⚠️ Chapter 51 - Where is Khan

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

⚠️ Slight Smut ( not really slight I guess )

No one's Pov

Yuna was smiling looking at Hoseok who was having a sword Battle with Namjoon... Battling with his inner insecurities ' stop thinking about others, you love Yuna...Yuna loves you...just be with each other ' He remember Taeho's words...He was too lost and came out of his thoughts when he fell down.

Yuna gasped and stood up, rushing to Hoseok " What happened to your " Namjoon helped him getting up " Sorry " Namjoon said feeling guilty seeing Hoseok's bleeding arm " It's okay " Hoseok said to him " Are you okay " Seeing Yuna, Namjoon decided to leave " Yeah Yeah, it's perfectly fine don't worry "

Yuna sighed and examine his arm, Hoseok smiled seeing her pouting face  ...Yuna dragged him and made him sat on the couch in living room " I said I am okay, I have to leave " Hoseok was about to get up but Yuna pushed him back down " Sit down " Yuna sat beside him and snapped her fingers and in a split second.

A liquid portion, fall on her lap out of nowhere, by now Hoseok was used to it...Yuna poured the liquid over Hoseok's arm who groaned a little Yuna, bites her lower lip.... feeling sudden wave of pain in her body herself, Not long later Hoseok's wound vanished " of course " Hoseok chuckled.

On the other hand, Taehyung was wide awake, Trying to talk to Khan but Khan he was not responding to him...it was happening since Khan refused to talk to them, And they thought he was joking...sighing Taehyung walked back to room seeing Jungkook still sleeping...They had to leave for castle.

" Pup, get up " Taehyung called him, shaking his body softly who whined and moved on the other side of the bed, ignoring the pain in his body, Taehyung smiled and went on the other side of the bed " Come on, get up " Taehyung said softly patting Jungkook's fluffy long hair.

After trying for few minutes, Taehyung pulled Jungkook up by his arm and picked his omega up by his bum who instantly warpped his legs around Alpha's waist and arms around his shoulders...nuzzling his face in Taehyung's neck " tired Master " He mumbled to him who heard it clearly.

" But we have to leave pup, or who will take care of Taeko?" Jungkook pulled away from him and looks at him with his doe eyes... pouting, Taehyung knew what Jungkook wants " baby pup, Look that's black mailing " Jungkook's pout deepen, his charms working on Taehyung completely.

A loud sigh escape from Taehyung's mouth " Fine, We can stay for one more day it won't heart " Jungkook smiled widely and peck Taehyung's lips who chuckled " can I sleep now?" Taehyung smirked at him " Pervert " Rufus said to him...hearing that Jungkook widen his eyes knowing what was coming.

He should get used to it by now, Taehyung dropped Jungkook on the bed, whose body bounced on the soft mattress, Taehyung hovour him him and pulled him into a mess kiss, Taehyung's hands moved down on omega's body squeezed Jungkook's bum... earning a moan but Taehyung suck on his tounge silencing his moans..

Taehyung flipped Jungkook over, Now his omega was sitting on his stomach, flustered, hands resting on Alpha's chest, Jungkook was wearing Taehyung's short which showing all of his curves and collarbones, has the shirt was handing down from his shoulder from one side, Taehyung cursed mentally.

And not long later, Jungkook was riding his mate, bouncing on his tick cock weakly, moans escaping from his mouth, Taehyung leaned towards him and locked their lips towards, Taehyung moved his hips and thrusts upwards making Jungkook shivers when his Alpha's tip made contact with his g-spot.

Jungkook moved his lips and kissed Taehyung cupping his face between his hands... Taehyung licked Jungkook's lips who opened his mouth and taking his omega's tounge in his mouth sucking... hips moving faster by every minute passing making it difficult for Jungkook to breath.

Taehyung noticed and cupped Jungkook face, stopping his movements for a moment " breath pup " Jungkook took deep breaths and  rested his head on Taehyung's chest... Taehyung groaned when Jungkook cleanched around him, Taehyung pushed deep inside his omega and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung increase his speed his skin making contact with Jungkook bum " c-cumming " Jungkook whispered to him and bites his shoulder when Taehyung abuse his g-spot with his thick cock.... Taehyung closed his eyes groaning, with a loud moan both of them cum, Taehyung knotting inside omega.

Taehyung breaths heavily, He heard Jungkook babbling Someone which he couldn't heard,Not long later he heard Jungkook's snores making him smile...He kissed the side of Jungkook's head and covered them with duvet " I love you pup, I love you so much " He whispered and hugged Jungkook tightly.

Letting the omega sleep over him, Taehyung tilt his head seeing it was already dark...Moon light entered into the room, he smile thanking Moon Goodness for bringing Jungkook in his life, His omega.

On the other hand, Jimin was sitting in garden, sniffling his eyes shining with tears looking at the Moon " Are you okay Jimin?" Yuna asked him, beside her Hoseok " C-can I talk to Yuna alone?" Jimin asked Hoseok who gave him a slight smile and walked away...Yuna said beside him.

" What happened?" Jimin has always been their for her, Helping her in all the bad times...He is the one made her realize her love for Hoseok and now seeing Jimin said and lost hurt her a little, Jimin's scent was also indicating how upset he was " What's wrong Jimin?" Yuna asked him.

Sniffling Jimin looks at Yuna " I'm pregnant Yuna " Hearing that Yuna smiled widely " Than what's wrong Jiminah? Isn't it a great news?" Jimin bites his lower lip and lower his head... Yuna's smile instantly fall thinking something was wrong with Yoongi " Do I need to break Yoongi's nose? " Jimin chuckled sadly.

" No, He don't even know about it " Jimin said to her, who frowns " Than? " She asked holding his hand...Jimin took a deep breath " I'm scared he is going to leave me....he once said he hates pups " Yuna broke into laughter hearing about her brother " Nah, He loves them a lot...just like hiding it " Yuna sais to him.

Who looks at her not believing her words " You serious " Yuna stopped laughing and looks at him, smiling.. caressing his hand with her thumb " Just go and tell him... Belive me he is going to pass out because of happiness " She said which made Jimin laugh...and whatever Yuna said... exactly that happened.

" YOONGI FAINTED SOMEONE BRING WATER ".

_______________________
🐯 Chapter 51 🐰

I know my smut is not good but I tried  🤡

51 chapters, *gasp*

Next is last 🙂

How was it? Best part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰