slow... Taehyung pulled away and looks at Jungkook, blushing lowering his head.... Taehyung smiled " Hello! The ring " Khan yelled... Taehyung rolled his eyes...he holds Jungkook's hand and slide the ring in his finger.... Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung kissed his hand, They stayed by the lake for some time.... Taehyung hugging Jungkook from back and Jungkook blushing....After they went home everyone welcome with loud cheers " I'm proud of you " Taehyung smiled at Norhee...He was holding Jungkook's hand still.

" By the way what's with this sudden change?" Norhee asked him indicating to his clothes, wiggling her eye brows.... Taehyung glance at Jungkook and saw him blushing,his eyes glued to his feet " I wanted to " Yeji and Yoongi scoffed " good, because you never looked good in black " Norhee said and chuckled.

____________________
Chapter 21

8:39 am, sigh

Favorite part of the chapter?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰